Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:54 pm
Falathrim

Unless you also play Metroid. Then you can be ordained into the Church as a full member. And let me tell you, the member benefits are wonderful!

I'm sure Metroid Prime doesn't count. I've played a little of the other ones, but Prime is the only one I've gotten very far in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:56 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Falathrim
Elainya
I tried to cosplay Sheik from OOT for an anime convention. It sucked though, really bad, so I never wandered onto the con wearing the costume.

Now that's dedication! Failed dedication, but dedication nonetheless! You I judge to be only a one-quarter-heathen.

Unless you also play Metroid. Then you can be ordained into the Church as a full member. And let me tell you, the member benefits are wonderful!

*pouts* I've memorized all of the dialogue in OoT! Beaten it 14 times! Doesn't that count for something...? (plus I draw Zelda fan art) whee

Oh, and I've beaten Metroid Prime, and played the original for NES. 3nodding

And still, 1/2 heathen... *sighs dramatically*

You never answered my question. Have you ever tried the 3 heart challenge in OoT?

Did you read the OoT manga? There was a MM manga too, but it was so bad i never finished it ((Much like the game...))
But alas, I've never tried the 3 heart challenge. I've done the fishing game bug though...

Elainya

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:12 pm
Nienna, you played original Metroid? Good enough. You are now a full member. As for the three-heart challenge, it's something I've wanted to try forever but never got around to trying. There's just too many other games I want to play. sad

I have, however, caught the Hylian Loach. THAT took effort.

Elainya
I'm sure Metroid Prime doesn't count. I've played a little of the other ones, but Prime is the only one I've gotten very far in.

I suppose I could upgrade you to one-tenth-heathen...

Falathrim's Favorite Quote of the Day... Week... Month
Do you not know death when you see it, old man? This is MY hour.

Sephiroth stabbed a defenseless girl in the back as she was praying. Yeah, REAL cool.

EDIT: I think I've edited this post six times now. Fix one BBCode error, make another. Sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:25 pm
Woo hoo! Full member! xd *spins around and holds hand up in the air, where the membership card floats just above my hand and rotates*

You caught the Loach??? eek Wow... I've seen it, and come close to hooking it, but I've never managed it...

Am I the only one that wishes Tingle a horrible, horrible death...? xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:30 pm
Reeling the loach in was a horrible experience.

Meeting Tingle in MM was kind of... wha? Meeting Tingle in Oracle of Ages was "Okay... What the hell?" Meeting Tingle in Wind Waker was another horrible experience. Hearing Tingle was in Minish Cap was traumatizing.

~~~

I've only seen previews, but so far, I am absolutely in love with the RotK EE. The Gandalf v. Witch-king fight kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:36 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Woo hoo! Full member! xd *spins around and holds hand up in the air, where the membership card floats just above my hand and rotates*

You caught the Loach??? eek Wow... I've seen it, and come close to hooking it, but I've never managed it...

Am I the only one that wishes Tingle a horrible, horrible death...? xp

When I play Super Smash Bros. Melee, I deliberatly knock that stupid little Elf down. I hat him.  

Zach McClure

Caeleste

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 am
If it makes anyone feel better, I'm trying to understand how to play Legend of Zelda: Link's awakening.
I am so uncoordinated with my game boy. I have to regain my coordination with mashing buttons by playing Mario.
I also need a game boy advance. Or a DS.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:00 am
Falathrim
I've only seen previews, but so far, I am absolutely in love with the RotK EE. The Gandalf v. Witch-king fight kicks a**.

3nodding Hopefully the Extended Edition will make up for how disappointing the ROTK was.  

Khorkalba

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:09 am
Nienna of the Valar
Oh yeah! I had a Gaia dream last night. whee I dreamt that I was at my Creative Writing club when someone started dissing LOTR and getting facts wrong. Falathrim came in, smacked the person in the back of the head with a replica of Gandalf's staff, and then lectured the club on LOTR. Then, all of a sudden I was in the Green Dragon, and Longbow was sitting, drinking. Kementari came in and scared all of the Hobbits with her zombie-ness, and Longbow, me, and Gandalf(who randomly appeared) had to convince them that she was a nice zombie. Then we all just sat around and drank a lot of ale. 3nodding

Very odd... sweatdrop

xd That sounds like the sort of dream i'd have... with the location/people involved constantly changing.

*wants a Gaia dream* sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:28 am
Longbow UK
Falathrim

3nodding Hopefully the Extended Edition will make up for how disappointing the ROTK was.

I'm hoping so, too. Gandalf and the WiKi looks good. 3nodding

But did anyone else snicker at the scene with Aragorn and the Palantir? I thought he sounded silly. Maybe it'll be stirring in context. Maybe I'm expecting too much from a groundbreaking, epic, multi-million-dollar film.

I'd like to point out that I never snicker derisively when reading the books (except when I'm supposed to. There are times whe you're supposed to, right?), just when watching the movies. neutral  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:40 am
Woot for Heathenness. Hey, I play a lot of Zelda o.o; Just not recently. I haven't been playing any video games recently xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:32 pm
I thought RotK was amazing. Flawed, but amazing.

Damn heathens. Don't you know you're supposed to agree with everything I say? It is, after all, in the rules...  

Falathrim

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:40 pm
Falathrim
I thought RotK was amazing. Flawed, but amazing.

Damn heathens. Don't you know you're supposed to agree with everything I say? It is, after all, in the rules...

Pfffft. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:44 pm
We really should edit that out of the rules ninja

FALATHRIM SUCKS!

Oh noez! I'm braking teh rulez!  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:46 pm
Zurgiea
We really should edit that out of the rules ninja

FALATHRIM SUCKS!

Oh noez! I'm braking teh rulez!

What Zurgiea said. xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games