Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:23 pm

the elite four tourny won't happen for awhile. I plan on letting the gym leaders enter if they wish, they get first dibs, and then every new entry will come up with a theme, gym leaders can change which pokemon they use but not the theme.

thats about all I got. the four winners will be elite four and the 8 losers will be gym leaders. I think it will be efficient.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:46 pm

Dead'd.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:11 pm

jus a little, no one has challenged us.

and frankly, i'm kinda done with pokemon for the most part... my main focus has hit HL2 server hosting and garry's mod... but if I ever get a PM challenge I could do it.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Lolz updated sprite.
User Image
I'm still making these.

How do we challenge people?

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:00 pm

we are the gym leaders, we are to be challenged, and the way it goes down, the gym leader will PM me say he has been challenged by whoever, and then you come back to me with the results. and in the guild I am apart of, I will keep a list of people who have earned badges, I'll simply list the gym leader and people who has his badge.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:56 pm

Maybe we could make banners?

With our trainer sprites and it says something like.
"Take the N-Cult league Pokémon Quest!"

Challengers would have to fight all gym leaders (Or any remaining XD) to get a spot on the Elite four tournament.

Or we could start the whole process over again and get more people to be gym leaders.

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:40 am

I was thinking on that, yeah that seems to be the logical way of doing it. if you want I could PM you my sprite or whoever wants to make the banner.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:00 pm

I'll give it a shot.
Anyway, can you see if any of the gym leaders are active?

I'll be going to the Pokémon threads and advertising my gym leader card.
I'll be doing 6v6 battles now.

I'm going to go update my card right now, feel free to send sprites to me.

melikefood

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:47 pm

Xilo, I'm sending people over to this thread to read it over and see if they are interested in this.

Update maybe?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:40 pm

melikefood
Xilo, I'm sending people over to this thread to read it over and see if they are interested in this.

Update maybe?
whaaa? oh right.

like, um, i'm making something for challengers right?

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:55 am

~Xiloscent~
melikefood

Update maybe?
whaaa? oh right.

like, um, i'm making something for challengers right?
Yep.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:35 am

This is mostly a post to the new members.
Although we may look dead, we still are the Gym Leaders of The NC, and we love getting challenged. ;P

And Xilo, maybe you should change (Badge Making Phase) in the title. I think we all do have our badges, neh?

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:20 am

yeah I guess your right, though I am making some changes to mine a little.

just minor changes.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:19 pm

I know I've been gone for a long time now because my brother blocked gaiaonline on the comp stare . But I'm back now and I'll try and stay active.

Oh on a side note Xilo my video game quiz got deleted before school started crying

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:07 am

vincentffx-2
I know I've been gone for a long time now because my brother blocked gaiaonline on the comp stare . But I'm back now and I'll try and stay active.

Oh on a side note Xilo my video game quiz got deleted before school started crying
darn. Hey I got asked a hard question the other day, maybe it could go towards the new quiz, what was the only system developed by Panisonic?
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games