Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:41 pm

not fully ok but better
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:44 pm

"Good. I am glad I could help. Come on then. We should be getting home. I don't know how long Ozzy will tolerate me coming home at these late hours." He gently propels her along.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:45 pm

ummmm its like around there*she points east of the boardwalk*and its about 4blocks away
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:18 pm

"Hi guys!!" said Miharu appearing out of nowhere

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:32 pm

Ikkie was sitting up a tree watching the ocean flow
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:39 pm

Nikki had bought a surf board. Running into the ocean she used her water controlle to help her balance.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:45 pm

Ikkie moved the water a little to make Nikki fall off xd "Ha ha! I got you" Ikkie laughed and pointed at Nikki
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:46 pm

Nikki got angry. Not the i'm annoyed angry but the i'm going to rip your balls off and feed them to you angry. Glaring at Ikkie she gathered an inhumane amount of water above her.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Ikkie looked in fear and started running off shore "HELP ME GOD!!!!!" Ikkie started running noticing that Nikki was storing water
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:53 pm

A sadistic smile on her face Nikki let the huge amount of water go and literally drown Ikkie.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:55 pm

Ikkie ran and almost got caught by the wave but caught a brach and hanged on instead "HAH HAH!" Ikkie hung on and stuck his tongue out
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:58 pm

Gohma walked onto the warm sand. Seeing Ikkie and Nikki he quickly walked the other way. As he neared a good distance away he lay in the sand staring at the beautiful blue sky.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:59 pm

NIkki smiled. "I have a whole ocean of water behind me." sending a single wave crashing into Ikkie she pulled it back dragging him in with the water.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 pm

Gohma feels the surf rise around him. Thats odd. I am quite a distance back. He raises his head and sees Nikki working on pulling Ikkie out to sea. He laughs and lets the surf flow around him.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:08 pm

Gohma sighs. His mind is in shambles. He can't do anything without thinking of her.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games