Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Mr. Kennedy
You got yourself some pretty badass friends haha. Any chance of seeing a picture of the birthday card?

Well, if I can find out how to get pictures from my phone on here, then yeah. xd

And Bio... of course! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am

I can't ******** believe this, the heat from my computer actually melted part of my power cord, and now it doesn't work unless I have it angle just right.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:41 am

Canas Renvall
Mr. Kennedy
You got yourself some pretty badass friends haha. Any chance of seeing a picture of the birthday card?

Well, if I can find out how to get pictures from my phone on here, then yeah. xd

Canas, all you do is text it to your email address. Really.

Where it says 'To', simply type in your email addy, and your phone will send the picture to your email! I recently discovered this and have been annoying people by emailing them pictures of my bored face while I'm at work xd

crying Damnit, I wish I had badass friends who did that for my birthday! But, instead I have awesome friends who send me presents for no reason smile .

Kaworu - Well, is it a laptop or a Desktop? Most desktops aren't equipped with adequate fans, and Laptops need a lap fan or else they'll overheat and destroy the motherboard.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:15 am

Oh my God...

My brother had been on this hockey team for six years (before and during middle school) and so I made good friends with the team.

My parents informed me of a call they got last night.

One of the coach's sons stopped breathing and died last night. They have to do an autopsy to find out what happened. But yeah... Just thought I'd let you know. It's so horrible. His dad is trying to act tough and not doing well, his brother isn't speaking, and his mom's in hysterics...

What a way to end a party...

Edit: I just realized how much of cruel b***h irony can be. Last night, after the party, I was playing SH3 and saved and stopped playing right after (spoiler in white) you find out about Harry. It was around the same time that his mom came up and found him, too... ******** head trip...

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 am

NotteRequiem
Canas Renvall
Mr. Kennedy

Canas, all you do is text it to your email address. Really.

Where it says 'To', simply type in your email addy, and your phone will send the picture to your email! I recently discovered this and have been annoying people by emailing them pictures of my bored face while I'm at work xd

crying Damnit, I wish I had badass friends who did that for my birthday! But, instead I have awesome friends who send me presents for no reason smile .

Kaworu - Well, is it a laptop or a Desktop? Most desktops aren't equipped with adequate fans, and Laptops need a lap fan or else they'll overheat and destroy the motherboard.
It's a MacBook, and I've noticed that for some reason the place where the power cord connects to the computer gets abnormally hot.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 pm

@Canas - I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's really sad that things like that happen.

@Kaworu - Yikes... I'll have to pay attention to that with my new macbook pro... hmm...

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Just read that pictures of Pyramid Head in SH5 have surfaced. The movie style PH too. Not sure how this will connect, feeling uneasy about this.

@Canas: I'm sorry to hear about that buddy.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Well, aside from the fact that these guys have no concept of originality, the movie Pyramid Head is as good as any.

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 am

Yeah movie PH was fantastic. But do they really have to add him into SH5? These guys need some more originality. They will come up with an excuse on why he's torementing Alex that will leave me saying, "That's lame..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 pm

Well, it's better than them coming up with something original that SUCKS.

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:05 pm

True, true.
Although I'm liking Smog, Schism, and Siam creatures.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:45 pm

I like those three as well.

I don't know how to feel about Pyramid Head coming back... I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 pm

It was only a matter of time before PH made his/it's return. Think about it Wesker style. We all thought Wesker died in the first game and then BOOM, there he is bitchslapping Claire, both metaphorically and literally. However, this PH might be there for the same reason as the one in SH2. But we'll have to see.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Well, considering that this might be the last Silent Hill, somehow I don't think that Pyramid Head in SH5 would be just an incarnation of the Protagonist's imagination like in SH2.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

He might be, might not. Time will tell.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games