Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Yeah denying noobs is fun X3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:07 am
Yea I bet it is. I still wish I could be a mod so I could have the pleasure of denying the noobs. twisted  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 am
yeah me too. and i reached my 300th post last post X3 that's awesome. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 am
Wah?! so confused....2:35 am ....need sleep...*drops dead on keyboard.*  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:44 am
Vankala
Yea I bet it is. I still wish I could be a mod so I could have the pleasure of denying the noobs. twisted

Not as fun as it could be. See, where you have the choice to deny them, if you could add a little blurb about WHY we're denying them. THAT would be fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala

Not as fun as it could be. See, where you have the choice to deny them, if you could add a little blurb about WHY we're denying them. THAT would be fun!

I think it would go something like this.

Dear Resident Evil fan noob,
It has come to our attention that you're either 1, a noob (which is most likely), or 2, you're a complete idiot and ignorant as to what really qualifies as a Resident Evil seeing as you've just sold your soul to worship the new storyline created in RE4 and continued in 5. Oh wait, I think it's actually both, since my noob alert clearly says you have no sense what the real resident evil was about. What's that you read Umbrella Chronicles? You do notice that in those previous games you actually are just in control of one person, except for the exception of zero. What you didn't know there was a zero? You suck. Please play the real RE game, and then come back.

PS: If you come back still saying the new storyline rocks better than the other ones don't be surprised when you get rejected, or banned.  

Alkaizer87

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 am
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala

It has come to our attention that you're either 1, a noob (which is most likely), or 2, you're a complete idiot and ignorant as to what really qualifies as a Resident Evil seeing as you've just sold your soul to worship the new storyline created in RE4 and continued in 5. Oh wait, I think it's actually both, since my noob alert clearly says you have no sense what the real resident evil was about. What's that you read Umbrella Chronicles? You do notice that in those previous games you actually are just in control of one person, except for the exception of zero. What you didn't know there was a zero? You suck. Please play the real RE game, and then come back.

PS: If you come back still saying the new storyline rocks better than the other ones don't be surprised when you get rejected, or banned.

Nice and so true!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 am
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala

Hehe, nice.  

Vankala

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 pm
January 21, 2009

I placed a temporary poll into the "Resident Evil 5 Discussion" thread. Feel free and make your vote count.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:14 pm
Okay, back to the front page image. If nothing else, you should change it because of how it makes Wesker look. Not that he isn't at the moment, but he looks like such a loser.
You got Chris and Sheva hogging the front, and Wesker is in the back, he looks like he's gonna say, "Hey guys! I wanna be in the picture too! I'm cool too! Please?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 pm
Whatever happened to the old/new comparison? I have the two perfect pictures for Chris, at least. Posted them already somewhere in the guild... xd But yeah, I'm really getting annoyed by the home page. It brings more n00bs which, by no mean isn't fun, but it's like announcing that we're only hyped and revved for RE5. We need balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:06 am
Canas Renvall
Whatever happened to the old/new comparison? I have the two perfect pictures for Chris, at least. Posted them already somewhere in the guild... xd But yeah, I'm really getting annoyed by the home page. It brings more n00bs which, by no mean isn't fun, but it's like announcing that we're only hyped and revved for RE5. We need balance.

As for the noob concern, we already have a filtering system that we address awhile back. I thought since this is the first new Resident Evil in 5 years, it be nice to show some interest in the upcoming release, even though some are not anticipating. I plan on changing the new front page banner when the game is released. If you or BIO have any ideas for the next one, please chip in and help create one as I previously said in the past. But be warned, I'm picky on design layout and flow, since I do want this guild to separate from the other so called Resident Evil guilds.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 pm
Well if you want to be different (and better), you should get rid of the RE5 banner then.

And pretty sure when we brought up the "filtering system" you said we couldn't/shouldn't do what we needed to (won't say as it was in the S.T.A.R.S. HQ).

And last I checked, it's the newest game riding on Resident Evil coattails in four years.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:41 am
It's funny how the "official" RE guild is so bias towards the franchise and it's fans haha...though I'm not complaining a braindead fan is just pooey.  

Belbecat

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:49 am
Belbecat
It's funny how the "official" RE guild is so bias towards the franchise and it's fans haha...though I'm not complaining a braindead fan is just pooey.
Well, we prefer members by quality, not quantity like every other guild/forum in the world.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff