Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kiki woke up"hi muffy" "hi kiki" "so how are you?" "good i guess. you?" "same" "what do we do now?" they looked at all of them who are sleeping.
"want to walk around twilight town?" "sure." they walked around twilight town.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:20 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"really?" she looks at him

"I wish I knew...."

"me too" she thought "we have to go back to the shack" she pulls his arm

"Hey! What for?"

"more info"she runs to it then stops at the door wispered the pass word then ran up the stair to the box and exzamed it"ah ha!" she pulled the top
cloth and fell out a small pendent

"What's that?"

"can you read it i cant its like in another language" she hands him the pendent  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:27 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"me too" she thought "we have to go back to the shack" she pulls his arm

"Hey! What for?"

"more info"she runs to it then stops at the door wispered the pass word then ran up the stair to the box and exzamed it"ah ha!" she pulled the top
cloth and fell out a small pendent

"What's that?"

"can you read it i cant its like in another language" she hands him the pendent

Greg took it. He examined it. He read the back of it aloud: "He who one eads these words, will remember what he'd forget." A flash came from the emblem and it glowed brighter then the sun.

((look's like this, just take out the "Greg" in it. http://i10.tinypic.com/2dturuw.jpg. Sry, it's upside down as well xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:27 pm
muffy grabed her own neck,"my pendant gone!" Kiki looked "what?" "this in not good. it has my rank and code name on it. if someone understands what it says .........its just not good." muffy wipsered what was on the pendant" P.P. whitetil." muffy and kiki looked around.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
muffy grabed her own neck,"my pendant gone!" Kiki looked "what?" "this in not good. it has my rank and code name on it. if someone understands what it says .........its just not good." muffy wipsered what was on the pendant" P.P. whitetil." muffy and kiki looked around.
kiki looked at muffy" you sure its gone? " "yes. i hope no one founded it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((NOTE: Not same pendent Greg is using))  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:40 pm
"wait what is this oh here muffy is this you pendent?" she held up a pendent  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:40 pm
*appears from out of nowhere this time he really different* hello my old friends twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:41 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((NOTE: Not same pendent Greg is using))
((i know and its muffy's pendant not kiki))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:06 am
Greg was hovering in the air knocked out and lightning striked around him. Light was still bound around him and his hand turned ito a mark on his right paim hand. It was the shape of the pendent. After about a minuted he lyed there on the grond silent as a mouse. Greg had retrived his memory he had lost.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:16 pm
FallenLight262
Greg was hovering in the air knocked out and lightning striked around him. Light was still bound around him and his hand turned ito a mark on his right paim hand. It was the shape of the pendent. After about a minuted he lyed there on the grond silent as a mouse. Greg had retrived his memory he had lost.

"greg!" aura ran to him "are you okay" she held his head in her hand  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:42 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

Greg slowly opened his eyes and saw Aura above her. "Heh, hey...."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:48 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"hey you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:51 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"hey you alright?"

"Not really..." He coughs a little to the side. "I can't move my body."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:06 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"hey you alright?"

"Not really..." He coughs a little to the side. "I can't move my body."

"that okay we dont need to move right now" she hugs him "just that you are alive"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games