Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Well obviously. But that's like saying, the next SH game might have a UFO ending and it might not. It's obviously either one or the other.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:26 pm

I think the UFO ending was already confirmed though.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:43 pm

My point is when it's a yes or no question, those are really the only options you have. You can't have a KINDA UFO ending.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 pm

The main problem I see with PH being in SH5 is that he was a manifestation from James' mind.

I suppose he could just become a part of Silent Hill after the events of SH2.

Mr. Kennedy

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 pm

He could be a manifestation of the new guys mind. That's the beauty of it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 pm

It's just kinda eh, since James took a trip to Silent Hill before all that and saw a portrait of our buddy. Or something like that...

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Well, who says that Alex is new to Silent Hill?
Besides, it's not like it's a one of a kind painting, heck Dahlia even had the painting in her house.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 pm

I'm still confused if he's going to Sheperd's Glen or Silent Hill or he's already been in Sheperd's Glen... I should watch more trailers.

And heh, good point.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 pm

I like to avoid watching too many trailers. I prefer to go in as fresh as possible.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Yeah exactly, but curiosity and hype kills me sometimes.

Well yeah anyways.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 am

You need to learn patience.

I remember a little while before Mortal Kombat Deception was released, the Intro to the game was leaked onto the internet. I forced myself NOT to watch that intro cinematic. And when I got the game, popped it into my PS2, I watched that cinematic for the first time. And it was oh so satisfying.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:01 pm

I'll say that I very rarely keep track of trailers. I mean, if I happen to catch one I'll watch it, but other than that I'll just forget about the game / movie until it comes out. I like to form my own unbiased opinion about something, and so far it's all worked for me!

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:22 pm

I just like to avoid spoilers... so much so that I don't even wanna see too much footage no matter WHAT if anything it gives away.
I like to see just enough to draw me in, and after that, it's all fresh.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Ugh! If it's not one thing, it's another!

I'm not gonna be on for a couple days because tomorrow morning I'm getting my wisdom teeth out and so I'm gonna be in La-La Land. xd

And they're gonna give me laughing gas, which is fine, but then... They're gonna stick me with a butterfly IV (the smallest kind). You have... no idea how much needles scare me. My mom's like "You won't even know about it! biggrin " even though I already do know about it. "It's less invasive than a needle!" The hell it is. A needle you stick in for a quick second, pull the plunger, and take out. For an IV, they stuff the whole thing in you and leave it there for who knows how long. I could care less about them tearing out my teeth. It's the one ******** needle that's freaking me out. It's terrible. crying

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Canas Renvall
Ugh! If it's not one thing, it's another!

I'm not gonna be on for a couple days because tomorrow morning I'm getting my wisdom teeth out and so I'm gonna be in La-La Land. xd

And they're gonna give me laughing gas, which is fine, but then... They're gonna stick me with a butterfly IV (the smallest kind). You have... no idea how much needles scare me. My mom's like "You won't even know about it! biggrin " even though I already do know about it. "It's less invasive than a needle!" The hell it is. A needle you stick in for a quick second, pull the plunger, and take out. For an IV, they stuff the whole thing in you and leave it there for who knows how long. I could care less about them tearing out my teeth. It's the one ******** needle that's freaking me out. It's terrible. crying

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. I have a big phobia of syringes and stuff like that. crying
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games