Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm

User Image

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

The yonbi burst out of the ground and hissed as it looked at blood and Susumu.

It seemed to bow to Susumu as it became silent. A large cloud of poison engulfed the yonbi as it change back into Zeramaru, the poison was absorbed into the body of Zeramaru.

"Lady-Susumu. Its been ages, why have you returned only now." Zeramaru said kneeling in front of her not just because of respect but because changing form took a lot out of his energy and he would need to rest soon.

((LOL Zeramaru calm now you wont die.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 pm

((DUDE... that was so anti climatic!))

Blood sighed and said "Zeramaru-san... What the hell was the Yonbi for?" Blood then walked towards Zeramaru and helped him up.

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 pm

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Just got angry thats all." Zeramaru said as he got up then he bowed towards Susumu.

"Sorry I really cannot stay and chat I need to train, the world seems to be changing" He said as he held his fist closed and four mechanical tails ripped through his clothes and sent him into the air heading for the village.

((VERY! LOOK OUT ITS A FLYING METAL GUY! ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Blood sighed and said "Till next time... Susumu-sama..." Blood started walking back into the village. He took his pack and his weight going back in.

Bloodfang23

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno ran back towards the gates. "I've had enough of taking Zeramaru's orders I'll just kill him." yuno declared as he went through the gates with blinding speed.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir left through the gates to go back to his home in the country. He decided that he would return shortly, but for the time being there was something that he needed to do.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:05 pm

User Image

Blood started walking out of the Cloud... Looking at the sign, It seemed so long ago. He had the comfort of his friends and Sensei, Zeno, Hisashi, and most of all Ami. He would leave all of these memories behind... He thought, He was no good to Cloud, all his students abandoned him and he could not teach the one student that did stay with him. With one final look at cloud, he decided to leave Cloud, so as not to burden I further. He slowly dragged away from the village into the outside world. Never to return as a Cloud ninja.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Fear my Bone... Zeno HyuugaゼノCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno was walking back towards the village and spotted the gates in the distance when suddenly Two Bandits dropped down from a tree weilding Katannas"Give us your money!"The said to which Zeno smiled"Come take it..."The first one sneered and charged at him with his sword raised and swung downward Zeno sidestepped and preformed an open palm strike to the side of his head and as he did His Hidden Blade sprang out impaling the man through the head."Your turn"He said to the other robber and as asson as he finished the last word the robber threw two Kunai at him which he easily dodged but took his eyes off him for a split second in which the Robber jumped into the aiur and attempted to bring his blade down across Zenos head. He raised his wrist as the blade hit the Metal Wristgaurd and at the same time his Second Blade sprang forth as he shot his free hand forward into the skull of the man that was still in the air. It peired him in the soft spot under the chin and as Zeno retracted it he hed to clean the blood"Well that was easy"He said as he continued walking and entered the gates

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Fear my Bone... Zeno HyuugaゼノCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno left the Cloud Village heading to his grove...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 pm

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru was just in time to see Zeno leave the village.
"So we got a rouge." Zeramaru mumbled as he fired an exploding senbon into the air which would be signal for his squad to go to the source of the explosion.

((Bear I aint warning you a second time. YOU CANNOT BE IN 2 PLACES AT ONCE!
I can see your RPC in the hospital and well leaving here at the same time... you should have at least left the hospital first.

I'm a bit of a SICK person in the VC and crew and A MAJOR kill joy on minor things like this but I wont use something outside the RP to warn you... I'll use basic logic. I will make people think you went rouge and hunt you down but dont worry you can still explain and hopefully the tracker is not sadistic.

That and leaving the village as a gennin without your sensei is considered a crime. Did you not hear jiraya in one naruto episode where Naruto and Sakura try to go to sound village to find sasuke before shippuden... ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Kazu walked to the gates and said "Yo!" At Zeramaru.

Kai then said "Zeramaru-sama, Please excuse my brother's behavior" As his head came out of the shoulder of Kazu.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:47 pm

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled a bit then closed his eyes.
"Can the two of you do me a little favor? I just saw a cloud ninja I think he a genin leave the village." Zeramaru said as he fired something out of his sleeve and pulled off a branch of a tree towards him and carved out an image that looked like Zeno.

"Find this guy and bring him back to the village we will let the kage of cloud decided on his fate." Zeramaru said hoping that the two chuunin he has will still be loyal to their former kage.

((Rai... join my squad I lost a guy... loose a guy gain two not too bad smile ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Kai looked at Kazu and said "You be the primary Body Ill be the brain Got it." Kai then said as he looked at Zeramaru "Of course Zeramaru-Sama"

Kazu then said "Right... Right... Just one Puny genin right? Meh... This would be iritating.."

With this Kai's head went back into the body and they went on their way and Kazu then took the carved image as reference.

((Havock, could you get me the snow jutsu, I kinda lost them. We formated the PC and forgot to back it up))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Sarium walked up o the gates he was searching forsomeone and he thought he migh find him her still abducting Kumo low ranks. He saw the guy at the gates and smiled "Tsk Tsk Akusan Zeramaru still in Kumo, you still abducting" he then pulled up his left sleve and held out a puppet arm with a unique design "remember me" Sarium called at Zeramaru.

irishshamrock12

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:21 pm

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"This one left the village without permission I'm just enforcing the law." Zeramaru said and it was quite ironic. Zeramaru usually removed ninjas from villages not put them in.
"Sadly no I dont. A recent fight actually gave me memory loss." Zeramaru said looking at Sarium he was quite surprised that this man knew his full name so he kept an emotionless face.

((Oh ok... Zeramaru has forgotten a lot of things he even forgot how evil he was.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games