Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One-Shot Alex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:07 pm
Greetings...
I've always known RE from afar, but haven't really gotten into it until the past year or two when I played through 4 completely. Besides that I've played 2 which I enjoy thoroughly. I believe the movies don't do justice to the games, and I want to learn more. Thanks for accepting me..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:11 pm
Welcome to the guild. As long as you acknowledge the fact that the classic RE games don't suck because of their controls (which most of us love anyway), you're welcome in this guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Swayback_Sally

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Hi! You can call me Sally, and I've always been a fan of Resident Evil. It's the best Horror/Survival game out there!! It practically made the Horror genre of video games.
I fell in love with Remake and it's my absolute favorite! I keep playing it over and over. It never gets boring!
I can't wait for Resident Evil 5 and Umbrella Chronicles to come out!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:43 pm
Swayback_Sally
Hi! You can call me Sally, and I've always been a fan of Resident Evil. It's the best Horror/Survival game out there!! It practically made the Horror genre of video games.
I fell in love with Remake and it's my absolute favorite! I keep playing it over and over. It never gets boring!
I can't wait for Resident Evil 5 and Umbrella Chronicles to come out!!
Welcome to your new home!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Himochi Kouen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:20 am
Hi there! New here. ...duh.

I've played every mainline game...haven't gone off onto tangents like Outbreak yet...but 0, 1, 2, 3, CV:X and 4 I've gone through...more times than I can count. xd So...yeah. Not much to say about me, so - hi!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:30 am
Welcome to the grinder.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Himochi Kouen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:40 am
Zombie meat grinder? >>; ...tasty. ...ITCHY tasty, perhaps. *ahem* Don't mind me, I'm insane. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:14 pm
Hey I am new to this guild and excited to be a part of it.

Dang can't wait till RE 5 and Umbrella chronicles come out!  

DarkTyler359

Bacillus Anthracis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:39 am
I've made a few posts already and never really posted here. But you can call me Dume if you really care that much. I played since the original RE and almost everyone since. I never really did Dead Aim or Deadly Silence or whatever that was. I'd say my favorite of the games was RE:2. Eh... I think the thing I'm hoping for the most in RE:5 is different scenarios like in RE:2. It strongly helps the replay value I find. And the Resident Evil I think I like the least is RE:0. I dunno. Maybe it's because I got lost in the mansion and never really tried to find out where to go afterwards...

And other things about me, I'm literate most of the time. Most of the hours I'm on are late night/early morning. So sometimes my spelling gets awkward. I like to Role Play, and I have a tendency to flame Nubs who try to reason that asterisks are an intelligent way to role play.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:15 am
I'm been a RE file since the movies. I've grown enough to know that the movies were poor as compared to RE world introduced in the games. ;D. I have all the books a few action figures, the Code Veronica mangas, all the Gamecube games, a few of the old Playstation ones and a poster or two. biggrin .

I'm a really big fan. I can't say I have played the games much but it's still my favorite franchise. biggrin  

Solid Wesker 2.5

Zettran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:00 pm
Ello Yall

Call me Brick and I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil. So far, its the only game that can go Horror and no milk it with cheap crud. The two aspects i love most about the games are the Characters and the Viruses ( Ada+Nurse Outfit= BOING!!! sorry, crazy like that).

I do a bit of chemistry, virology,and Game Design & Development.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:08 pm
Ada in a Nurse outfit? Where??
To be fair though, plenty of RE games milked it with cheap crud.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zettran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ada in a Nurse outfit? Where??
To be fair though, plenty of RE games milked it with cheap crud.

Listen here mister....If i have to beat a game lasting 100 years to get to see something like that, you can bet your top dollar that i will be spending alot of nights with out sleep. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:42 pm
>.>
<.<

Hokay. My names Caleb, I'm 19. I've been an RE fan since Nemesis came out. I haven't played 4 yet, sadly, because I'm broke, but I've played every other released game in the series (spin-offs included). My favorite game is probably 2, but Nemesis is a close second.

I love S.D. Perry's novelizations of the games, and her original novels, and I'm sort of a pseudo fan of the films (the first one way more than the sequel, which tromped all over the Nemesis game.)

Faerie-KK

Byouma Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:41 pm
Hi, I'm a massive Resident Evil fan, got all the games except those released on the DS and Wii because I haven't got those consoles yet. I emailed capcom and asked them if they were going Gamecube exclusive and I brought a Gamecube just for the Resident Evil series as such. In spite of being anti Xbox I shall get a 360 for Resi 5 and if they release any exclusives on the PS3 I shall buy it despite it's expense.

I spend far to much time discussing with my house mate what we'd do in case of a zombie attack and we've both decided that after setting up an appropriate stronghold (yes we've picked a location) our first action would be to locate the G-virus and inject it straight into our veins.

As final proof that I am an insane Resi fan I am in the last year of my Microbiology degree which I picked because Resi got me really interested in viruses and in particular Ebola. As a result I know a lot of the pseudo science of the games.

I wasn't a great fan of the films, thought they deviated from the game way too much but I do like them in there own right if you don't compare them to the games. I have less of a problem with the Nemesis turning good in the second film than a lot of people, though I was disapointed by the lack of tentacles.

My favorite of the games has to be the remake followed closely by Resi 2 which was the one that got me into the series to begin with. I like the gameplay of Resi 4 but missed the zombies, puzzle element and real survival horror.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games