Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 pm
An extremely confused look came over Xirius' face when he saw Xyukotsu and Imasu shaking hands. It didn't make any sense to him but, "As long as we're all on the same page now, maybe we can get going on that mission?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 pm
(Ok, I'm sorry again guys, that its taking so long, life and all you know is getting in the way, I would make an actual post now, but I don't have time. So I'm just letting you know, I'm not dead, just overloaded. Just hold on a little more ok!! Thank you)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:08 pm
Medevilgirl
Cessy lingered her way back over to a very satisfied looking Rose who was eating her sandwich and sipping on her soda blissfully. “Certainly a loving group, wouldn’t you say,” teased Cessy as spoke under her breath toward Rose

"Most defenately...And thanks for the grub..I tought I would die without something to eat." Rose giggled as she took a long gulp of her drink then a mouthful of sandwich.
((Hey....Do you think I could Rp through you on email Medi? All you really need to do is just tell me if anyone is interfearing with our little adventure, and not everyone else...My email is on my little clicky bar thing...lol.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:39 am
Staring at Rose, "This is cannot be one of the ones we have to protect, is it?" my face is showing disgust, (why are we helping someone who seems to be a mere child) thought I.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 am
Xirius turned to Imasu after glancing at the girl. It was the same girl he had gotten in a fight with in front of the Superior earlier. "Yes, she is. Even though I have only seen her once before, and in that instance there was an altercation, it is our duty to protect her."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:37 am
"Interesting, what ,prey you, happened?" as i look at Xirius. "I would like to know just what kind of person I am protecting"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Xirius raised an eyebrow at Imasu. "Well, if you gotta know, the first time I saw her, it was also the first time I had seen Cessy in a while, because they were together for some reason or another. Anyways, I look at Cessy, and wave to try to get her attention, but this girl thought I was waving at her. Before you knew it, we were in a heated arguement, flinging insults at each other, I think even our weapons were drawn, but all in all, it was just a simple misunderstanding." Xirius sighed heavily at the conclusion of his story, it was the first time he had told it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:59 pm
"Honestly I don't care if she's a child. All I care is why we have to protect her? The superior never cleared to us what purpose she has on this mission. I demand an explanation to why this girl must be protected, while she can protect herself well with the keyblade." demanded Xyukotsu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:37 pm
(I'm so sorry again guys, but I still don't have the time to make a good post. Its been a few days, so I'm letting you know I'm still here. There's this festival thing that's coming up on my end of the ball park, and I'm the captain of the game venders. So its really busy, I sorry. I'll be back I promise crying . thank you guys gor waiting)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Rose snarled, "I am NOT a child! And really I'm here to help your superior find something he has lost! So I suggest you stop calling me a child and realize how seriously imortant I am to all of you!"
Rose had stood as she yelled this and her hands were gripping the table in anger as she stared at all of them, her nostrils flaring.

((Wow...once a month is all I can really get on...this sucks....lol.))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:42 am
"only children scream when they hear adults talking about them" I say as I Stare at Rose, " And besides, We may not know how important you are, but remember we are here to protect you. We're just as important"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:42 pm
"That kind of burned you know, Isamu? Don't you think that was a bit harsh, she is only a child after all, But I'll protect her just all the same." said Xyukotsu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:35 pm
"Yeah. Just for the record, I never called her a child." Xirius defended. "But if it's all the same to you, I would like to get this mission started, we need to defend her, and that's final."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Rose just let it roll off her shoulder and she sat down while sighing.
"What we really need to focus on is finding the silver box that Xemnas has lost, if you all remember. I had a vision of it and Xemnas as a child when I was searching through his memories. Instead of completely focusing on protectiing me, you should all really be putting your efforts into helping me find this lost item in his memory. We aren't sure how important it is to him, but we must find it. I need to know where you guys think that a memory as important as that would go.
"When Xemans was a child he was at a party of a sort and he was with another girl and she gave him this small silver box. I don't know what is in it, but I saw it on a shelf in another vision and it dissappeared. So who do you guys think would take it and why?" Rose asked in a calm voice as she looked seriously into each of the men's faces carefully.
She was tierd of being considered as a child, after all she was 19, nearly able to drink at a bar.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:19 am
Kitsuna rubbed her fingers through her head as she thought. "Hmm, I'm not entirely sure who would take it... but maybe we should check at the very beginning. Go to where the memory took place. If the place is still around there maybe clues to help find the box." she said  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff