Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:32 am
"Yeah special." rolling her eyes she quirked an eyebrow. "What do you mean what do i see in him be more specific."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:36 am
"why are you going out with him do you think its funny leading him aound like a dog or maybe you just want to toy with him like you always do everything you do to him i see it"dante fre goes away as he sits on the sofa  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 am
Nikki closed her half burned door with a scowl. "I am engaged to him what do you think I will marry Ozzy." Walking over to the wall near the sofa she leaned against it. "I admit I led him along at first ."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:42 am
" you say it as if marriage is a game you mean the world to ozzy but i guess he does not be the same to you"  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 am
"No he means the most to me more than anyone more than myself." clutching her fists she sighed. "I think you just like to watch the moments that i act like a bad person."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:49 am
"i need to tell you something ozzy still rembers what you told him i never made him forget he just forgave you in his mind i thought you might want to know that before you think that ozzy is a bad person you see i am like his guardian angel i protect him from harm but the thing that harms him the most is you and i cant protect him from that becasue if i lay a finger on you he would probly try to kill me and in the end kill himself and i dont want to do that to my family"  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:52 am
"hmm i never really pegged you as an angel but people's actions usually speak louder than words so i'll have to see it to belive it." Nikki smiled and stood up. "Why would i think Ozzy is a bad person, he would have to do something horrible." Nikki took out a kunia and tossed it to him. "But if I end it myself he would be happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:55 am
the kunie melts before even comeing 5 feet of dante "i have to go my time is up we will have to finsh his later ozzy will be waiting for you" dante dissapears  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:56 am
Nikki sighed. "This is not how i made my life to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:42 pm
Nikki opened her half burned door and walked in. Snuggling into the sofa she fell asleep easily.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:47 pm
Nikki opened her eyes with deep fear in them. Sitting up she blushed and shook her head. I have a crush on dante?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:57 pm
Standing up she goes into the kitchen and gets some water. "Its just a childish crush..right?"  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 pm
"Ozzy?" hearing a small scream like it was distance Nikki got worried. But after leaving him like that she probably should give him time to cool off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 pm
ozzy knocks on the door looking like dante will she even know that its me  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:11 pm
Nikki goes to the door and opens it. "......dante." Nikki turned on her heel and went into the kitchen.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff