Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:07 pm

(( Booooooooring. Yul has a typical emo-tastic past. Aside from the one thing in his past, Izumo's gonna have a relatively happy past. Because I'm tired of the all-to-frequent "emo-past made me become strong" type stuff. ))

[Shaddup.]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:06 am

((And Happy Birthday Beans! If I ever have gold, I'll get you a present! =3))

Aoki ate happily, and quickly finished. Waiting for others to eat the meal, she relized it woul take a long while, she walked up to Yul, waving her hand infront of him a few times before relizing she was totally out of it.

"Yul-sama!" She smilled, squeeking in her high-pitched voice. "Thank you for taking care of Hari-nii-sama for me! I needed to find Shinobu-onee-chan... Though I have to say I wasn't proud of the company she was in." She sighed sadly. "But it's okay. All I have to do is keep an eye out for me sister!"

A continued silence bored Aoki, but she waited.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:50 pm

((Kosho, I'm thinking, will have a....Neutral past. Neither happy nor sad nor emotastic. Just...THERE.))

She shifted in her position, growing antsy. These long waits always made her a little nervous; like people were plotting and then suddenly they'd all jump at her. She sighed, frowning a little as she gripped her weapon a little tighter, eyes narrowed dangerously.

'Come on...Someone...Move....Speak....Dance the tango...' She thought, groaning inwardly.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:57 pm

{Pasts for my characters....I think that Tomi would have a twisted past, seeing as he is in this current state of psychopathic, murderous rage; a twisted sense of pleasure coming from spilling the bl00d of others.

And I think Fai...Would have a past like Fai D. Flowright's past from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I finally found a website with the manga downloads, and I'm catching up. Though I'm not completely sure what his past is...Hmm...}

Tomi looked at the group, eyes narrowing at Tomoyo as she continued to stand in front of him. "It's too quiet." He hissed. "I don't like the quiet; it let's me think and thinking can be very, very bad for me to do...Ne?" He chuckled a little darkly, eyes widening in a dangerous manner.

"Why isn't anyone moving? Aren't we...FIGHTING?" He asked the obvious question.

Fai finished his okonomiyaki, sighing softly as he placed the plate in the sink, patting his stomach happily. "Alright; I think I'm going to head off a bit." He said, looking back at the others. "It seems that the rain is finally starting to stop, and so I think I'm going to go visit the town; maybe get something nice. Don't wait up for me now." He said, smiling and waving, before he walked out.

As soon as he stepped out, he frowned darkly, looking up at the grey sky. "Planning something...Important happenings." He mumbled, sighing quietly.

"Things are getting more and more complicated..."

NightmareAlchemist

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:43 am

Mikujin
(( Bean does Nia. And Bean has been very busy lately. And it's his birthday tomorrow. ))

((Oh...ok...sorry if I sounded a little forward. >_< Happy B-day Bean!))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:56 pm

(( Izumo spilled his food and no one noticed. Is that even possible, considering the mass amounts of people in the kitchen? I mean, I'm sure someone would have saw, laughed or something... ))

Mikujin

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:53 pm

((Well, now that you've brought it up...))

Tomoyo stared down the psychotic thief, her nerves on edge as Hamani conversed with Nia. This needed to end, soon, if everything was going to turn out into a semblance of a good conclusion.

*~*

"Mmmm..."Nadeshiko mumbled between bites, "Izuichi really knows how to make good food...eh? Izuichi?" She followed the now sullen thief, plate in hand. "Ne, where's Izuichi's food?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:47 am

(( It's not much, but at least it let's me do something other than stand frozen in time. mrgreen ))

"Mine? Oh... it's, uh, over, there..." he said sporadically, pointing towards the waste bin. "Guess I got a little too excited about it all; I ended up knocking the pan off the stove, spilled it all over the place. That was the last of the batter, too, so there's nothing left to cook up. I didn't really feel like cooking anything else after that, I suppose, I figured I'd just..." He trailed off. He was rambling, but he'd caught himself. It wasn't any use. Talking about it wasn't going to undo his clumsiness.

"Well," Izumo started, "I figured I'd just go up to my room for awhile. Y'know, rest and relax, or something like that. Enjoy your meal, Nadeshiko."

With that, Izumo continue ducking and weaving through the thieves in the room, making his way back to his room.

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:52 am

Yul, gearing Fai's comments, was snapped out of this funk and brought his eyes to the window, where he could see the faint promise of sunshine creeping up over the hills. He nodded, rather surprised, but that was one night of hell come and gone, it was interesting how days felt like seconds to those who will be here until the end of time.

His shoulders sagged slightly, his breathing began heaved, and he started to see double. Yul was brought back, just a for a moment, to that moment so many ears ago he'd been forced to go a night without his little 'daily ritual'. He slowly stood up, swaying gently, but doing a pretty good job of covering it, and patted Aoki gently on the head as an apology for him not answering her, and made it out towards the door. As he emrged, and the sun beat down upon him, he could feel the itching, teasing sensation that occured, for Yul, atleast every 12 hours.

Yul brought his hand up to his face, tilted upwards to the sun, and brought down the bandage that rested gently overtop of his right eye. The second such was dun, he lumbered no more, as if before he'd been laboured with a million tons upon his back, now her had wings, he was almost floating on air. A blue eye glimmered out from where it'd been hidden, and he repostioned the bandage over the left side.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:52 am

" I should probably go finish that Okonomiyaki I've been making." Yul said, smiling.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:46 pm

(( Pfft. Izumo cooked all the okonomiyaki. He would've made some for Yul had he, y'know, done something other than stand there. razz ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:26 pm

Rikku smiled at Yul. She then turned around towards the window. She glanced outside. "Rain..." She said with a smile still on her face. She felt her memories begin to invade her mind. She wasn't fond of thinking about the past but something but the rain always reminded her. She smiled, there was nothing increadibly awful about her past unlike other people in the guild but it wasn't a terrible happy past either. Rikku always was excited and cute, but it just might've been because she wanted more attention. Up until she joined this guild, she was nothing more than another orphan on the streets living everyday lives of stealing and thievery. Rikku didn't care about her past though as long as there were people around her that cared for her and shook off the past. "Do you need any help Yulikun?" Rikku said in her perky overexcited voice. He towered her and those beady looking eyes stared straight at him with a smile on her face.

Lezalia

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:40 pm

Aoki watched as Yul left. Aoki frowned crossly, and stepped outside the kitchen. It was annoyingly stuffy in there anyways; She thought a while longer. There was something oddly familiar about Yul. The way he would give advice without a choking restraint on the other person's opinions, to the way he acted all the time. It reminded her vaguely of Koh.

Aoki blushed. Koh had left over two weeks ago, and yet it felt so long. Already it seemed like there was a replacement for her emotional friend. She shook her head. It suddenly came to her that it was rude to call Yul a replacemnt, and an insult to Koh. It bothered her a little bit, but Aoki had many more things on her mind as well.

She hadn't seen her sister, or the other sibling brothers, in the longest time. Of course her sister less than them, but Aoki looked outside. She couldn't help but to be on Nia's side, but she was annoyed with the fact Nia burdened everyone else around her. She sighed sadly and sat in the hallway, reminesing about recent days past.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:03 pm

Haru blinked. He felt his throat dry up a bit. He felt his brother constantly invading his head, he was always thinking about him nowadays. Haru felt somewhat bad that he barely even socialized with anyone because he was too focused on his work. He was always focused on his work so that he could try and forget about his past but his past kept coming back to invade him, to hold his memory. Haru couldn't help but give into his past. He never could read a person that well even if their emotions were showing but it might be due to his own emotions being heavily drained most of the time. Haru glanced at Shinobu. His whole entire person was wet and he was dripping as he just came inside to escape seeing all the dead bodies from the battlefield. "Shinobu, it has been a while, hasn't it." Haru said. "One month of being out and about without even coming back, you must excuse my absence. Please also excuse me for not trying to see you when I got back." Haru said to her. Haru really had no excuses at all.

Dark Slaine

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:25 pm

[In thw words of any main female character from a Koge Donbo manga; "Wowie Zowie!" I never thought Yul's little time-filling flash back would shake everyone up so dang much. Then again, it seems like everything I do shakes up the whole rp... I guess that's just something that comes with being ta leader. I gotts lead the way atleast sometimes. Atleast when there's nothing else going on, hey?]

For the longest time, standing there, watching Haru, deep into the void of his own, inescapable, mysterious thoughts, with a sad, yet shocked expression, Shinobu had never once stopped trying to speak, she just couldn’t. Something held Shinobu back, perhaps just her own shyness around him, but something else, and eagerness, a rapt attention devoted to him, watching Haru’s every move, trying to sneak a peek, a glimpse, anything of what it was that went on inside his head that she felt she’d never get to see. It stung deeply.

Then he spoke to her, and she nearly jumped out of her skin.

“Uhm… I… it’s… okay…” she mumbled softly, feeling her words, meant to be many and loud, come out as few as weak as a whisper. “Er… I mean…” she was getting somewhat louder, bolder. “I… I’m happy to see you again?”

Her eyes bugged out of her sockets. WHY, in a million years, would I phrase that as a question?!? I have to fix it, yes, I can’t offend him.

“Uhm! I’m very happy to see you again! And I can understand if you were off being busy, and couldn’t come back, and were toiling at other things, more pressing matters. And, you’re not obligated to come to see me as soon as you get back! Certain ly not! If anything, it’s my fault for not speaking to you since then, all my fault, I’m sorry!”

Taking a heavy breath, Shinobu dropped her head, bowing lowly, bangs falling over her face, trying to keep her cool. Or what was left of it.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games