Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

JUST INspire Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Only a retard or someone with a really, REALLY sharp blade would slit their wrists to die. It's so difficult to reach the arteries through all the ligaments you'd have to numb your arm to do it with an even semi-dull blade...either that or you'd pass out from the pain...unless you were pain tolerant  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Lulianii
nooo. too messy, and it would take forever to bleed out. plus, i couldnt check out knowing somebody had to clean me up....

Exactly >.<
I don't want anyone in my family looking at my naked body, or have to deal with the pain of wiping blood off of a floor  

JUST INspire Me

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:19 pm
JUST INspire Me
Only a retard or someone with a really, REALLY sharp blade would slit their wrists to die. It's so difficult to reach the arteries through all the ligaments you'd have to numb your arm to do it with an even semi-dull blade...either that or you'd pass out from the pain...unless you were pain tolerant

Yeah, so go for the jugular kiddos.
If you're skilled enough, maybe the aorta.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:27 pm
As of now, yes. D;

KuppKakez-Dai

Lulianii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 pm
JUST INspire Me
Lulianii
nooo. too messy, and it would take forever to bleed out. plus, i couldnt check out knowing somebody had to clean me up....

Exactly >.<
I don't want anyone in my family looking at my naked body, or have to deal with the pain of wiping blood off of a floor

i dont want anybody wiping me off the floor...even if it was somebody i didnt know  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:55 pm
Lulianii
JUST INspire Me
Lulianii

Exactly >.<

i dont want anybody wiping me off the floor...even if it was somebody i didnt know
you don't always die when you slit your damn wrists  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Lulianii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:48 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Lulianii
JUST INspire Me
Lulianii

Exactly >.<

fine. even if you didnt die, there would be blood, it would hurt, and if you were that depressed that you needed to cut to feel alive, you need help. And even if cutting releases endorphins and endorphins help reduce pain, it would still hurt later, and i am not a masochist. You could also accidentally cut too deep....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 am
Lulianii
Soviet Mudkipz
Lulianii
JUST INspire Me
Lulianii

Exactly >.<

fine. even if you didnt die, there would be blood, it would hurt, and if you were that depressed that you needed to cut to feel alive, you need help. And even if cutting releases endorphins and endorphins help reduce pain, it would still hurt later, and i am not a masochist. You could also accidentally cut too deep....
you have to lose a lot of blood to die from bleeding, i mean when they take you give blood, you give a pint. and you have 8 pints of blood in your body...well the average person does  

The Dadalorian
Crew

xxxSebastian Emo Queenxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:08 am
i would. i have. it got me a trip to the hospital and a pissed off mom, but i didn't die. i would do it again, if you wanna know. it feels so good...i know it sounds twistd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:49 pm
i would. i have. it got me a trip to the hospital and a pissed off mom, but i didn't die. i would do it again, if you wanna know. it feels so good...i know it sounds twistd.

That's just because you felt a lack of oxygen to your brain, since you were losing blood cells that would naturally carry that oxygen around. You'd honestly get the same effect from huffing a bag of gasoline or some other chemical that is commonly huffed (which is not really that worth it, trust me, I still do it because for some reason it's an amazing thing to do when bored).

Kills the same amount of brain cells, same principle, except with huffing, you're not losing blood.

ffsghyanbh

penguin_on_caffine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:33 am
d o c TRANSVESTITE

That's just because you felt a lack of oxygen to your brain, since you were losing blood cells that would naturally carry that oxygen around. You'd honestly get the same effect from huffing a bag of gasoline or some other chemical that is commonly huffed (which is not really that worth it, trust me, I still do it because for some reason it's an amazing thing to do when bored).

Kills the same amount of brain cells, same principle, except with huffing, you're not losing blood.

Very true, but I happen to like the color and overall effect of blood. Especially on snow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:38 pm
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE

Very true, but I happen to like the color and overall effect of blood. Especially on snow.

Then how is that any justification for cutting yourself?  

ffsghyanbh

Lulianii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Lulianii
Soviet Mudkipz
Lulianii
JUST INspire Me
Lulianii

Exactly >.<

you have to lose a lot of blood to die from bleeding, i mean when they take you give blood, you give a pint. and you have 8 pints of blood in your body...well the average person does
Exactly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:45 am
d o c TRANSVESTITE
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE

Do I need justification for my actions? Can you even begin to understand what would drive someone to to cut themselves? I wasn't trying to say that I justify it strictly on aesthetic value, I simply trying to cast a sardonic light on things. Having some so myself, I understand the danger as well as the psychological need of relief that I found in cutting. It is not something that you can simply brush aside and label as another drug-simulated rush.  

penguin_on_caffine

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:38 pm
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE
penguin_on_caffine
d o c TRANSVESTITE

Do I need justification for my actions? Can you even begin to understand what would drive someone to to cut themselves? I wasn't trying to say that I justify it strictly on aesthetic value, I simply trying to cast a sardonic light on things. Having some so myself, I understand the danger as well as the psychological need of relief that I found in cutting. It is not something that you can simply brush aside and label as another drug-simulated rush.
not for an action like that. and i can understand how you can cut yourself, it's only for self righteous pleasure  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games