Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 am
*Bretin was falling. "Well, frak. Here we go again," he thought. Suddenly the scenery changed. He continued to fall, but hit the ground much sooner than expected; as if he'd just been shoved down a step. It was still enough to make him black out. Awakening, he finds himself staring at sky and playing through how he got where he is now.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:01 pm
Alex's eyes open. "Eh? Wha?" He looks around. Whatever vision he was having was slowly fading. This has never happened to him before. The memories of the girls' voices echo. A job. Probably a corporate gig, which is out of his usual methods. Since he prefers freelance work. But what other opportunites were there? The pub was a failed attempt. Hoping he can catch up to them...

[exits to Mecha Main Street]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 pm
[enters from Jarian Base of Operations]

A blue flash bursts close to the Main Gate, within the walls of Byako. From its wake emerge the dark-dressed Moogle, Alexander Kupel. But aren't there more? Ravyn was standing still, so she should've been teleported as well. But what about Blaize? She was moving about. Was Alex able to get her out safely as well?

Let's find out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Blaize tumbled forward, rolling a couple of feet before stopping in a sitting position. She shook her head, trying to clear the confusion. That guy...... She looked around, realizing they were back at the Main Gate. "A little more warning next time.... kay?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Ravyn allowed herself to be pulled out of the strange energy. She found herself standing by the Main Gate, almost exactly where they had been standing before. She looked around, she couldn't see anyone close to her, except Alex. She grabbed onto his shoulders, careful of her blades, and started shaking him. "What the hell did you just do?! How were you on the ceiling?! Where's Blaize?!" Ravyn yelled at Alex.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:23 pm
"Ravyn calm down.... I'm fine..." Blaize said, getting up and walking towards them. She was a little bruised.... But what could you expect?  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:24 pm
Surprise, surprise. Blaize made it through before Ravyn. No need to worry, then. Least that'd be the case if Ravyn wasn't freaking out.

"Calm down, kupo. I'm a practitioner of arcane arts and a manufacturer of arcane crafts. I can do some killer s**t, kupo. Also, Blaize is right there."

That's when Alex replied to Blaize's request. "Well, usually one stands still while being teleported so as not to run though solid matter, like walls and s**t. Also helps the spell be less jarring on your senses, kupo. I understand what you were trying to do, though. Don't get me wrong, kupo. Just be careful next time, kay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:33 pm
Ravyn stopped shaking Alex at the sound of Blaize's voice. She quickly turned around to make sure that she wasn't just dreaming or hallucinating or anything that would indicate mental illness. "You're ALIVE!" Ravyn practically shrieked to Blaize. "I can't believe it! We got into the Jarian base and got out ALIVE!" She jumped with her arms in the air in jubilation.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:38 pm
"You're making an awful big deal about it, kupo," Alex says. "But why were you in there in the first place? Whatever mission you were on, you seemed to want to quit fairly quickly, kupo."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 pm
"Calm down Ravyn.... We need to move..... I get the feeling that this isn't over. If that guys has even a remote connection to demonic magic.... Then they could very well be tracking us... If we can get to base then they can't follow....." Blaize had her senses wide open, truly expecting a surprise attack.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:43 pm
neodrac54
"Calm down Ravyn.... We need to move..... I get the feeling that this isn't over. If that guys has even a remote connection to demonic magic.... Then they could very well be tracking us... If we can get to base then they can't follow....." Blaize had her senses wide open, truly expecting a surprise attack.
"Considering the Teleportation Circle I placed as a decoy is a stronger spell than the minor Teleportation spell I used for our escape, I don't see how they'd be able to tell that we warped here instead of the pub down the road. But if they did fall for the decoy, they won't be far behind us. So we should run anyway, kupo."

There was no way of knowing that the Jarians would give chase, but it's better to be safe than sorry, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:45 pm
Ravyn took a few deep breaths. Even when she used to go on missions for her master, they were never that exciting. It was usually kill, grab whatever he wanted, and get out. "Yeah, we need to move. We'll explain...or Blaize will explain when we get there, right Blaize?" Shegave Blaize a hard look. Blaize had never explained why exactly they had gone to the Jarian base. Ravyn had a bad feeling that it wasn't just for money.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm
Unforutntly for them, as soon as Alex state those words, Xi steps out of the shadows of the main gate. Her eyes locked fiercely on them.

"And just where do you think your going?"

the elf asked and she approaches them with slowly, ready to pounce on a moments notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:50 pm
supremeviva
Unfortunately for them, as soon as Ravyn states those words, Xi steps out of the shadows of the main gate. Her eyes locked fiercely on them.

"And just where do you think you're going?"

the elf asked and she approaches them with slowly, ready to pounce on a moments notice.
"We haven't decided yet, kupo," Alex answers nonchalantly, not realizing the elf is a Jarian. "Who wants to know?'  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm
"Of course I'll explain everything....." Blaize said smiling as she looked towards the elf. Her inner body temperature had been steadily rising, but one could only tell by actually touching her. "Sorry.... But we can't play at the moment...." Blaize smiled, flicking her hands outward. A firey inferno hot outwards, engulfing the space the elf occupied, but not burning anything. "Come on, follow me!" Blaize turned and ran, slowing her pace enough for the others to keep up.

{Exits to Lava Pits}  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces