Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:58 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

(sorry I have been answering alot of email.) "okay." she said as she rans to that location.

There was a bloody scene. A women had her head cut off her body. Her killer seems to dissapear as well as the head. "******** s**t. where is the ********." she said.

((its cool take your time lol))

Cy stopped and looked at the corpse. He spotted someone dissapearing along with the head of the victim. Cy took hold of Aria and ran after the man. The turned down a corridor, Cy couldnt see anything. He stopped and closed his eyes. He focused his power and for a split second a red third eye appeared on his forehead.
"Come on this way." Cy let go of Aria and ran down a particular cooridor. He waited until Aria caught up with him before he continued.

They make it to a large room full of animal cages. They seem very large, about human size. The head is on the floor. Aria walks around. She could hear footsteps. "Great, we're not alone.... seems like we have more then just one company." said Aria.

Shadows swirled around Cy's hands and fashioned into two katanas, on ein each hand. He kept his back to Aria making sure nothing surprised them. He kept careful to keep and eye on her as well as keep near her.
"This is enjoyable... If you need any daggers Aria theyre on my belt, Just take them if you need them." He said gently, his grey eyes searched the darkness for their company.

soon they came. they were lizards like with small heads, and large arms and claw like hands. They had medium muscular body built. The first one to start the attack aim for Aria. She grabbed one of C's dagger and stab it in the eye. it yelled out in pain before falling dead. Soon others go in for the attack.

At least throw something decent at me.. These things are an insult. Cy thought as he easily took out two of the lizard creatures he lopped their head off clean with the katanas. Two more lashed out at him. He ran the first one through its heart with the katana. While he cut the other one clean in half.

soon after the whole lot was cut off, or those in that room. Their seems to been sevreal explosion that occur that shook the place. "Dam... those bastards must want this place to not be know to us, or to kill us in here." said Aria. "Looks like we are in a race against time to find out the secret to this place."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:11 pm
AlexBloodRose

soon after the whole lot was cut off, or those in that room. Their seems to been sevreal explosion that occur that shook the place.

Cy put his katanas on his belt securely. The first few explosions he had maintianed his balance good enough. But the last few times he ended up having to brace himself against one of the cages. When the shaking stopped he looked to Aria to make sure she was alright. "You okay there Aria?" He said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:23 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

soon after the whole lot was cut off, or those in that room. Their seems to been sevreal explosion that occur that shook the place.

Cy put his katanas on his belt securely. The first few explosions he had maintianed his balance good enough. But the last few times he ended up having to brace himself against one of the cages. When the shaking stopped he looked to Aria to make sure she was alright. "You okay there Aria?" He said gently.

"Yeah, but we got to get the information quickly. They probably don't want us to not have that information we are seeking.' she said. "We better hurry before this place falls apart more then it is already."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:33 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Yeah, but we got to get the information quickly. They probably don't want us to not have that information we are seeking.' she said. "We better hurry before this place falls apart more then it is already."

"Right.." Cy looked around he spotted the way to go. "This way..." He said to Aria as he started going towards the cooridor. He waited for Aria to catch up before he continued down the hall.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:42 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Right.." Cy looked around he spotted the way to go. "This way..." He said to Aria as he started going towards the cooridor. He waited for Aria to catch up before he continued down the hall.

She eventually make it to a large labatory like area. Several dead bodies are on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:09 am
Time Puppet
"Hello? Did anyone hear me? Or are there none to hear me at all?" She called out again. "Was it my imagination? Porbably...all well since I'm wandering around I guees I'll look around the back, right?" She suggested to her hself and looked through the rows of benches seeing anything interesting sticking out.

"Look up."

Above the statue is three figures in imposing gray and gold heavy armor, excluding one holding a pair of binoculars, all standing around a circular platform which ends with a narrow set of stairs warpping around the statue. One has an imposing gun pointed directly at her. The other two seemed focused on the areas outside the church. There's a crack as the one with the rifle shoots into the forest nearby.

Kokuwagata

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:12 pm
"Ah damn, can't let that happen." Sano runs over to the girl and pushes her out the way((sorry)), and draws his sword.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't let you hurt her. Maybe it's my inner good telling me. But I know that you can not and will not hurt her. Speaking of which, you were the guys I was looking for. Where is Adrius?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:02 pm
"Whoa!" She yelped at the person above her then yelped again from the man who pushed her the other way. "What the heck is going on here?!" She exclaimed now completely confused then smelt blood which she unfortanately found from a headless corpse. Her eyes were went wide seeing the corpse and was immediatly went on her toosh and scooted away from it. "OK...I think I went over my head in coming here... " She commented making a weak laugh.  

Taimu Dolores

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:00 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

She eventually make it to a large labatory like area. Several dead bodies are on the floor.

"dam, well hopefully they didn't destroy this place too much. I hope I can get the information." she said as she types on a keyboard, the screen partially crack and some blood on it. An odd sound is heared in the distance. "Great they're sending some company to keep us company."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:14 pm
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"dam, well hopefully they didn't destroy this place too much. I hope I can get the information." she said as she types on a keyboard, the screen partially crack and some blood on it. An odd sound is heared in the distance. "Great they're sending some company to keep us company."

Cy nodded and kept his katanas at the ready. "You get what you need but hurry. Ill take care of our company." He said gently, he turned his back to Aria and focused his energy. His senses heightened and his entire body was on alert. Where are you..  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:33 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Cy nodded and kept his katanas at the ready. "You get what you need but hurry. Ill take care of our company." He said gently, he turned his back to Aria and focused his energy. His senses heightened and his entire body was on alert. Where are you..

"Okay." she said. She goes to find some files on the projects, but can't seem to find them. At the same time. Odd human like people come out at you. They had the faces of humans, but their hands, and other body parts including tentacles were appear to be metallic or flesh like. It was a hodpodge of flesh, steel, and magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:16 pm
"Why would you want to know? Is he a friend of yours?"

The heavy blaster troop adjusts a dial on his gun. Malem directs fire again on the soldier holding Adrius.

The troop is now getting far from the church...almost to Blue Rose Lane...but not quite there yet.

Kokuwagata

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:40 pm
"I guess you can say we're more like friends who hate each other. If that makes any sense to you. So I suggest you tell me where he is, if you value your life."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:05 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Okay." she said. She goes to find some files on the projects, but can't seem to find them. At the same time. Odd human like people come out at you. They had the faces of humans, but their hands, and other body parts including tentacles were appear to be metallic or flesh like. It was a hodpodge of flesh, steel, and magic.

As she is typing, trying to find something. something comes up that unexpected. "What you seek isn't here... they wipe out most of the information. This place is a trap, get out." said a message on the board. "What the..." Aria said.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:24 pm
AlexBloodRose

As she is typing, trying to find something. something comes up that unexpected. "What you seek isn't here... they wipe out most of the information. This place is a trap, get out." said a message on the board. "What the..." Aria said.

Cy focused his energy and hurled several needle like daggers at the creatures. Some of the daggers stuck in the flesh of the monsters others were deflected by the metal or magic that the creatures had on them.

He looked back for a moment at Aria and saw the message on the board. <********... Time to go then. As Cy was paying attention to Aria a creature came at him. He screamed out in pain as the creature tore at his back with metal claws. Cy grabbed hold of Aria, even as his back was being torn apart. They quickly dissapeared back into the shadows.

Several moments later they reapeared outside of the place. Now they were near the hole in the ground that had first led them down there.
Cy dropped Aria and his sword. Then he fell to his own knees, his hands resting on the ground. He clenched his teeth and waited for his wounds to heal.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games