Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Koosei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:16 am

xd congrats!

well, this is my MSAccess class, and we're learning how to tweak and edit the databases - customization. >< should be paying better attention.
xp yay for split attention
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:20 am

That is really funny cause I am in my Advanced Microsoft Programs class. We just finished Excel and are going to be doing access.

Seaphron

Koosei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:24 am

xd cool! I never even heard of Access before these classes, actually. My high school only went as far as Word, Excell, Powerpoint, and a vague start on FrontPage.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:26 am

Yep XXD. Ah I have always known it existed, my parents are computer technicians, but I never checked it out or knew what it was.

Seaphron

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:37 am

lol I tried to open the gadgets menu in Vista, and my computer had a panic attack! (Basically the computer beeped from inside the computer.)

so i'm back on XP mode... for now.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:38 am

aaah. my uncle's a computer tech. But sadly, my mum's part of that didn't transfer.
it's an interesting program. VERY handy if you want to make any sort of database. biggrin the queries are very interesting with how much you can customize them.

Koosei

Infernal Lagamorph

Hilarious Genius

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:41 am

twisted Bump'd twisted
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:12 pm

PAU! scream

Masamune 5.0

Denko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Trying to beat Fire Emblem: TSS ftw!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:24 pm

I noticed the changing of the guild title to various phrases used for the power glove... and it got me thinking of the angry gamer nerd power glove review... "Now you playin with power... now you playin with piece of DOG s**t!" XD

Xilo The Odd

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 pm

~Xiloscent~
I noticed the changing of the guild title to various phrases used for the power glove... and it got me thinking of the angry gamer nerd power glove review... "Now you playin with power... now you playin with piece of DOG s**t!" XD

No it's :
"Wow... Now you're playing with power... NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH ******** s**t!!! YOU BETTER SHUT THIS ******** s**t THAT IT IS!!!! ******** THIS s**t!!! YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY THIS s**t IS SO ******** THIS s**t!!!" *kills every fingers except the middle one with a zapper gun*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Diglidi-Dude
~Xiloscent~

No it's :
"Wow... Now you're playing with power... NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH ******** s**t!!! YOU BETTER SHUT THIS ******** s**t THAT IT IS!!!! ******** THIS s**t!!! YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY THIS s**t IS SO ******** THIS s**t!!!" *kills every fingers except the middle one with a zapper gun*
you get my point.

Xilo The Odd

michailia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:35 pm

What the hell happened to Gaia?
-blinks-
It's really blinding.
I have a migraine, I don't need to deal with this s**t. -__-
Thankfully, the guilds appear to be fine.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 pm

~Xiloscent~
Diglidi-Dude
~Xiloscent~

No it's :
you get my point.

And I'm very proud to get it.

Diglidi-Dude

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm

O:
DDR.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games