Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

As Red introduced herself, Hileinna couldn't help but wonder what she meant when she said her name sounded cool. She decided to just take it as a compliment. She then also wondered what Red meant when this wasn't a good spot to bring out her dog. "But, we're outside. Wouldn't a dog enjoy being outside?" Hileinna's idea of a dog was one that would always enjoy the outdoors. She thought maybe Red's dog would look cute doing so, despite what kind of dog it was.

[ooc: ]
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:43 am
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at Hileinna, and giggled before holding her hands behind her, "Well, let's just say he prefers going out at night. He's not really a fan of light areas." She smiled, showing her teeth which were a little sharper than a normal person's, "Well, enough about my puppy, why don't we get this tour started." she then started to walk away, looking back at Hileinna as if she expected her to follow.

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

When Red had smiled at her, she felt kind of uneasy by her sharp teeth. Hileinna couldn't help but wonder if something was..unusual about her. However, she was snapped out of deep thought when Red spoke of touring the school, "A-Ah, yes, please lead the way." She then followed behind Red, feeling a bit cautious around her, she couldn't shake off the feeling of unease around her.

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:15 pm
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red lead Hileinna inside the building. They would start off the tour at the grand hall, since most of the other locations were connected to that certain place.[exits]

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:20 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka walked into the courtyard with Byakko, looking around as her tail swayed around, "Hehe..haven't been out here in such a long time.." she then put her finger to her chin. "Now that I think about it, I've been spending most of my time at the infirmary now..."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:12 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko skipped behind Odayaka. "♪ Skippy, skippy. Skippy long. ♪"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

[OOC: ]  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:50 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Byakko and smiled, and then looked around, seeing lots of trees and flowers surrounding them. She couldn't help but smile, seeing that there was much life in this area. She walked over to one of the trees, looking up it. She placed her hand on it, her ears twitch a she could feel the tree's aura,

Meanwhile, Namia was floating a few feet off the ground above the courtyard, and looked like she was lying down in midair. Her wings were flapping though, to keep her in the air. She let out a sigh and then stared at the sky, thinking to herself about numerous things, mostly about her friends whom are someplace...somewhere.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:02 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She looked up the tree and looked to Odayaka with a mischievous grin. "Hold on."
Byakko took Odayaka's hand and floated into the air to sit on a thick tree limb. It was big enough for the two of them. Byakko rested against the tree trunk and smiled. "You like?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:19 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was taken by surprise when Byakko had grabbed her while floating into the air, "Ahh!" As soon as they reached a branch that they could sit on, Odayaka let out a sigh of relief, glad that she wasn't dropped. She then looked at Byakko, then out at the courtyard, having more of an overview of all the greenery. Her ears perked up, smiling and nodding, "Mhm...this is a good spot Byakko."

Turning her head, Namia had noticed the two girls floating up into one of the trees, she recognized one of them, "Oh? Isn't that..." She floated on over to get a closer look, "Ah, it is. The adorable fox girl from the infirmary, it's nice to see you again." she then looked at Byakko, "Oh, there were two fox girls?" she said, since she's never seen Byakko before.

Odayaka looked at Namia, "Oh, hello...erm..Namia? Right?" she said, hoping she remembered her name correctly. She then scratched her cheek with a finger, looking at Byakko, "W-Well...because Byakko here was an actual fox...that you probably hadn't seen before in the infirmary." she explained.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:44 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko greeted her with a wave of the peace sign and a grin. "Heehee."
Her ears twitched as the sounds of birds chirruping hit them.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up upon hearing the chirping, looking around to try to find where it was coming from. It sounded like it was nearby. Eventually, she spotted a bird's nest on a nearby branch's, "Oh, birdies." she said, her ears twitched every time she heard chirping.

Namia looked towards the nest as well, chuckling before sitting in midair as her wings continued flapping. She then looked back at Byakko, "So, what is your name Ms.?" she asked. "My name is Namia Rose Verabelle. But people may refer to me as Namia or Rose." she said, doing a curtsy before going back into her sitting pose.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:28 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko's white ears peeked out from under the ear rag. She smiled and replied, pointing at herself. "I Byakko. Me actually fox. Teehee!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Byakko and Namia as they spoke, listening to their conversation.

"Hmm, Byakko. I see. It's a pleasure to meet you." she said, not minding Byakko's manner of speech. She then looked at Odayaka, "Is Byakko your little sister? After all, you're a fox as well, right?" she asked.

She smiled at Namia and shook her head, "Though I am a fox as well, Byakko here isn't my little sister. She's someone I'm watching over for now."

Namia sighed, "I see, that's a pity. You two really do resemble that of two sisters." she said as she chuckled a little.

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:41 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko's cheeks puffed out. "I am spirit... No sibling..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:07 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Namai raised an eyebrow, "Spirit? What do you mean, spirit?"
Odayaka laughed a little before explaining, "Byakko here isn't just any ordinary fox, he's a guardian spirit of the Light family." Her ears then twitched, "You know Mr. Light right?"
She nodded while folding her arms, "Ah yes, the teacher of Advanced Sparring. I've heard that he's engaged with another teacher, correct?"

Quote:

Quote:

kefkadragon

Kurai_18

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games