Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
You are pushing it. You made a banner and a Homepage, who the hell looks at the current one? For those who Train constantly like me, Dizzle, a few others they have a right to be angry. 2 3/4 years of RPing and training have got me a stupid rank, not one sign of respect. I try to help out everyone but when I get pissed off ((Which is rare)) you better get the point. I see how Oroami felt.

You can be sure that this isn't my last word. You better take Sjiros help and just start out as a chuunin or something or I swear I will hunt you down, eat your RPCs heart, tie it on to a pole, and stick it on top of the Raikages office.

Damn straight.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Ahh can I butt into this conversation?
I'm just curious to know what happen lol

Aww that's messed up..I don't want Akira to get in trouble..I pmed Alicia, let's just leave it at that.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
You are pushing it. You made a banner and a Homepage, who the hell looks at the current one? For those who Train constantly like me, Dizzle, a few others they have a right to be angry. 2 3/4 years of RPing and training have got me a stupid rank, not one sign of respect. I try to help out everyone but when I get pissed off ((Which is rare)) you better get the point. I see how Oroami felt.

You can be sure that this isn't my last word. You better take Sjiros help and just start out as a chuunin or something or I swear I will hunt you down, eat your RPCs heart, tie it on to a pole, and stick it on top of the Raikages office.[/quote]

Leave the threatening to me...or someone that can do it better...
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Dizzle tried to kill akira when he flaunted his akatsuki robe, so akira made a big deal and tried to bribe him until we all left it alone and here we are. mrgreen

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

GOD DAMN IT SOMEONE TELL ME WHY EVERYONE IS PISSY!!! BEFORE I GIVE YOU A REASON TO BE PIZZY!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA BANNING!!!!!! AND RAPING ALL AROUND
hahaha jk
ehh I don't care I was just curious mmmhmmm

whoops.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Naito_Arekkusu7

Aww that's messed up..I don't want Akira to get in trouble..I pmed Alicia, let's just leave it at that.

I'll hush my opinion unless he says something stupid again. What he did makes me want to scream, run out into the living room, and strike my brother across the face for no good reason. When I see people corrupting something literary that I enjoy doing so much, it pisses me off. Roleplaying is a pastime, not a bribing session.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm

claru gardeford
Naito_Arekkusu7
Dizzle tried to kill akira when he flaunted his akatsuki robe, so akira made a big deal and tried to bribe him until we all left it alone and here we are. mrgreen

Lmao hahaha!!!!!!!! lmao hahahaha I would of just killed them there hahahaha
hahahaha
rofl
Oh god that's rich hahaha
rofl
I can't stop laughing hahahaha
nice nice
oh okay okay

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm

lol tryed..claru??

Oni is right, even though his threat to me was cliche'-ish

He's right, that was the softest threat evea..didn't make much since,lol
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Before I explode, there is a round two of the contest I was holding before. Two winners this time, and you get a whole new set of numbers that you can randomize for. Still between one and one thousand.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
claru gardeford
Naito_Arekkusu7

Lmao hahaha!!!!!!!! lmao hahahaha I would of just killed them there hahahaha
hahahaha
rofl
Oh god that's rich hahaha
rofl
I can't stop laughing hahahaha
nice nice
oh okay okay

This quote, right here. This is what I agree with, and I seriously would've done it were I dizzle.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 pm

crying Thank you Dizzle. You are a true friend.

This fight between me and dizzle was just going to be a filler for me to use my character. I was gonna leave before any damage was done. He fought for one post, and that doesnt seem fair. But I was defeated because my character was inferior. This means I failed the test I gave myself.

You are my friends. I respect you all. My auto rank was because I did something for the Guild captain and she rewarded me. Dont pay attention to my rank, this isnt about my rank. I got an auto rank because of my work.

I will allow you to work with Ryuu. that is all. but Akira will be off to the side, unused for awhile, just wandering around.

Naruto Eternity

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:58 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
Before I explode, there is a round two of the contest I was holding before. Two winners this time, and you get a whole new set of numbers that you can randomize for. Still between one and one thousand.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
The_Epic_Muffin
i did see this, and have posted there xd

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Dude make you RPC chuunin or something autoing to sanin is just gay...I was freaking pissed when I saw alicia made you crew, then just let you auto-rank and auto-get a mangekyo implant. I've got demoted twice damn it!!! TWICE!!!! I'm still Rp'ing and damn good at it!!!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games