Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:59 pm

((SO SORRY FIRU I DID NOT SEE YOUR POST ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

User Image

Hachi jogged up to Zeramaru.
"Wait, your leaving?"

hid-behind-the-mask

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:57 pm

User Image

Zephyr walked up to the twins and saw Fenrir there as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:29 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Uh?" Yumi mumbled hearing Fenrir. "Yeah Fenrir what is it?" She asked quite curious on why he is here.

"YAY! We gonna go on trip to konoha!" Mai said clapping and jumping up and down.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:33 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir reached inside his vest. "I didn't want your father getting his hands on it so I took it myself, but there's something I wanted to give to Mai." He then pulled out a cylinder filled with preserving liquid. Yuno's seki-reigan floated inside. He offered it to Mai. "You keep what you kill. Besides, maybe this will help you in those suicidal situations of yours." He grinned and glanced at Yumi.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Darion slowly walked toward the gates and collapsed to the ground."im losing sight but... i have to keep heading to the hospital..."Darion tried to get up but fell over.Darion thought to himself come on Darion your stronger then this you gotta keep going.Darion once again got up and started walking again it was five steps before he hit the ground again."Damn...i need to stop pushing my self."Darion then dragged himself toward a group of people.Darion really couldn't see much in one eye all he saw was two girls and a guy."help me... please...."Darion then passed out.

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

((here ya go))
Fenrir glanced at the dying guy nearby and slowly walked over to him. Then he suddenly picked him up and punted him through the hospital window.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 pm

((oh your so nice!you could have been much nicer you could have thrown me))

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 pm

((LOL, Fenrir is even meaner than ME))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm

((You're lucky I didn't just take your sharingan and kill you, which is what most players would've done in that situation. With that in mind, I think Fenrir handled Darion very...gently. lol))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
((You're lucky I didn't just take your sharingan and kill you, which is what most players would've done in that situation. With that in mind, I think Fenrir handled Darion very...gently. lol))

((note that they might lose their eye sight because mine is almost gone...remember MIGHT!))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:22 pm

((Actually when you get a transplant it reverts back to its most basic state, so I think the eyesight would be restored?))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm

((probably not))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 am

Alice arrived in the gates and asked Zeramaru "Is everyone here sir?" She looked around and saw the twins, Zepher. She guessed that not all of them were there then. She then asked "Zeramaru, where is you man servent?" refering to Blood, "And you girlfriend?" Refering to Tera

Lady AliceSky

KazElli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:54 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi was in awe as she took the cylinder with the eyes, Tera and Zeramaru gave her and her sister gifts but this was different. IT was from Fenrir she never expected it and she just hugged Fenrir.

Mai looked confused seeing Alice talking to Zeramaru who was not there. "Yumi-chan, why is that girl talking to air?" Mai asked as she looked around making sure Zeramaru was not there.

Both Yumi and Mai were confused.

"Oh my ***! someone is crazier than Mai!" Yumi said in disbelif seeing Alice talking to air.
Yumi looked around and backed away from Fenrir. "Wait its a genjutsu right?" She said but if it was a genjutsu why is only Alice affected when Alice was the last person to arrive at the gates.

"Yup, she's whacked." both Yumi and Mai said but in different ways. Yumi hanged her head and groaned while Mai jumped up and down clapping.

((you are lucky I was not the one online I would have made Mai poke you with a katana to check if you are dead and if you groan she would go "ZOMBIE" and summon a mace then shout "DIE SPAWN OF EVIL!" and then bash your head with the mace))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games