Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Pika pi 4laugh !!

Wait, Oni, weren't you the one screaming about beating Pokemon with rusty iron pipes in one of the threads?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm

that was...ummm...yea that was me.

Oni_Soul

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm

rofl it'd be really bad to try and melee ANY of my puppets!
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

oh....then you haven't met any of my RPCs yet...

Oni_Soul

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Yetis: Why?

Oni: Yes, I remembered blaugh ! Of course, it was pretty hard to forget after having laughed for about ten minutes straight after reading everything that was posted about it xd .
Oh, and why would your rpcs be able to beat Yetis puppets?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm

I am recreating Mikyo...

Oni_Soul

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:56 pm

just like it would by a bad idea to melee my sona puppet. its fire can't be put out by water. you need earth. dirt.
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm sure you have some tai master or something.... rolleyes still, hidden explosives, tear and nerve gas, gasoline, hydraulic shanks, nets, electric skin(coming soon)....yeah, you'd take damage...

Crimson Remedy

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Oni_Soul
I am recreating Mikyo...

Will he be cold-hearted, or painstakingly good?
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
Oni_Soul
I am recreating Mikyo...

Will he be cold-hearted, or painstakingly good?

Sojiro wanted to do the old storyline again for this thing he's doing...so I have had to change up afew things...but I left some of the good parts.

Oni_Soul

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Yetis: Umm.... What if they can't reach because the guys decides to use really long-range ninjutsu? Heck, what if he/she decides to bypass your puppets altogether and just aim straight for you xd .
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 pm

I will get rid of one of my Eyes. I will keep one for now I guess. but I know how to roleplay. I just never had the chance because I was supposedly defeated in one post.

Even though there is no rule against it, I will get rid of one sharingan... for now. I will keep my rank. The Reason I got this character was for two things. I was either making ti for akatsuki, or for the Tsuchikage. I stepped down from the running for Tsuchikage and took a mantle as akatsuki. please everyone, you all worked hard and I commend you for that, But my auto rank will not interfere with your rank. I will work on my character's personality and whatnot.

Also, I know how to RP. so dont try to lecture me on how.

Naruto Eternity

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Damn I really want that eye!
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
I will get rid of one of my Eyes. I will keep one for now I guess. but I know how to roleplay. I just never had the chance because I was supposedly defeated in one post.

Even though there is no rule against it, I will get rid of one sharingan... for now. I will keep my rank. The Reason I got this character was for two things. I was either making ti for akatsuki, or for the Tsuchikage. I stepped down from the running for Tsuchikage and took a mantle as akatsuki. please everyone, you all worked hard and I commend you for that, But my auto rank will not interfere with your rank. I will work on my character's personality and whatnot.

Also, I know how to RP. so dont try to lecture me on how.

ok...we were just trying to help you out.

Oni_Soul

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:04 pm

smile Thank you for that. I just hate people getting worked up because of my auto-rank. why cant you all be happy for me? I wont abuse my power anymore. you'll see. I made a mistake only once. I ask that you all forgive me for my one mistake. because I know that you all have made mistakes too, it is only because we are human.

So I will be like Kakashi Hatake. Fitting, because I AM a hatake. Only, my sharingan is in my right eye.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games