Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:46 pm

Inwe laughed and nodded. "Fine. I;ve got to research some spells."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:46 pm

Kaden quickly picked up the leaf and threw it out the window. Unluckily the king was underhead and the leaf landed on his head. He became curious when the leaf landed on his head.

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:22 am

Kojay flew up her skirt "while you reseah I'll stay here"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:09 am

Inwe's owl pecked at the window. It held a letter in it's beak. A very important looking letter. Inwe let the owl in and took the letter. She read it aloud. "Dear Inwe Greycloak,
It has come to our attention that you are skilled in the art of teaching, paticular on control. So I, Nilla Annatar, wish you to teach at my school, Bumblgat.
Sincerly,
Nilla Annatar.
"

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:49 am

The king looked up. There were no trees around only Raylana's window. She scowled and thought something must be fishy. He made his way back toward the castle, intent on reaching Raylana's room.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:42 am

raylana slipped as far into bed as she could and let her eyes close, pretending to be asleep. she hid her nightgown and prayed it would be enough. "kaden if he asks i just fell asleep alright?" she asked quietly

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:07 am

"Ok," He said and sat in the chair next to her. He lay back for only a short while befor the King barged into the chamber. Kaden motioned for him to lower his voice because the Princess was sleeping.
"What was it she spoke to you about, that she could not say in front of her father?" He asked, making a point of not lowering his voice. Kaden replyed that she apologised for wallowing in her bed for so many days. The King huffed. "Then why is she sleeping again?"
"I told her to get some rest before tomorow. I requested that she lunch with me tomorow."
The king nodded. "A leaf," He said. "Flew down from the window and landed on my head."
"I apologise your highness!" Kaden said quickly. "It was I who threw it out the window. It was attached to my shoe..."
The King narrowed his eyes and left the chamber. Kaden sighed in releif and sunk back into the chair.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:20 am

kojay flew up her shirt to her face "Inwe are you going to accept?"

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:00 am

"I...I don't know..." Inwe closed her eyes. "I'd like to stay here. But I have earn no money. If I accepted I'd earn alot. But..." Inwe rubbed her tired face.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:13 am

raylana opened her eyes to look at kaden "thank you" she whispered there was something behind her content mask she always wore. was it fear?

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:34 pm

"Don't metion it," He said waiting for his heart rate to slow down.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:34 pm

she sighed and flopped back "just try to stay out of his way alright?" she said gently to him. "because once he picks up on the fact that you're not some deranged prince that cares about nothing and no one you could be in serious danger."

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:38 pm

"Oh good," He said letting out a deap breath and laughing. "What about you, are you ok? You are in more danger than me right now anyways." She got out of his chair and sat on her bed beside her.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:39 pm

raylana shook her head "trust me i've delt with him my entire life. i know my boundries by now" she looked down slightly

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:40 pm

"Does he hurt you?" He asked quietly, with an intense look in his eye.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games