Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:25 pm
((diagnosis, meaning whats wrong))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:42 pm
rahenno slowly opens his eyes "where am i, the hosital?" rahenno felt a trob of pain on his stomach, he lefted up his shirt and looked wided eye "what the hell is this" he said pointing at his stomach  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:48 pm
"You were out cold, i had to stop the fox's chakra, until you could contain it, 5 prong seal release" kas hit Rahennos stomach, releasing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:48 pm
"Hey Rahenno." Kiyoshi said walking up to his bed. "Yeah, Kas gave you the 5 prong seal casue you were sorta losing it. Don't you just hate when that happens." Kiyoshi smiled at him, trying to comfort him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:56 pm
"yea but it didnt happen until i saw the sword, whats up with that" rahenno said putting his hand under his head  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:01 pm
"The sword?" Kiyoshi looked at his blade. "Hmm, he must not of liked it. It is suppost to surpress demons. So I guess he felt threatened."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:06 pm
"well maybe, but if thats the case, what about you? you still seem okay and your holding the sword" rahenno said coriusly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:15 pm
"Oh you mean Raijuu," Kiyoshi said looking at his stomach then shurged. "I don't know, must be cause we each have different powers. Like with me, I have two kinds of transformations. The first is I allow Raijuu to take over which gives a great boast in speed and power. But in exchanged the seal gets weaker and I become completely emotionless. The second is Raijuu force's his way out during thunderstorms. In this state I have no control at all, I become his puppet. But other then those two occations he really never acts out." Kiyoshi explained to Rahenno then laughed. "Guess your's just as an attitude problem."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:21 pm
"well now that you metion it when i get mad, sad or depressed i feel the demon, i wish i had better control maybe you can hope me" rahenno said looking to kiyoshi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:36 pm
"Well I can try," He smield then sat near the bed. "Hmm well with me I just had a talk with Raijuu, I told him if any of his little outbursts hurts any of my friends. That I would kill myself and him along with me." Kiyoshi then laughed. "A little hardcore but worked for me, so he only comes out when I say so...unless theirs a thunderstorm. Thouse make him so agitated he just goes crazy." Kiyoshi then looked at his sword. "But with this little guy, I hope to be able to control that part." He then unsheathed the sword and with that a wave of emotions ran through his head. He was able to know everything that happened to Sin-Q, Akane, and Lei. Kiyoshi froze, his eyes in horror. "My sensei...is dead..." Was all he could manage to say.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:44 pm
"well i know what it is to lose someone of vaule" rahenno said turning towards the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:56 pm
"Ugh!" Kiyoshi said kicking over the chair he was sitting in. "I hate this fricken world. It took both my parents, my fiance, and now my Sensei." Kiyoshi sheathed his sword, for he feared his anger would cause him to do something bad with it. "On top of all that he was the Hokage so now the village is leaderless, and both my team mates have their own squads now." Kiyoshi sighed and sat on the bed. "Their is nothing left for me in the world." He closed his eyes and lowered his head.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 pm
"now calm down, this world is full of bad people, it's up to us to get rid of them, the cloud is full of good people, why dont you join the cloud" rahenno said trying to clam kiyoshi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:08 pm
"Join the cloud?" Kiyoshi said as he lifted his head and looked at Rahenno. "Is that even possible?" Kiyoshi asked, knowing they couldn't just let anyone join the village.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:12 pm
"i dont know, try to get both kage's permission to join"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games