Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Oni_Soul
And that has nothing against you Firu, I think you would make a great Kage, you definatly have the expeirence. Its just the whole going about the thing.

Yeah this guy............. he tryed to bribe me last night so that he could be OS of toads.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Hey look, an actual Grass Shinobi! Maybe Tsen could actually be the Kusakage? XD

User Image
User Image

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Oni, I understand what you mean. He has been crew three days, and VC one day. He has openly tried to bribe people. It is very unprofessional.

Akira, I think you know bloody well what I need to talk to you about. Look around you for pete sakes. "If I throw money at a problem, it will go away." Try saying that to the fire YOU are making, all you are doing as adding paper to the flame.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

I'm a grass shinobi as well....I'll fight ya for it twisted

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Yeah no offense Akira but thats not how its done here, you can't just go "oh with this 20k I want a super powerful thing", like OS of toads which is the complete toad sage, and to let you know now I pick who is the next incomplete toad sage and I can say no one for the time being.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

I like fire... your talking to the wrong guy. I lit my hand on fire for 3 seconds to look like pyro from X-Men.

Lawl. This guild doesnt need an RP crew. they need a crew that knows how to run a guild. and that is me. Trust me, you just focus on approving what you approve and RPing. leave the rest to uncle Akira.

Edit.

Im already an incomplete toad sage. I was before this spat.

Naruto Eternity

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:34 pm

...............wow
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Firu Shinra
Oni, I understand what you mean. He has been crew three days, and VC one day. He has openly tried to bribe people. It is very unprofessional.

Akira, I think you know bloody well what I need to talk to you about. Look around you for pete sakes. "If I throw money at a problem, it will go away." Try saying that to the fire YOU are making, all you are doing as adding paper to the flame.

BTW, it is VERY professional. lawl. you dont know how wrong you are. this goes on day to day all the time.

I use money to solve spats, thats all.

Naruto Eternity

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
I like fire... your talking to the wrong guy. I lit my hand on fire for 3 seconds to look like pyro from X-Men.

Lawl. This guild doesnt need an RP crew. they need a crew that knows how to run a guild. and that is me. Trust me, you just focus on approving what you approve and RPing. leave the rest to uncle Akira.

Edit.

Ahahaha no you weren't, there is only one complete and incomplete at a time and I was the incomplete. so shove off and stop auto gettin' stuff. And im not gonna leave anything to 'uncle Akira', why casue I don't trust you.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha

Edit.

Wow! Ok, who else wants to bash this guy with me???

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha

Edit.

why don't you go read Fairy Tail? that's what this guild is like. we're brothers and sisters. everyone can say what is on their mind. and you're coming in here and upsetting the balance. you do not know how to run a guild.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha

Edit.

I'm with you my friend.

irishshamrock12

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:39 pm

irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha

Edit.

I'm with you my friend.

Shameful. very shameful.

BTW, all i know how is to run a guild.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm

LAU, how old are you?

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha

Edit.

I'm with you my friend.

Shameful. very shameful.

BTW, all i know how is to run a guild.

Your not a toad sage though. And I would love to see you demoted to member.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games