Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:32 am

Tsk Tsk.....that ish bad for you! XD!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:35 am

Oh well, I wen't for a long run from 6 Am to 7 Am and then had some coffee... I've slept in every day in this summer so it can't hurt... Plus when I have an All nighter Im always happy the next day and not grouchy!

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:37 am

....Meh that's one way to do it.....I preffer to sleep.....I'm a morning person! Well.....actually I'm an overal nice guys most of the time!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:37 am

*prods Celestial* Your new char might like one of my new chars...

Kurai-san

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:41 am

Yes but my new char doesn't exist yet... but she will soon.. I just have to Wait for either Winter, Joy or Susie to be on... hehe evil me.

And Im am totally NOT a morning person but I do get happy around 11pm bu then I stay up till 5 am and sleep the whole day and wake up at 6 am then im grouchy and my family avoids e, this wall I'll be happy!! And try to get a normal bedtime before school starts.... stare
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:43 am

This is true......I read both of your guys's profiles.....and looked at Kurai-San's new guy's flaws......poor Darius......he didn't want those wings!

TaiBaiWong

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:44 am

*weeps* But Susie is a lurker and will just wait till I leave before she posts. Just because thats my luck.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:44 am

I felt like I had to share my funny blinkies with you guys so here you go.

And now a testiment to my obvious insanity!!

hehe my fave Is the one that says

I may be fat
But you're Ulgy
And I can diet

and the runner up is

I suffer from PMS and therefore
I can legally kill you

hehe Im happy today!

(( has been edited out because they were insanely pretty but anyne can find them and more if they find my page on nexopia.com and for all you who don't know what I look like my account name is *^~BaBi~^*))

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:45 am

Hmm I have yet to read his new Character... Which page is it on in the in depth Character list? Im bored and so I might aswell read it.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:48 am

The one you just posted on...and that was good!!!

TaiBaiWong

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:48 am

its the last page^^
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:50 am

OoO he sounds cool! Wow, we could get along really well and I think you're person could help me get along with myself because of my history which is for me to know and you guys to find out.

What was good? the profiles or ma wonderful insane blinkies?

**Edit**

((I am now taking down the blinkies cause they don't work and altough they make this page insanely beautiful I must listen to the voices in my head.))

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:52 am

Both! But like I said....poor Darius......the archangel won't be a fan of him.....unless so major explaining happens.....but I don't need to worry right now.....I am RPing with Nohea.....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:52 am

Yeah Kiyoshi's gonna die soon so I might as well get some new chars up ya know.

Kurai-san

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:55 am

Actually Tyreal might like Darius. See Tyreal got teased for being a protector of humans so if he found another angel that didn't like other angels, he would have some one to talk to that actually knew what he was talking about.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games