Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:55 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Cannibalistic-Insanity

I certainly wouldn't mind if Cannibalistic is okay with it. I'm always up for more people to interact with on Faraday. 'Specially in the enjoyably messed up Distortion World. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:56 am
Razpitan
I certainly wouldn't mind if Cannibalistic is okay with it. I'm always up for more people to interact with on Faraday. 'Specially in the enjoyably messed up Distortion World. smile

Shadow - Dragon

Its fine by me.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:26 am
SuperOniBlue
Whose in early Kanto right now? I'd love for Alexis to meet up with someone. She just made it to Viridian City

I'm in about mid early, but I could there in a jiffy if you want?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:55 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Hay shadow, me and Raz are Rp'ing to the idea that tech doesn't work after its first use in the distorted world ok.
Just a heads up buddy. That way the twins and "dixon" aren't like WTF man scream why you get cell service and i don't !? rofl  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:57 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Shadow - Dragon

Hay shadow, me and Raz are Rp'ing to the idea that tech doesn't work after its first use in the distorted world ok.
Just a heads up buddy. That way the twins and "dixon" aren't like WTF man scream why you get cell service and i don't !? rofl

Okay, so not exp and shorten the post I'll have it stop working from here on out if that's okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Shadow - Dragon

Okay, so not exp and shorten the post I'll have it stop working from here on out if that's okay?
Not exp O_e ?
Dont shorten your post now lol Its fine the first go i just figured id let you know is all.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:46 am
Vigilia

Lia Syuki

SpectralEternity

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not interested in the Distortion World event. Feel free to leave Mitsu behind. The extra EXP is great, but I can barely handle a paragraph right now, so it's useless to me. Especially since people don't really interact with my character all that much.

Also, I won't be able to bang out a post for a few weeks. I'm going to be super busy again, so....Go ahead and post without me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:29 am
Razpitan

Shadow - Dragon

Ok so i don't wanna keep the twins in the Distorted world to much longer. They where mainly there to get enough Exp to get them ready for the gym battle in Rustboro city so i have a proposal id like to run by you two before i whisk them away. Ohmarow is also in the hoenn and he also needs some good exp boostings Mind if i exchange the twins for Ohmarow ?
I was thinking they get inside the pokemon center split up and the twins get sucked back out while at the same time Ohmarow gets sucked in from the same portal.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:09 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Razpitan

Shadow - Dragon

Ok so i don't wanna keep the twins in the Distorted world to much longer. They where mainly there to get enough Exp to get them ready for the gym battle in Rustboro city so i have a proposal id like to run by you two before i whisk them away. Ohmarow is also in the hoenn and he also needs some good exp boostings Mind if i exchange the twins for Ohmarow ?
I was thinking they get inside the pokemon center split up and the twins get sucked back out while at the same time Ohmarow gets sucked in from the same portal.

Whatever you two want is fine with me, I just wanted someone to rp with for a bit so thank you both for that <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:13 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Razpitan

Shadow - Dragon

That'd be totally fine with me! I don't mind either way, intend to have Faraday make the most of the event so he'll be there a while most likely.  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:21 am
Razpitan

Shadow - Dragon

just wanted to run it by you first. When ever we make it into the center ill do the switch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:16 am
Razpitan
Hay with Faraday being a detective he might actually have hear of Ohmarow.
He went missing out of goldenrod about 9 years ago and was presumed dead until last about 6 months ago. His step father would have called off the search and is a very respected and well known man who tours around Johto doing pay-per-view style pokemon battles.
His mother is a former coordinator from Kalos.

Ohmarow turned up at a hospital in the sinnoh with a broken arm.

If you wanna say Faraday's been following his files or something once Ohmarow introduces himself.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:38 am
Razpitan
With your post I thought Dixon already went outside

Cannibalistic-Insanity
However in your post did you prevent that? Basically I'm wondering if there's someone outside to interact with Warren yet because I think it might be for the best if we skipped Warren's next post until everyone is outside, so if they are still inside feel free to skip

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:59 am
Shadow - Dragon
Razpitan

Cannibalistic-Insanity
However in your post did you prevent that? Basically I'm wondering if there's someone outside to interact with Warren yet because I think it might be for the best if we skipped Warren's next post until everyone is outside, so if they are still inside feel free to skip

No, I hadn't quite had Dixon go outside yet. He was making to do so, so ya, Ohm has temporarily stopped him.

We can skip if you'd like, if you don't want to have Warren moving anywhere for them to follow after.  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:04 pm
Razpitan
Shadow - Dragon
Razpitan

Cannibalistic-Insanity

No, I hadn't quite had Dixon go outside yet. He was making to do so, so ya, Ohm has temporarily stopped him.

We can skip if you'd like, if you don't want to have Warren moving anywhere for them to follow after.

It's fine with me. If I had him post it would just be filler and I'd rather have him remain outside to wait on the others  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games