Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:47 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"then we will go there." rasberry grabed the prince hand and walked to the boat. berry just followed them.
"Do you even know where it is?"
"yes. i have been there before looking of something." they reach the boat.
"What?"
"nothing a cute man like you need to know." rasberry touched his fore head."so you want to leave my little sis behind and go to the island." "you do know am standing right here right?" "of course i was kidding." berry sits on the other side of the boat.
*Sits next to Berry.*

"Just take us there please. It's urgent."
"ok." rasberry takes out her compass and grabs the prince. "come on i want to show you around." berry went below the deck"go with rasberry." berry sat down in a room and looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What?"
"nothing a cute man like you need to know." rasberry touched his fore head."so you want to leave my little sis behind and go to the island." "you do know am standing right here right?" "of course i was kidding." berry sits on the other side of the boat.
*Sits next to Berry.*

"ok." rasberry takes out her compass and grabs the prince. "come on i want to show you around." berry went below the deck"go with rasberry." berry sat down in a room and looked out the window.
"Um... Okay."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:52 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What?"
*Sits next to Berry.*

"Um... Okay."
Rasberry shows him around and then takes him to his room for the time on the boat."this will be your room. and down the hall is a dance party. you should check it out later ok?" rasberry leaves his room. ~it is now night time~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Sits next to Berry.*

"Um... Okay."
Rasberry shows him around and then takes him to his room for the time on the boat."this will be your room. and down the hall is a dance party. you should check it out later ok?" rasberry leaves his room. ~it is now night time~
*Turns into his other form.*

"Just in case."

*Walks down to the party.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:01 pm
~in the party place~
loud music was playing and everyone was dancing.

~on top of the boat~
berry looked at the jewel she was give when she was little."i could just disappear, or i can try and prove that am not a demon......" the jewel transformed berry into something like starfire. Berry picked up her bags"rasberry will be able so help him more than i could." berry started to fly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~in the party place~

~on top of the boat~
berry looked at the jewel she was give when she was little."i could just disappear, or i can try and prove that am not a demon......" the jewel transformed berry into something like starfire. Berry picked up her bags"rasberry will be able so help him more than i could." berry started to fly.
*Jumps throgh the party room ceiling up to the deck of the boat and looks up into the sky, then he changes back to normal.*

"Berry!! Please, don't leave!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:09 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~in the party place~

~on top of the boat~
*Jumps throgh the party room ceiling up to the deck of the boat and looks up into the sky, then he changes back to normal.*

berry lands"prince......... am no use to help you at all so i thought i should just leave."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~in the party place~

~on top of the boat~

berry lands"prince......... am no use to help you at all so i thought i should just leave."
"What do you mean you're of no use to me. You've been helping me. Don't you realize that?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~in the party place~

~on top of the boat~

"What do you mean you're of no use to me. You've been helping me. Don't you realize that?"
"not ....." rasberry goes up there."come on prince lets dance " she drags back to the dance area.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~in the party place~

~on top of the boat~

"not ....." rasberry goes up there."come on prince lets dance " she drags back to the dance area.
*Pulls his arm away from her and runs to Berry.*

"Berry please. Don't go. You're the only friend I've got."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:21 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~in the party place~

~on top of the boat~

berry was gone when he got up there" so she lefted again. that has to be the 18 time so far. don't bother trying to find her. she really good at hiding."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

berry was gone when he got up there" so she lefted again. that has to be the 18 time so far. don't bother trying to find her. she really good at hiding."
*The Prince walks off to his room.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:25 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

rasberry goes back to dancing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

rasberry goes back to dancing.
"Why did she leave?" He said to himself. "Why?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:36 pm
" she left because she not allowed to leave the island. it was a curse she had when she was little. if she leaves the island she get stuck to another island." rasberry sayed to him. " she took the curse from me so she has a very hard time trying to be herself around anyone."

~islands of time~
berry sit there thinking' the prince has rasberry now he doesn't need me at all.'  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games