Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalile Alako

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:59 am
Lithwen
Yay, I finally got around to downloading the pics from my camera ^.^
Warning: I will not be held responsible for turning anyone off of girls.

I was being nosy and poking around your album... I love the pictures of Elrohir and Elladan! Did you draw them?
(No, I didn't look at all 50 something pictures; I was going backwards, like the strange contrary person that I am. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:49 pm
Lithwen, you're so pretty biggrin  

Edhellos

Lithwen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:44 pm
*blush* Thanks edhellos. (I've made a resolution not to deflect compliments anymore)

Kalile Alako

I was being nosy and poking around your album... I love the pictures of Elrohir and Elladan! Did you draw them?
(No, I didn't look at all 50 something pictures; I was going backwards, like the strange contrary person that I am. 3nodding )

Nah, I have abolutley NO artistic talent whatsoever. Those pics were found on various sites around the internet, all of which I've lost the links to. If you check out the Elladan and Elrohir thread in the LOTR subforum, you can probably find them if you're interested. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:10 pm
imyavie
I see no scariness in that picture. Only nice, friendly smile-ness 3nodding .

Ah, okay... In that case, I guess I'm the one on the far left... sweatdrop

And I have to agree with edhellos. ^  

Laurewyn

Elainya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:46 pm
Very pretty, Lith.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:48 am
Kalile Alako
Lithwen
Yay, I finally got around to downloading the pics from my camera ^.^
Warning: I will not be held responsible for turning anyone off of girls.

You're very pretty.. AND YOU HAVE MAEDHROS PICCIES. surprised  

treythea

Lithwen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:50 pm
Russandol

You're very pretty.. AND YOU HAVE MAEDHROS PICCIES. surprised

Aw, thanks ^.^

And I'm sure if you were looking through my album you noticed this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Lithwen/sporkradio.jpg

wink
(*sigh* I just can't resist the bitchy claimy-ness from time to time.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:35 pm
Great pics Lith ^___^ Prettyness. I love the spork too xp  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:44 pm
I missed out on the posting of room pictures but I like my room and even though it's a disaster, it's still pretty in it's own way...

User Image
User Image

These two are pretty much the same but one shows my door, the other shows my stuffies and one of them shows my cat. lol

User Image

I nearly died getting this one, I had to stand on my bed... it's very squishy so only people with a death wish attempt it.

User Image

This one wasn't even taken in my room but my cat is cute and he likes to play with empty paper towel rolls, which is a cheap toy and it's cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:03 pm
Nice room!
And OMG CUTE CAT heart  

Edhellos

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:14 am
Nice room, and adorable kitty xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:27 am
I hd a hamster who liked to play with empty toilet rolls. I used to get him/her(i wasn't sure) to climb in, and then I would block both ends, and carry him off somewhere else, so when he got out, he was really disorientated.  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:07 pm
thaxul
I hd a hamster who liked to play with empty toilet rolls. I used to get him/her(i wasn't sure) to climb in, and then I would block both ends, and carry him off somewhere else, so when he got out, he was really disorientated.

I do that with my guinea pigs, only with bigger, plastic tubes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:15 pm
thaxul

My friend and I used to put his hamster on a toy truck and drive it around... they really needed to invent hamster seatbelts... poor Hammy sweatdrop  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Melian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:53 pm
I used to stick my hamster in one of those plastic balls, and it would run around and hit walls.

twisted  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games