Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Rinka

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:10 am
Hello, my name is `Rinka or if you want you can call me by my actual name, Marc. I'm 16 years old and Im a junior in highschool. I currently live in Florida (please, no stalkers) and for the most part, I spend basically all my time on Gaia because I guess I have no life.
My hobbies are drawing, hanging out with my friends (whom I love dearly), and playing video games (yeah I guess Im a nerd).
I've been on gaia for almost a year. Ive met tons of great people when I would wander around towns and chat on the forums. I even managed to pick up some gold. Just recently I came across this bank and I was pleased. They are helping me with my quest more than I could of ever helped myself (my quest is quite large). I learned how to vend which helped me out a lot. I'm happy because in two months time, I'll be able to buy the Steel-plated Ninja Band that I've been after for over five months.
If I were to receive the million, that would help me out so much. For a while I've been looking for relief from stressful gold earning and if by any chance I did get it, I would be greatful.
I'm happy I found my way here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:25 am
My name is Marshall in the real world and well I don't do that much. I really enjoy anime and I sometimes play football. I really don't know what to say so, HI.  

Knocks is back

ElDot

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:37 pm
Hmmm, well, this is me. I was told about this guild from someone in The Suites, and I thought the idea was cool.
Here on Gaia, I enjoy posting, making Avatars, and having fun. Hope you all have fun as well!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Ello. My name is blackluck14, but im known as Danielle [Danii] in the "real world". My favourite colours are lime green, fuchsia, black, white, and cerlean blue. Im 16 and and just now finishing up the 10th grade. [Out of school next friday... W00T!] I found this guild from Peasant's siggy in a random forum i popped into one day. So i decided to check it out. When i graduate High School, i wish to go to college and become a child psychologist. Dont ask me why, i do not know. The thought just tickles my fancy. But i enjoy writing and photography on the side. Ive been on gaia for about a year and a half now..? 2 years in September. I have no specific quest, but ive wanted Fuzzy Penguin slippers since forever. :] And i suppose thats pretty much it about me. OH and im a female. xD;; heart  

blackluck14

Yelaenah

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:14 pm
Hello well I'm Yelaenah ( Rae in RL)
I'm well sweatdrop 24 *feels horribly old*
I live in Canada
I'm a student
and I like stuff xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:52 pm
.__________________________________________________
(....................................................................................................)
(........................................I go by Indi..........................................)
(......My Real life name is not generally important right now.........)
(...................I am 19 years of age until november........................)
(..................I just finished my first year of college........................)
(..................I live in the United States of America.........................)
(.. I like to play pick up games of football but dont get to much...)
(...........................................I am female.......................................)
(..........................Random fact: I am just under 6ft.......................)
(..........That does not mean I play B-ball. I have no skills.............)
(........... I am a creative, but also love math and science..............)

(....................................................................................................)
(__________________________________________________)

Indigo Oblivion

Generous Loiterer

Nightly Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Hello my name is Nightly Knight, im a freshmen in highschool, i like track, basketball, and football, i love anime and magnas, and thats about all i have to say, hello all  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:18 pm
Hello Well umm my name is Erin in real life, but everyone calls me Saphira (ERAGON) I am turning 14 on june 8th and Im a bookworm I love books and Im not at good at getting or saving gaia gold.My fav bands are Avril and Simle plan. my fav actors are orlando bloom and jonny depp. my fav actress is Miley Crus and Ashley Tisdale.

If I won a Million gg Id buy a Mochi and treat myself to my wish list. Id also give some too my friends and give them each a valuble item.  

FoxyDragon17

tgmcg

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:32 pm
welcome everyone  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:10 pm
Howdy, im Sam. Im 19 years old, live in Western Australia and am currently a full time student. My interests are gaming, anime, music, drinking. Pleased to meet everyone ^_^  

Hampshire

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:27 pm
*high fives yelaenah*
we old folks should all stick together. mrgreen

oh yeah i knew there was a reason why i was posting here. *lol* i'm scullylam and i'm nearing my half year mark here on gaia. i just wish my friends would have told me sooner about it, but i'm here and it's great.

i am addicted to creating theme avi and you can see my randomness in my profile. and yeah, i wouldn't mind starting up a little art shop or something so then maybe i can raise money for all the crazy quests i wanna do. *lol*

yar. so who all is excited for the new pirates film? i am!!!!! mrgreen

pirate AAARRRRRRR!!!! pirate  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:01 am
Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!  

ImVeRyFiShY

Lady Snowfaerie

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:21 am
Me? Well, I'm a 15 years old girl from Finland, and online I'm mostly called Snowfaerie or Lady Snowfaerie. You don't need to know my real name. I like to be in Gaia, as well as in some other places online. If I'd win, I'd first make my dream avatars to come true! The rest I might donate to random questing people.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:14 am
Hey, I'm strawberry
xDD
I like korean stuff?
since I'm korean
yuup. That's the reason
^^
anyways.I'm new here ^^

shikhyes

Master

` F L A W L E S S

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:35 am
My name Flawless, but IRL, it`s maddy. I`m 13, and I`m turning 14 on July 18th. My Favorite colors are Deep pink, Lime Green, and black. I`m only 4`11, and I don`t weigh enough. I live in Omaha, but was born in Florida. I like to play guitar hero 2 on my free time, or I try to finish KH2, >->. My 3rd year on giaa will be November 11th.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games