Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:29 pm
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
braveheart soldier
Alchemy Puppet
Naixne giggled hen the two boys got smacked on the back of their heads and then supressed it and stood silent and waited patiently something to happen.

"ow"
scratches his back head
"did anyone tell you,you look cute when you hit people"
Recca glared at him and a black, red, and white swirls appeared in his eyes.

Recca stared at Yurine, and though they were the same age, thought of her as a child
((watch what you say around my sis okay dude))
((what did i say as to insult her, it's an RP, calm down))
((no i want everyone to watch what they say around my sis my oarents will kill me if she asks one of them what one of a curse fords mean))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:45 pm
hydra4
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
braveheart soldier
Alchemy Puppet
Naixne giggled hen the two boys got smacked on the back of their heads and then supressed it and stood silent and waited patiently something to happen.

"ow"
scratches his back head

Recca stared at Yurine, and though they were the same age, thought of her as a child
((no i want everyone to watch what they say around my sis my oarents will kill me if she asks one of them what one of a curse fords mean))
((oh, ok. how old is your sister?))  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:10 pm
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK

((11 but she is one hardcore roleplayer))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:32 pm
hydra4
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK

((11 but she is one hardcore roleplayer))
((ok enough off topicness. if u need to tell someone something please do it though the pms. please))Berry stared at Yurine"Who is that and am guessing she is a new student here?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:13 pm
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alchemy Puppet

"ow"
scratches his back head

Sla'Xinirin gave Xidan a reproachful look, being the more mature of the two. "You REALLY haven't learned anything have you? Just try to keep out of trouble, ok?"

"sorry,i just cant resist stupidity impulse,but hey,i'm just having fun"
his eyes turn completely black like demon eyes while being bored and just walks up to the girl"i'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:02 pm
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alchemy Puppet

"ow"
scratches his back head

Sla'Xinirin gave Xidan a reproachful look, being the more mature of the two. "You REALLY haven't learned anything have you? Just try to keep out of trouble, ok?"

his eyes turn completely black like demon eyes while being bored and just walks up to the girl"i'm sorry"

Sla'Xinirin watched Xidan apoligize with a satisfied grin on his face as he said to himself, "He's finally learning." After Xidan returned, he was bored. "What to do..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alchemy Puppet

"ow"
scratches his back head

Sla'Xinirin watched Xidan apoligize with a satisfied grin on his face as he said to himself, "He's finally learning." After Xidan returned, he was bored. "What to do..."

walk to him"i poe your happy"eyes go back to normal  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:14 pm
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alchemy Puppet

"ow"
scratches his back head

"I am, thanx. But what now?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:18 pm
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen

"i dont know,i'm hungry lets eat"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:28 pm
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen

"Sweet." they walked down the the Academy Cafeteria. "Yeah, Let's see, i'll have a slice of pizza.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen

"Sweet." they walked down the the Academy Cafeteria. "Yeah, Let's see, i'll have a slice of pizza.

"same thing and french fries"
they get their order and sit down at a table
"so whats the deal with this whole school"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:36 pm
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen

They take nobodies like us, and teach us how to become organization members.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:38 pm
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Alixraen

They take nobodies like us, and teach us how to become organization members.

"so how did you get involved,whats your life story"
he starts eating  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:22 pm
Recca walks outside and watches for heartless  

MrAsianK

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:37 pm
Name: Kimiko
Look: User Image
Weapon: sword of the dark that can suck her victims into darkness and cause them to indure unimaginable torture before throwing them back out again. a summoning charm that can summon anything, moster or demon, that she desires.
Power: Darkness and Light Messenger  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games