Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 am
"We could help you." Haru said drawing his sword. "I promise not to cut apart any zombies but the first one to yell out brains is getting kicked in the chin."

"I agree, thats just too retro even for me." Tobias said raising his hands toward the zombies. "Horse sprints through the gales!" He said releasing a huge blast of wind aimed for the zombies hoping to blow them back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:46 am
"well.... I guess I don't really have any other choice if it's be eaten or turn undead into mush," he said, leaping off the wall and smashing into an undead.  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Hermit scuttled to his feet, climbing up the robes of the Warlock and whispiring into his ear, "YOu know, I could always see about getting your so called 'friend' imnto the light branch where its unlikely that they'll ever bother you...."

-meanwhile-

Suddenly as they had started, the undead band stoped playing, and the gathered partiers had dispersed. The curse compeled nbot just the undead from the soldiers rest, but the rest of the necropolis to at very least hinder the progress of the rober.

This was not so much a problem for Vitirol... err... Hugh as t was an anoyance, and he didn't handle the interuption to well.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" he bellowed searching for the sudden distraction, "Who wreked my party?" he demanded, grabing a nearby shovel off of the ground and brandishing it menacingly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 pm
Richard turned to the undead masses. "Ah ha! At last, someone who really understands me." he said. He walked up to one and shook its hand. "Why hello there, my good sir. So nice to meet you." The undead looked rather dumfounded, and attempted to take a bite out of Richard's arm. There was very little time that passed between the bite attempt and the zombie catching fire. Richard shook a disciplinary finger. "Uh, uh, uh. Bad zombie." he said, like a person training their dog. He turned away from it and saw one that looked like a child. His face took on an expression of absolute glee. "This day is fantastic!" he said, and sent another firespell onto the young undead. "Ah, this is such fun!" He began to walk merrily through the undead hoardes, setting them on fire as he went. "One little, two little, three burning zombies, four little, five little, six burning zombies. Seven little, eight little, nine burning zombies, and I still have a million to go!" he sang, giddy as a schoolboy.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:35 pm
"For once I can say without a doubt I didn't do it." Tobias said holding a zombie back from Firion. He pushed the zombie back and into a few others. "Short version, this guy is marked for death and Haru said we should help him."

"Don't blame this one me, I'm not the moron who got cursed." Haru said using his Melforce to blow zombies away from himself. "Geez, you guys are determined."
((Jeff, I'm dating again and I'm in L-O-V-E Love!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:37 pm
"And mage boy, keep fire balling them and I'll stick my boot in your ear." Tobias said with a frown. He didn't have time for a fight and it showed as he was getting piled with zombies.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:41 pm
"Oh, pish posh." said Richard, pouting. "Fine, you killjoy, I'll stop burning them." With that, he began to launch ice spells at the undead, freezing them in their tracks. Then he began his song again, except he replaced 'burning' with 'frozen'.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:46 pm
A blade of wind sliced through the ice spell as Haru slid to a stop in front of the mage. "Tobias take care of the zombies and I'll handle mage boy here." He turned to face the man and shrugged. "I'm part og the DGl's white brance but we frequent this place a lot." Haru said with a smile. "Heed the call of the warriors!" He called out as his sword changed into a jade green blade as he dashed forward, ready to slice the man's power.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:53 pm
"DGL? Hey, I just signed up to that gig! What a coincidence, eh?" he asked, stretching his arms out in a friendly manner. "Though I didn't hear anything about a white branch...oh well." He shrugged, then said, "So, what're you getting all touchy about again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:56 pm
Haru skidded to a stop and sighed. "Great, Now I have to explain. Don't burn the zombies, this is their home and you are burning them for no reason, you're messing with the Lich's legacy and I'm not standing for it."
Haru's sword change to it's normal state and he placed it on his shoulder.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:58 pm
"All I know is he ain't joining the Red Blazer Brigade." Tickey said as she rode her Motorcycle through a group of zombies, using her spear to cut their limbs from the tendons. "Can't move if you aren't conected."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:59 pm
Firion punched and kicked a pack of undead wolves trying to gang up on him.

"hey, mr. warlock," Firion called over to Richard.

"you seem to be aiming for the zombie dwarves and children a little too much for it to be coincidence. Any good at making ice sculptures?"  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:59 pm
He motioned to the frozen zombies. "I did stop burning them, like I was asked to. And it's not like I'd waste a Permanent Freeze Spell on a few undead. The ice'll thaw in maybe a week, and until then it'll preserve them perfectly. So simmer down." Without turning, he sent an ice spell at the wolves around the man calling to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:02 pm
Firion tripped while running, accidentally knocking down a group of frozen undead, smashing them to pieces.

"crap. this night just gets better...,"  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 pm
"No, the problem is that you're casting spells on them; they are still people and I won't listen to anymore of your little words." Haur said as his sword blocked the spell but froze down to his hands. "I said stop and I mean now, knocking them down fine, but destryoing them and acting like its a game is where I draw a line."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games