Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:56 pm

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X started to focus on any emotion she had, a lot of them were fear though, then she focused on the people who cared, even a little bit, about her.

"Even the negative emotions, fear....fear of my dad....oh...yeah....um.....you and him look nothing alike."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:04 pm

[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As pieces of Carter broke off, little by little, bit by bit, she looked away, not wanting to watch any more. It was painful to watch whenever someone was dying...or rather, disappearing. "...I should've gotten here sooner..." she suddenly said to herself.
Shinochi's ears twitched again as she approached and suddenly slapped Erin's back, "Still like to act tough I see."
Wakai had actually stumbled forward a bit when Shinochi had slapped Erin's back, "H-Hey! What're you doing!? He's still hurt!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen set his head against Carter's and cried silently. Between raspy breaths, he spoke. "No, he isn't dying... Immortals don't die. He's giving up his heart...."
The slap to the back made Erin growl. "Dammit! Tha' bloody hurt! What'd you go an' do tha' for?"

He nodded before stopping at where the two extremely different environments converged. "All of it, all your rage, love, and pain. Your sorrow, hatred, and joy. Pour it all into one strike. And of course, we don't look alike. We aren't related by blood. Perhaps, once, we might have been family, but that's a story for another time. Right now, you have a war to fight. The War for your Heart."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:47 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She didn't look back at Jaecen as she heard him silent crying. She lowered her hat which covered her eyes, "...for X...most likely...that's really...kind of him." that was all she could say about that.
Shinochi chuckled a bit before putting her hand back on Erin's back, "Because girls don't like a man who acts tough, even though he's really hurt. Now quit your crying." she then began to examine Erin's wounds. "Hmm...nothing a but a good Cura can't fix." she then put both her hands on Erin's back and began to cast Cura. "Cure would've been enough, but knowing you, you'd probably complain more." she said, her ears twitch.
Wakai stood still, letting Shinochi heal Erin, "I almost forgot that you can do healing spells Shino. How come you never cast that on me when I'm hurt?"
"Cuz you never needed the healing. You're a girl with incredible strength and durability, remember?"
"Hmm...I guess you have a good point." she couldn't help but feel a bit offended by that though.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Jaecen Light

Erin looked at the ground in embarrassment. As long as they didn't see the number of scars that were already on him, he would be fine. "Fine... Just do it without having t'take off m'shirt..."
Jaecen nodded. "Most likely.... He felt a strong bond with her since they met...and-and..." He wiped his face on his sleeve. "Dammit... This isn't proper of me at all, all crying and stuff..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:39 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let out a sigh and shook her head, "What are you talking about...it's normal for a person to cry over losing a loved one."
It didn't take long for Shinochi to finish healing Erin, after all, she did teach Odayaka all about healing. When she was done, she patted Erin's back, "There, all done kid." she then put her hands on her hips, "Good thing Nami wasn't here, she probably would've gotten worried sick, and then yell at you when you got better." She shook her head, "Seriously, you two love each other in such an odd way."
Wakai laughed a little, "I guess...that's how brothers and sisters are." she then let Erin down, "You okay to walk on your own now?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:44 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X sighed and then held onto Carter a little tighter.
"as a nobody, I was never supposed to have emotions, but that's not true, nobodies have emotions when they are reforming their heart. Carter, im afraid, not of having a heart, but my body rejecting it."

She hopped off his shoulder and summoned the keyblade. She continued to focus on everything at once. The area started to make sink holes, X lept back from one forming under her feet.

"The chains are defending themselves....ok.....focus...." X slammed the keyblade hard into the chains with as much emotion as she could muster.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:33 am

Jaecen Light

"That's it, X! With a little more gusto. Carter cheered. "No need to worry about your heart being rejected. It might take a while for mine and yours to fully become one but when it does, there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be fine. Come on, X! One more big swing. Give it all you've got!"

Erin slipped off Wakai's back and fell to the ground. "Yeah, 'm fine. Just a lil sore's all."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:33 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

(im so happy!)

User Image

X screamed as she slammed the chains again, this time however after contact, the chain slightly broke, but she was sent flying and landed hard onto her back into the water.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:44 am

User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He hopped once and ran over to X to help her up. "You're doing well. One more should do it! Just connect with the chain and-Whammo!"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:01 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

(im so happy!)

User Image

X grabbed onto Carter's arm and got up, sinkholes were opening everywhere trying to prevent the breakage of the chain

"ok.....im starting to feel tired....but one more....ok...."

X approached the chain and slammed the keyblade hard into it, it fractured again but didn't break. X slumped, she was exhausted but she got up again and slammed over again and over.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:13 am

User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Carter smiled as he watch X slowly become overwhelmed with emotion. By this time, the crack in the chain was quite big. Carter walked up to her as she struggled to lift it once more. He set one hand on her shoulder and the other on the keyblade's handle. "Your emotion has turned to passion. The desire to be free. I'll help you deal the last blow."
The sinkholes created a current of wind that wove erratically through the areas they were in.Carter helped her lift the keyblade and, with full force, slammed the keyblade once more against the chain. It finally broke all the way through.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:18 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X fell down after the chain broke and dissolved into the darkness, she was exhausted
"Thankyou....Carter." she smiled looking up at him really really exhausted now.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 am

User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He watched as the chains disappeared into darkness and as their surroundings returned to her mind's picture, which was quite unique. His had been the beach but hers appeared more beautiful. Carter then looked to X with a smile. "Yes, well... Now that you are free, you should go greet your new parents. They're quite worried.... One more thing, why don't you try using your name? I found it while we were breaking the chain. Just take the X away, rearrange and... There! Liya, I do believe. It sounds right, right?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 pm

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X smiled up at Carter.
"Liya? That's different...maybe i'll go by three names then, I dunno. I've been X for as long as I can remember."

She closed her eyes.....

On the outside with everyone else, X started to open her eyes, she was still very weak.
"im sorry.....for the damage....my dad.....bad evil one.....was going after Ene...." she weakly said.
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games