~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:18 pm
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn walks out of the animal shealter, seeing that there is no one looking, she spreads her wings and she flies off, following what she thinks is her instinct of an animal for trouble, she flies in the sky and she spots Ameko. Her instinct tells her this is it, she swoops down and lands behind Ameko, "Oi, oi, you there, you okay?" she asks softly as she holds Ameko by her shoulder.

Ameko couldn't hear her, her eyes were just a pure light blue as if she was in a transe. She kept staring in front of her, still backing up softly saying "No.. please.. stay away.. don't hurt me again.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:01 am
Ravyn seeing that this is rather serious, Ravyn goes in front of Ameko, she forces Ameko to lay down on the floor, Ravyn has never encounter this before, she tries to shake Ameko away, "Wake up! Snap out of it!" she cries.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:20 am
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn seeing that this is rather serious, Ravyn goes in front of Ameko, she forces Ameko to lay down on the floor, Ravyn has never encounter this before, she tries to shake Ameko away, "Wake up! Snap out of it!" she cries.

Ameko hears ravyns voice but doesn't see her, she just sees right threw her she begins to crawl backwards trying to stay away from the man "Ravyn.." she said as she still hears her voice "You must go.. he'll.. hurt you.." she said still backing up..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:01 pm
Ravyn looks around them, "Ameko...there is no one here...but you and me," she says, something or someone is messing with Ameko's senses, she spreads her wings open behind her back, she places her hand on Ameko's forehead. She is not very sure can she do this, "I have no idea can this work but it worth a try," she alters the shadow to wrap around Ameko's mind to block another outside interfences.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:13 am
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn looks around them, "Ameko...there is no one here...but you and me," she says, something or someone is messing with Ameko's senses, she spreads her wings open behind her back, she places her hand on Ameko's forehead. She is not very sure can she do this, "I have no idea can this work but it worth a try," she alters the shadow to wrap around Ameko's mind to block another outside interfences.

Ameko gasped as a tear fell down her face, she began to look around quickly "What just happened?" she asked still looking around, she then looked at ravyn "Did I hurt you?" she asked sadly..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:50 am
Ravyn looks at Ameko, "Someone is messing with your senses, putting you into a traces-like state," she explains in the best manner she can, Ravyn shakes her head, "You didn't hurt me," she replies.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:00 pm
Tenmo U-sa
Ravyn looks at Ameko, "Someone is messing with your senses, putting you into a traces-like state," she explains in the best manner she can, Ravyn shakes her head, "You didn't hurt me," she replies.

Ameko sighed knowing who had done this to her, she didn't want to tell ravyn, she slowly got up. "I see you got a job." she said smelling the animal smell. "I'm glad!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:23 pm
Ravyn looks at Ameko in a very shy manner, "Yeah I did, I always has this thing with animals...animals big or small, dangerous or not, they kinda understand what I say to them, the king of animals will become a overgrown housecat around me," she says with a light smile.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:57 am
Tenmo U-sa
Ravyn looks at Ameko in a very shy manner, "Yeah I did, I always has this thing with animals...animals big or small, dangerous or not, they kinda understand what I say to them, the king of animals will become a overgrown housecat around me," she says with a light smile.

Ameko laughed "How cute!" she said softly about the king turn into a housecat. "Would you like to come to my house and get a drink? After all you woke me up from whatever happened to me." she said calmly..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am
Ravyn looks at Ameko and she nods, "Sure, lead the way then," she says with a light smile, a ture and real smile that she never had before.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:49 pm
Ameko claps her hands together "Yay!!" She then quietly leads the way. After a while they reached a tree, she smiled looking back at Ravyn. "Welcome to my home!" She said giggling a lil bit..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:37 am
Gaia Name- Golden_hands
Character Name- Aurora
Age- 14
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- can absord, project and make balls and or bolts of solar energy! and can fly!
Weapons- a black and yellow tonto
Crush- Beast boy
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- yellow and black leather uniform
Bio- Was part of an organiseation but left because she could not develope her powers. She flew around the world and landed in countrys and helpped naturaldisasters like volcanos etc. she was flyin over Titan tower and spotted a crime takin place, she took him out and then meet the Teen Titans.
Any extra information about them- Brown hair, yellow and brown eyes!  

golden_hands

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:21 pm
((Welcome to the rp!! It's good to have another person xD!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:06 am
(( Thanks u! I love Teen Titans! And Beast Boy! Lol! ))  

golden_hands

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:49 pm
golden_hands
(( Thanks u! I love Teen Titans! And Beast Boy! Lol! ))

((Lol welcomes 4laugh !!, and of course!! No one can forget BB xD!!))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff