Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:58 pm
Tybalt noticed the Chain. "I really doubt I'll need it." He said as he pulled his hand from the Katana. He then pulls out his guitar. "If this is some trap, I'll fight back, and hard." He then starts to play Through the Fire and Flame.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:13 pm
Phomello whipped his hand out before him, cancelling out the sound from the guitar.
"This is a hospital, not a street corner. If you wish to make such awful noise, I suggest leaving."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:41 pm
Brain frowned at the man giving him a dirty look, calling music like that terrible noise seemed to hurt his very being, which is when he walked in.

The angel was there in minutes but he was in disguise. He was in a business suit with a briefcase. He set down the briefcase and removed a bottle of water and a sponge carefully. "I'm with a special agency... I need to take these children into custody. He immediately identified Andre as the care keeper. "I promise you I will return these children without harm nor injury."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:49 pm
((Klep, he was talking to Tybalt.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 pm
Tybalt growled a little. "Fine, any requests?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 pm
"Silence from that piece of junk. They little boy running around here covered in blood is far more pleasing to the ear. Sad that a full-grown tiger-thing can't play half as well as a little boy."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:11 pm
Heavy, Darth Vader-esqe breathing was hard from behind the doors to the operation room. (I needed to let loose a Darth Vader joke.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Tybalt growls more. "All right that is it." He grabs and lifts the good Doctor a few inches off the ground. "Now I understand that you could have had a pretty pissy day to but that gives you no damned right to make anyone elses pissy too. Get it?" He drops the good doctor and then plays some soothing music, namely some classic Beatles, like 'Let it Be.'  

Kammy Blackstone

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Concealed surgical blades slid out from their places inside the "good doctor"'s arms. They were wickedly sharp and would probably leave long gashes in the tiger-man's paws.

"A hairball would probably sound better."

Phomello released a sonic pulse that negated the sound of the guitar.

"I said keep it quiet, not attempt to kill me with your lack of skill."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:01 pm
((Sorry I got confused))

The angel looked over at the faulty guitarist. "Not in front of the boy sir..." He said carefully as Brian shrugged using the sponge to take some of the blood off, the water felt oddly over soothing. The angel turned back not wanting to explain the situation. As it was the two kids were very powerful and part of a dying race, muses. He just hoped that neither of them would get mad...  

kleptor

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:57 pm
Sarah let our a frustrated sigh, pointing at the guitar and swinging her finger hard to one side. "As the doctor said," she sounded frustrated, and the stings all snapped "no guitar in the hospital." She then turned to Phomello "And as for you." she pointed at him "I suggest you don't try to steal hospital property.

Inside his arms, all the scalpels twitched involuntarily, not causing much harm, but plenty of pain.

"And as for YOU" she said to the "angel" who had come in. "The children are here to stay for the time being. Not only have the yet to fully recover, but they can only leave with their proper, legal guardian. Unless you can show me evidence of this, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

Sarah's eyes opened just a bit as she looked over the man. They were a brilliant kaleidoscope of shifting colors. She had seen all sorts in her time, and this man was not like any angel she had encountered thus far.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:52 pm
Rose picked up the puppy who was rolling on the ground getting dirty. "Bad boy Vash." she said quietly. Rose took a few steps toward the strange man with the briefcase. By the way he came out of nowhere and by the way he explained something that somehow seemed maybe possible, Rose finally concluded that this man was not human. "Hello." she said shyly looking up at the man.  

kagura_rockbell

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:32 pm
Tybalt looked at the strings. "You shouldn't have done that." The guitar began to quiver. Out of its busted strings came a spirit. He was dressed in a rather fine manner, expect for the fact that he looked like he meet up with some rather nasty characters and lost in a bar fight. "Lets not kill anyone Bob." Said Tybalt to the spirit.
The spirit first stalked over to Sarah and then punched her in the nose. "Thank you very much, but I'd rather have my vessal not tampered with." He then turned to the doctor. "And as for you, good sir, you would not know good music if Jimmi Hendrix hit you over the head with his guitar." After promptly pimp slapping the man, he then walked over the the Slivertone Stratovarious and repaired the strings muttering curses and other such nonsense. "Let us play something a little different today, I feel in the mood for the Who." He then returned to the guitar as Tybalt looked at everyone.
Tybalt then noticed the little girl. "Why hello there!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:55 pm
"OUT!"
Phomello bellowed, knocking the unfortunate Hunter and his guitar-spirit all the way back to Aria, without their goal.

((The is NO direct VIOLENCE permitted in the Hospital. Please continue your character from Aria. Also, calling hits, such as punches in the nose and pimp slapping is a form of godmodding. Don't do it again.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 pm
Rose shrunk back behind the man with the briefcase. "H-hello." she said quietly eyes wide with fright from being startled. Rose clutched the Vash the puppy closer to her, Vash growled lowly feeling Roses fright.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff