Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir walked through the gates and into the village once more.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled at Sarium and then continued standing there waiting for something.
Zeramaru decided to manipulate his parts first. He removed his coat and polo showing all of his human puppet parts. He manipulated it in such that the four mechanical tails that normally shot out from his back can be fired out his sleeves.

He quickly placed his clothes back on and waited for something.

((quick note silver...one liner RP posts like this

silverJack0987
Gai Kou eneter the village

REALLY BAD!!!! Thats already a -15 for you in the chunin exams... Yeah I know it aint exam day yet but I dont want IDIOTS WHO POST LIKE THIS AS CHUNIN! You make me want to say go back to the academy but it wont since your Fight RP is quite ok.

Mask learn them first then Zeramaru will tell you he is leaving ok I'm still waiting xd ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi walked towards the gates and looked at Zeramaru. "What do you know about summons dad?" she asked just out of plain curiosity.

Mai jumped out of her hiding place in the trees next to Zeramaru. "You made the signal...Where we going dad?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Sky landed at the gates, a few feet from Zeramaru. She placed the scroll of human puppetry on the ground and transformed back into her human form, which was that of a young girl. She quickly bowed to Zeramaru and picked up the scroll. "Mister Zeramaru, Master Otokage sent for you. Will you please come wih me." She said smiling. She then offered the scroll to Zeramaru. It was a scroll that contained the instructions of Hitokugutsu: Human Puppetry. At the bottom, it said:
Quote:
Noone else, but myself have read this scroll, Master Zeramaru. I wish for you to come see me in Otogakure.
-Kowaii

Most likely Zeramaru would remember this scroll from a long time ago. When he gave it to a certain Kazekage.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 pm

User Image
Hachi continued on with learning the jutsu's zeramaru was teaching and decided he should go with the Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique next.

Again, Hachi didn't want to use any technique like this on the person who is teaching him.
So he created a clone of himself and told it to take a step back if the genjutsu was working.
Then all that was left was to think up of what to show his clone, and he decided on the regular "hounds of hell" bit.
1/2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:00 pm

User Image

Hachi then used the seals Zeramaru showed him. Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique
Hachi made it so that flaming dogs rose up from the ground and ran off towards his clone.
Then when hachi noticed that his clone took a step back, he canceled the genjutsu.
2/2

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:20 pm

User Image
Hachi only had one more genjutsu to learn, and to him it seemed it was the most useful. Mostly because of his bloodline, he would be able to make an instant unavoidable hit.

So just like last time, he made a clone to use the jutsu on.
But this time Hachi decided he would use his bloodlines power.
So that when the clone was hit, it would kill the clone.
1/4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 pm

User Image

After taking a minute to remember what the hand sign was, hachi made eye contact with his clone. Instant Strike
Hachi waited a moment but nothing happened.

"Hmm, maybe I didn't put enough chacra into it."
2/4

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 pm

User Image

Hachi decided to try it again, and put more chacra into it. Instant Strike
It looked like nothing happened again but his clone said that he heard some thunder.
So i guess I just have to put even more into it this time
3/4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:31 pm

User Image

Hachi tried it one more time, putting more chacra into it than last time. Instant Strike
Hachi waited a second, and just as he hoped, his clone went up in smoke because his genjutsu actually did its damage on him.
"Alright, that one is gona come in handy."
4/4

hid-behind-the-mask

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:13 pm

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"When mom gets here tell her we are moving I'm going ahead to get some plants in the leaf village ok girls." Zeramaru said to Yumi and Mai then he kissed them on the forehead.

"We will leave this village soon just meet up at leaf." Zeramaru said as he walked away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir walked past Zeramaru. He'd heard what he just said about them leaving. "Yumi, Mai, I've been looking for you." he said walking up to them.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:40 pm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm

((You really like that vid don't you. stare lol))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Sky quickly chased after Zeramaru. She didn't understand why Zeramaru didnt answer her as well.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games