Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 am
The Sphinxyness
Xia's eyes widened. Her vines!!! Her precious plants were ripped like weeds. But she kept a smirk, knowing that they were back in the game. "What is it you want from us?" she asked, appearing her ringblade in her hand and charging at him.
grabs the ringblade with his bare hand "i dont want anything from you its what i want from ruxia and rikku" catches the burning arrows with his bare hand and crushes them  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:49 am
"Holy shi--!" Nothing holy about that, Rix. Rixia reverted her bow back into a sword, as arrows apparently weren't going to cut it.  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 am
Akira Shinji
"Holy shi--!" Nothing holy about that, Rix. Rixia reverted her bow back into a sword, as arrows apparently weren't going to cut it.
"oh boy a toothepick" smiles "i could use one of those right about now"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:25 pm
ill join

name: jamean
weapon: sycthe, or anything u give me
powers: why should i ruin the surprise?

jamean onced work with the old org 13 killing heartless but left as they were destroy then just wandered around for ages  

jamean1

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 pm
hydra4
Akira Shinji
"oh boy a toothepick" smiles "i could use one of those right about now"

"...if you don't mind...I'd rather not have to clean it for hours...and besides, you might cut your tongue. We don't want that, do we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:44 pm
Xia growled. As much as this fight was entertaining, it was also very irritating. "So why are you fighting us?" she asked, though had a feeling the answer may of been simple as she stumbled back, not sure what to do as she swung back her ringblade and held it close to her.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:39 pm
Akira Shinji

Xeviance looked up at Rixia as he pulled the arrow out of his knee. "Holy." She knew. He looked down at his knee, it now was fully healed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm
"what? me and ruxia? what do want with me? and what do you want with Ruxia?"Rikku looks at Ruxia."but you are ruxia....he changed into you.....am confused"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:54 pm
"power the the Old Kingdom, Sword of Aeons come forth!"
sword:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xirks stood at the ready waiting for a chance to take down what used to be Ruxia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:46 am
MrAsianK

Xirks stood at the ready waiting for a chance to take down what used to be Ruxia.
notices xirks sword "oooooooo finnaly a weapon that i cant call a toothepick" smirks  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:20 am
hydra4
MrAsianK

notices xirks sword "oooooooo finnaly a weapon that i cant call a toothepick" smirks

"Of course you WOULD call my sword a toothpick, compared to THAT." She swung it around and tried to slash at his arm. "Still, I'd prefer using this one..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:01 pm
"ghost swords" 4 ghostly swords appeared around Xirks, they looked like his blade. "attack" the 4 swords flew in unable to be hit as they were ghosts, but still able to do damage  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:03 pm
Akira Shinji
hydra4
MrAsianK

"Of course you WOULD call my sword a toothpick, compared to THAT." She swung it around and tried to slash at his arm. "Still, I'd prefer using this one..."
"not smart" catches it between his teeth and bites off the end and swallows it "mmmmm tasty"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:09 pm
" i got more for you" ghost sword started to appear everywhere, "attack" the ghost swords swarmed in.  

MrAsianK

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:13 pm
"............." Did he just...? Rixia rubbed her eyes. Oh, God, he DID. The end of her sword was bitten off. Then she had an idea, but she had no clue if it would work or not...quickly, she got out of the way of...it...and cast fire over her sword. Since her sword was fire-based, maybe she could fix it that way. There. It glowed white once, and it was good as new.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games