Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:35 pm
Gohma awoke once again. He had not any restful sleep since his fight with Miharu. He was troubled in his dreams. His failures haunted him silently. He slowly rose and layed in the stream. He would stay there for the rest of the day. The cold water did wonders on the damaged reaped from the battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:37 pm
Miharu got closer of Kohona and saw Gohma! She angrily walked to him! She stopped right in front of him and punched his face  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Gohma didn't even try to move. He took it in the face and felt his nose and some of his cheek shatter. He moved up a little closer and waited for her to hit him again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:43 pm
"Why don't you react!!! " she said after punching him again "You're just a loser " she said walking away  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:45 pm
"What am I going to do Miharu?" Gohma whispered softly. Just loud enough for her to hear. "I'm not going to hit you back. I am not going to scream and yell. I deserved it. I shouldn't have said those things. Its not my fault you are a glutten for punishment. You brought it onto yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:49 pm
"Just shut up!! I don't wanna hear anything from you!!" she glanced before punching his stomach  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Gohma fell to the ground. As he pushed his way up he layed his hand on a tree blowing it apart. "Why is it everytime we argue you hit me!" He yelled loudly. "What purpose is that going to solve. What do you want me to say Miharu. My feelings for you aren't going to change. Not now, not ever. You won't be able to beat them away from me." He layed his hand on another. The tree blew apart cutting his arm. That blood added to the one from his face. "You say that every one who loves you gets hurt. It seems that the only reason I get hurt is because you get angry, but then again I did say pain is love. You learn to pull through it." His eyes had an insane glint to them. He was releasing all of his pent up emotions out right here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm
"Atleast I have guts and I don't hug you or kiss you so taht you shut up like you do to me!! That won't work anymore!!!" she yelled at him glancing  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 pm
Gohma layed his hand on another tree. Once again cutting him arm. "You think that was only to shut you up..." He yelled it. He was running out of trees on this side of him. "You think I would be so shallow. I really am a fool. I sure no how to make the failures pile up. It seems that they do it easy now." He was screaming. His face getting red. "You know what Miharu. Maybe I was just stupid. Maybe I didn't see the real you. Maybe I was blinded by your beauty and charisma. I guess it doesn't matter anymore though. The failures mount. I really messed up huh. Well guess what it doesn't matter. I will live and die right here in this little clearing. No more failures because I won't be doing anything." The glint was fading and he was calming down. He was tired of her hitting him so he began walking slowly back to the entrance to the clearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:05 pm
"Finnaly!" Miharu smiled "I finnaly made it!" she ran to him and grabbed his arm "I made you hate me! That was my goal!" she hugged him "Thanks!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:08 pm
Gohma pulled away. "Thats the only reason you came back!" He yelled. "To make me feel terrible for saying those things to you. To make me feel like even bigger a failure than I already am. This is a twisted game you play Miharu." He turned suddenly blowing up another tree. He felt his anger rising at being goaded into this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:11 pm
"You may hate me for ever now and I won't stand it but I would prefer die than seing you fail once more!! After this you won't!" she said turning back  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:14 pm
"You don't understand Miharu!" Gohma yelled. "My feelings for you aren't my failure. Its hurting you! Thats my failure! I will always go on loving you whether you like it or not. I will die loving you Miharu, but you don't care about anything but yourself. You can't look beyond your own little world to see someone elses feelings. I was wrong about you. Thats fine." Gohma layed his hand on another tree this time to support his weight. His arms was cut to the bone and his nose and cheek were hurting terrible but he didn't care.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff