Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:16 pm

Sadly, I'm living through the guide and our fellow guild-mates, you'd have to ask them.

I'd still buy it a few years down the road when I'm noticed and start getting paid millions to sing Opera. But then again, how many Opera singer's do you know who play violent video games? xd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 pm

NotteRequiem
Sadly, I'm living through the guide and our fellow guild-mates, you'd have to ask them.

I'd still buy it a few years down the road when I'm noticed and start getting paid millions to sing Opera. But then again, how many Opera singer's do you know who play violent video games? xd

*Sniffle* I'm gonna cry... I don't care how much of a Wuss leon truly is, I wanted him to be in it!! WAH!! *Crys all over the place* crying crying

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:58 pm

So I just finished it, and I need someone experienced to play the bonus secret thingy scenario you get for beating all scenarios, since I'm terribly certain that the Handcannon is obtained that way. But other than that, yes. The story wasn't really... anything new. Or improved, but we knew this would happen. It's just little tidbits anyway. razz But unlike Bio, I think I'd consider Nightmare and Death's Door canon as much as Fourth Survivor. I mean, there's no other explanation for how Rebecca and Richard would be found with Richard = Yawn-screwed or how Ada escaped the city... so unless they come out with a major game for each scenario (guess how unlikely. >_>), I think I can take those little bits and consider them canon.

And the Wesker missions are fun as crap, and I consider some of it canon. Some. And jumping like 50 feet across gaps with like 20-story drops in a first-person Wesker view is so much fun. xd

Btw, I find it odd that in the special odd virtual stage, that by the scream heard when you die, you can deduce that the person is Rebecca. So why would she be the candidate for this kind of weird virtual training thing from hell? confused
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:11 pm

When did I say that Nightmare and Death's Door aren't canon?

I don't think that's Rebecca in the bonus mission. Personally, I think that's little Sherry. They strapped her with a gun, that's how badass she is, and no you get nothing for beating that mode. The handcannon is obtained as HUNK, when you're in the main hallway, shoot the reception door to open it. It's in there.

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 pm

Oh. Well, awesome then. o_o Wewt~ *goes off to get it* And I still think that's Rebecca... xd

Edit: Oops, read your post wrong about just the remade scenarios being not canon save Fourth Survivor. And I love the radio interference he gets on his radio... "Ba-dum ba-da-de-da, Raccoon City!" "Hehehehaha It's over, man! It's all over! We're screwed! Ahahahahaahhaahahhaah! It's over, man! It's all over! We're screwed! Aaahahahahaha!!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:13 pm

I like those little commercials in between, "Escape to ecstasy! Aqua-Cure!"

Biohazard EXTREME

Chichok1080

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:19 am

I can't wait to see someone do a hand-gun and knife run on UC

Honestly, just looking at the Wii Zapper perhiphrial (sp?) looks bad for the game. The parts where you have to push A and B together seem awkward. Or maybe I'm missing a shorcut or something here >_>
Canas Renvall
And jumping like 50 feet across gaps with like 20-story drops in a first-person Wesker view is so much fun. xd

Agreed, but you're spoiling the game for some people ya know that xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:46 am

Biohazard EXTREME
The handcannon is obtained as HUNK, when you're in the main hallway, shoot the reception door to open it. It's in there.

Hmmm... and I wonder what little bird told you that information....

pirate

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:15 am

I'm posting no spoilers but rebirth 2 pissed me off so much i cannot accept it as canon stare

I know it's supposed to be but the events in it ruined it for me.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:35 am

Aw, don't be pissed at him for that.. can't you forgive and forget? xd

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:59 am

Lisa Trevor
I'm posting no spoilers but rebirth 2 pissed me off so much i cannot accept it as canon stare

I know it's supposed to be but the events in it ruined it for me.

Yes, Lida doesn't survive. She was never going to survive in the REmake, and this just confirmed her death. Make peace with it.

On, and yes, I got the Handcannon. It's pretty damn cool. And it wasn't even that much trouble. There weren't THAT many zombies in there. Nothing I couldn't handle, anyway. cool
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:59 pm

I missed the handcannon O_o (goes back)

Chichok1080

miabyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:21 pm

I want it so bad! gonk My 3 week christmas break from Uni should be just the thing I need to kick some UC a**!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Suffer, mortal.

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:55 pm

I managed to find a playthrough of Umbrella Chronicles to keep me at bay while I wait untill Wednesday. Then, I can start begging my boyfriend to buy the game. :3
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games