Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Post your Piceroo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:09 pm
Ok it's official, me and hiz are going to get married in a crazy themed wedding. We will then some how breed a race of supernatural children.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:22 pm
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Those will be some ******** up cracker children.
I bet our children will be freakier than yours (With Hzza)

If I was pregnant and it was Hzza's (which would be strange because he lives on a whole other continent) he would stab me in the stomach .... he hates kids.
Well that means we win then ^_^ Unless your baby survives the stabbing, then you win.
no dude.
if their baby survives a stabbing, that means it supernatural and is absolutely disqualified.
our babies would so be supernatural, they'd be all like spiderman crossed with john candy
that's a bad thing.
spiderman is an a*****e.  

Nox

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:24 pm
Nox
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama

If I was pregnant and it was Hzza's (which would be strange because he lives on a whole other continent) he would stab me in the stomach .... he hates kids.
Well that means we win then ^_^ Unless your baby survives the stabbing, then you win.
no dude.
if their baby survives a stabbing, that means it supernatural and is absolutely disqualified.
our babies would so be supernatural, they'd be all like spiderman crossed with john candy
that's a bad thing.
spiderman is an a*****e.
you can't choose your offspring, random genetic mutations are bound to happen at some point, theres a history of it in my family  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:37 pm
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Those will be some ******** up cracker children.
I bet our children will be freakier than yours (With Hzza)

no dude.
I'll watch your children so that you and Punky can go and hump so you can make more and then I can make an army of Spiderma/John Candy babies to kill someone I hate. Very much.  

Heff

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:55 pm
Heff
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama

no dude.
I'll watch your children so that you and Punky can go and hump so you can make more and then I can make an army of Spiderma/John Candy babies to kill someone I hate. Very much.

Thanks heff that realy means alot to me. heart domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm
punkarama
Heff
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama

no dude.

Thanks heff that realy means alot to me. heart domokun
Anything for Boyfriend! heart ...:: Twins Boyfriend 'cause she's bored~ :: <33  

Heff

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:50 am
Heff
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama

no dude.
this is kind of turning into star wars  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:10 pm
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
Nox
Tommy the Cat
punkarama

no dude.
Well if you knew who it was I hated it would be even more Star Wars-y. =)  

Heff

Nox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:15 am
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
Nox
no dude.
. . .
YOUR OWN CHILDREN?

...yeah, that's all i've got.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:49 am
Nox
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
Nox
no dude.
. . .
YOUR OWN CHILDREN?

...yeah, that's all i've got.
xd  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:22 pm
Me and heff are the sexiest twins ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:32 pm
there hasn't been a picture posted for the last 2 pages or something!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:43 pm
Hzza
I posted a picture on the page before this, you cracktard. <3

Punky~ Of course we are. ;D

Nox~ ...No, you crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:19 pm
Heff
Hzza
I posted a picture on the page before this, you cracktard. <3

Punky~ Of course we are. ;D

Nox~ ...No, you crazy.
that doesn't count  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Nox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:46 pm
User Image

first picture on this page

HOyeah  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games