Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

12th Archknight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:50 pm
(i just changed my post's because i wasnt really thinking very well sorry sweatdrop anyway when ever i can remember the people who are the marr's thats when i will go and buy the meat but for now im not anyway after school i will play ffcc to remember also im on year 11 on it i made it there myself but now its too late for waiting for friends )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:44 am
RedWorld
"I really..... don't know her...... At the same time.... I saw same powers from other as well...." Tsuken said, looking down, puzzled.

Azma gave Tsuken a smile and a light laugh.
"Well, the only thing to do now is push foward right? Before, I thought the only way to avoid the miasma was to nourish the town crystals with myra drops, but now there seems to be another way. Let's find this way and share it with the world. Unless there are some harmful side-effects, such as we saw with that small girl..."  

Sharovon

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:05 pm
Hana ignored De Nam, and continued to play with Warty. "You're just too serious!" she giggled, hugging Warty around the neck lovingly.

"Of fine, get all slimy...I hope it dries on you, and you'll be stuck like that for a few days..." De Nam rolled his eyes. Hana looked up at him and sighed.

"Oh, alright...Warty, down!" Hana commanded sternly, as Wartly got off his mistress dejectedly. "Oh, don't be like that...I just have to get cleaned up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:51 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
"Yeah!" Shinryaku said, looking up a bit. "Suisho is a tough opponent and though she wouldn't let us die, she wouldn't let us servive the battle probably!"

"Oh, I can beleive that." Kara Ni said as she scratched her head. "Shall we be on our way to Marr's Pass then?"

"It would be a good idea," Shinryaku said. "But it wouldn't realy matter."

"Would you rather go to the next myrr tree instead?  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:50 am
Kikuchi looked questioningly to Hurdy, it was like he was changing before her eyes. She grew alittle uneasy at this however, she wiggled out of his grasp and began to walk toward the Citidel, "Um... sh-shall we go for a walk Hurdy?"

The priest smiled, "That sounds rather pleasant Miss Kikuchi, off we go then."

"Something is certainly fishy here..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:59 am
Sharovon
RedWorld
"I really..... don't know her...... At the same time.... I saw same powers from other as well...." Tsuken said, looking down, puzzled.

Azma gave Tsuken a smile and a light laugh.
"Well, the only thing to do now is push foward right? Before, I thought the only way to avoid the miasma was to nourish the town crystals with myra drops, but now there seems to be another way. Let's find this way and share it with the world. Unless there are some harmful side-effects, such as we saw with that small girl..."

Tsuken looked down. "But I personally know thatthere's something about the miasma that has to do with her! She didn't just come out of the clouds or something like that!" Shinzo looked at his brother. "She's not evil!" he said. "She has good in her! I know she does!"  

RedWorld

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:03 am
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
"Yeah!" Shinryaku said, looking up a bit. "Suisho is a tough opponent and though she wouldn't let us die, she wouldn't let us servive the battle probably!"

"Oh, I can beleive that." Kara Ni said as she scratched her head. "Shall we be on our way to Marr's Pass then?"

Shinryaku shrugged. "I rather see Suisho first, but if it's what you want, I mean, you gotta get the myrrh from those trees! Right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:39 pm
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku shrugged. "I rather see Suisho first, but if it's what you want, I mean, you gotta get the myrrh from those trees! Right?"

"Huh." Kara Ni placed one of her fingers on her chin. "Where would Suisho be right now, Shinryaku?"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:27 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

"Huh." Kara Ni placed one of her fingers on her chin. "Where would Suisho be right now, Shinryaku?"

"She should be in her hometown, Tida," Shinryaku said. He put his hand over his face and laughed. "I remember when we first met. She was not nice at all. On the other hand, neither was I!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:40 pm
"Tida? But I thought that place is ruins and full of miasma..." Kara Ni said with a confused expression on her face.
"Wait a minute...you weren't nice? I can't imagine you being mean." Kara Ni grinned.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:42 pm
Shinryaku laughed. "Well I can be sometimes because I sometimes think how we let our world domination slip from our grasp!" Then he remembered. "She told me that she lives in Tida because miasma doesn't effect her at all. I seen her attack as you seen her did so too." ((Just so you know, "Shinryaku" means either hot-head or aggressive. O.o))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:39 am
((Oh. I never knew that. n,n Cool!))
"World domination? What, of the lilties?" Kara Ni tried to hold back a laugh, but it didn't work for long.
"Immune to miasma...how wonderful that would be."

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:07 pm
atomic_popsicle
((Oh. I never knew that. n,n Cool!))
"World domination? What, of the lilties?" Kara Ni tried to hold back a laugh, but it didn't work for long.
"Immune to miasma...how wonderful that would be."

((LOL! I study Japanese anytime I can! ^^)) "I know," Shinryaku said, thinking to himself about it. "Both immune to miasma and world domination of Lilties would work perfectly! But that age is forever lost and there is nothing we can really do..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:55 pm
"You know, world domination isn't always a good thing. You make more enemies than friends when you're the one who's controlling it." Kara Ni pointed at him with her finger, then rested her hands on her hips. "Things like that...aren't exactly the best things."  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:29 pm
atomic_popsicle
"You know, world domination isn't always a good thing. You make more enemies than friends when you're the one who's controlling it." Kara Ni pointed at him with her finger, then rested her hands on her hips. "Things like that...aren't exactly the best things."

"I guess," Shinryaku said. "But I really don't remember all of it...?"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces