Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm
(( dude im not fighting only if u have scrolls i need new wind moves razz ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 pm
Darion72
(( dude im not fighting only if u have scrolls i need new wind moves razz ))

((Then you must beat me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:36 pm
((OMG MAN! WHY CANT YOU JUST WAIT TILL ONE OF US IS FREE. I MEAN, YOU PRETTY MUCH BUTTED IN AT ONE OF THE WORST POSSIBLE MOMENTS. I REALIZED YOUR BORED BUT WHAT YOU DID WAS JUST PLAIN RUDE))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm
((i could or i could just sit down and watch you stand there...))"Darion shot a Wind Dragon jutsu with one hand without doing hand signs."Please just leave."Darion said as he maked another wind dragon come out of the other hand as the Wind draongs hurled toward the other ninja they shot 2 wind balls at him.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai laughed as he dropped his weights and jumpped in to the air flipping over and around the dragons and wind balls."You have to fight me close combat style if you wish for me to leave."Tenkai redid his hand signs as he wiated.--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Darion sighed as he dissappeared and reappeared behind him and did a Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)Kuchiyose jutsu behind the ninja's back."Whats your name?"  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai noticed the boy as his shadow shot out to take the boys shadow.At the same time Thick bone covered Tenkais back blocking the sword and 5 bone spikes shot out from Tenaksi back to impale Darion."You have no right ot touch me."--

((Jump darion jump.I sent a shadow at you and bone spikes.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm
Darion jumped and threw ten kunai's at the ninja."nice move..."Darion then jumped on a tree and waited.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm
Darion72
Darion jumped and threw ten kunai's at the ninja."nice move..."Darion then jumped on a tree and waited.

((I tricked you,even if you jump your shadow is on the ground and crew will agree.))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai laughed as his shadow caught Darion before he could jummp to a tree,his back stayed covered in bone to deflect the kunai."Your shadow stays on the ground even if you jump."Tenkai turned around causing Darion to turn putting his back to Tenkai.Tenkai took out 5 kunai as he threw one at the back of each of his arms and legs,and one in the center of his back.Darion threw 5 kunai into the middle of no where.Tenkai smiled as he took out his bone spine and threw to thru Darions stomach.Darion would live but barly.Tenkai smiled as he took out another kunai that had a paper bomb attacked to it.He threw it in to the center of Darions right hand.Eli would have time to removed the paper bomb or catch Tenkai.Tenkai smiled as he dropped his shadow and quickly ran off as he looked back seeing Darion all bloody.--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 pm
((So you have a kunai stuck in the back of each arm and leg and one in the center of your back.Also there is a kunai thats stuck thru your right hand that has a paper bomb.Oh and a bone spine thru your stomach))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm
Darion had taken worse pain but the paper bomb might be a problem."itchy.."Darion took the paper bomb off and blew it away before it could blow up."im going to the hospital..."Darion said as he walked five steps then feel to his knees."I would have won if i tried...harder"
((u missed something important btw...you in pain to the shadow possesion causes pain to the user if the oppent gets hurt.so you wouldnt beable to walk off like that))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((Okay. Here is the deal. Eli is coming back, he is going to take Darion to the Hospital, if you attack me from behind, I swear, I will bring my Leaf Oinin Auron all the way over here and skin your a**. I dont care if it is metagaming. Lets see how you hold up against a pissed off Jinchuuriki))

THough Eli never participated in the battle, Eli watched Darion fall to the ground. Because he was good natured Eli put Darion on his shoulders and started to carry him to the hospital, where he would drop him off.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Eli
The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((You can go ahead and disregard that last post now. Also, all of you may have noticed my new posting style. How is it? The pic maybe a bit large))

Eli came back and planted himself next to Tensuo.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 am
(Can you guys move to the new training grounds thread please?)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 am
((Ya sure, i was going to move when Tensuo got back on but he hasnt been here for like a week..we'll just continue off our rp at the new place))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff