Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4432 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Oni_Soul
The_Epic_Muffin
Lord Akira Uchiha
Yeah, besides that. I earned my VC position Fair and Square. see the new home page? see The Sig the guild captain is using? I made those. and I am gonna put in a new banner soon too.

Okay, let's back up here. I don't WANT to hate you, but let's think this through. You feel that making a homepage and some other decorations to the guild make you deserving of the second most powerful spot in a guild? I'm not trying to sound like an a**, but let common sense prevail here. If I'm correct, Havock made Zeramaru, who was the most powerful and feared shinobi ever to rise in this guild, contributed MASSIVELY throughout a long period of time, and helped people when he was asked to. I could see him deserving of a vice captain's position. Decorations, at best, would get you crew.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!

Well, feel free to call me out on that one. Besides what I've heard you guys say, I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about in terms of old stuff. XD
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Okay. I will leave the Banner, But make animated Sigs for EVERYONE. remember me? the guy that kindly made everyone he could a ninja info card for no money? I choose to help with my skill. oh, and I was a crew. I just took Naito's spot when he left.

Everyone, I dont want to cause anymore problems here. I have overstepped my boundaries and it wont happen again. If you dont want me to have incomplete toad sage, I will remove it from my profile. And I will learn it like I am supposed to.

Also, I wont be stepping down, because I am a good Moderator.

I am sorry for the Trouble i caused. I just like to Argue. it thrills me. sweatdrop

Remove it, and to get it you need to find me and I choose who gets it so you may not get it. But I want you demoted, what you have done is to much, there is no going back and I will never ever respect you.

irishshamrock12

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:23 pm

you dont have to respect me. you have to live with me.

VC isnt your call. I havent done anything against you guys. You just like to pick me out of the group. Bullied since I was 8, and I come here to get away, and people still bully. You should be proud of yourselves.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 pm

irishshamrock12
Lord Akira Uchiha
Okay. I will leave the Banner, But make animated Sigs for EVERYONE. remember me? the guy that kindly made everyone he could a ninja info card for no money? I choose to help with my skill. oh, and I was a crew. I just took Naito's spot when he left.

Everyone, I dont want to cause anymore problems here. I have overstepped my boundaries and it wont happen again. If you dont want me to have incomplete toad sage, I will remove it from my profile. And I will learn it like I am supposed to.

I am sorry for the Trouble i caused. I just like to Argue. it thrills me. sweatdrop

Remove it, and to get it you need to find me and I choose who gets it so you may not get it. But I want you demoted, what you have done is to much, there is no going back and I will never ever respect you.

I agree with Irish on this.... nuff said.... well i slightly agree on the demoting... but that is Alicia's call, not ours.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:27 pm

If anything I say demote him to crew, he has been doing an good job as a moderator.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:28 pm

_Manpish_
irishshamrock12
Lord Akira Uchiha

I agree with Irish on this.... nuff said.... well i slightly agree on the demoting... but that is Alicia's call, not ours.

It should be ours, we are what keeps this guild going, without us the crew and vc mean nothing and they should be chosen by the members for their views. I call for Impeachment.

Akira, don't play with fire if your afraid of being burned.

irishshamrock12

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:31 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
If anything I say demote him to crew, he has been doing an good job as a moderator.

Thank you, But as VC, I can help everyone with everything. It is important I carry the Burden of the Entire guild, so no one else has to. Everyone should be able to RP, so that Is Why I like to do everything Myself. If everyone doesnt worry about the state of the Guild, they can roleplay stressfree.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha

VC isnt your call. I havent done anything against you guys. You just like to pick me out of the group. Bullied since I was 8, and I come here to get away, and people still bully. You should be proud of yourselves.

Dude, check it. You need to gain respect in this guild. And for that you need to RP. Weather to be feared, or praised, is your own choice. Everyone has a path that they take. For me, I create my own. We are not bullieing you. Its just...a...ok maybe alittle. But, you must go through the steps of things in this guild.

I think a demotion is infact, inorder. At least to crew. You should either recreate or drop your RPC back down the genin or chuunin and Rank up just like everyone else.

After that, actually before all of that. Look over your morals. Im mean come'on. Bribing doesn't do anything and just argueing for the point of arguing is going to get you seriously disrespected.

Oni_Soul

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Thank you, But as VC, I can help everyone with everything. It is important I carry the Burden of the Entire guild, so no one else has to. Everyone should be able to RP, so that Is Why I like to do everything Myself. If everyone doesnt worry about the state of the Guild, they can roleplay stressfree.
No one has too. we can each carry a part of the burden. that's the whole point.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Akira I would agree if everyone trusted you, but who knows if your doing under that table deals or not. And you said that your auto-ranking was not against the rules.

Masumi H Dekata
About your Role Playing Character (RPC):

-Make sure you follow the format guide provided within the profile threads. We do not mind if you add details such as pet description, or move some things around. Just as long as it includes those basic things on the format.

-With bloodlines, please make sure you have bought them, details on this are on the starter thread.

-Everybody starts out as an Academy Student! The 3 Jutsu’s on the profile format are the basic ones you learn during your time at your village academy.

-Each person can know 2 elements (unless class states otherwise). You start with one, learn the 2nd at Chunin, and a 3rd at Sannin(if your ninjutsu). But the 3rd wont be as strong as the other two.

-2 RPC's is reserved for veterens (10-12 months) or under special conditions, however both need to be approved by the guild leader. The 2 RPC's must also have as little contact as possible, and not be in the same village.

-Once you turn Chunnin, there are many new things you can do:
1. You may teach yourself Jutsu’s, but you must Role Play your RPC learning them.
2.Also at this level you are allowed to learn summoning.
3. You can learn a 2nd element

That looks like a guild rule against it to me.

irishshamrock12

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:36 pm

I did start out as an Academy student. Ryuu Akira is now a gennin. When I joined the Guild, I started out as an academy student. I found a loophole. plus, the Guild captain gave it to me. so I am allowed.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm

CrazyRiddled
Lord Akira Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx

No one has too. we can each carry a part of the burden. that's the whole point.

No one should carry a burden. Life should be free of worry. People dont come onto gaia to get more work, theycome to take a load off. I dont have a job, I consider Gaia my work. I make it so everyone can have fun. and now its like everyone sees me holding the burden and thinks im trying to steal it.

I am NOT going under the bar. how could you even say that?

Naruto Eternity

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
I did start out as an Academy student. Ryuu Akira is now a gennin. When I joined the Guild, I started out as an academy student. I found a loophole. plus, the Guild captain gave it to me. so I am allowed.

............................ Just no. You don't get that much control on the guild. I think a view of seniority should be taken here, People like Oni who have been her since DT(?) should have more power.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha

Dude, check it. You need to gain respect in this guild. And for that you need to RP. Weather to be feared, or praised, is your own choice. Everyone has a path that they take. For me, I create my own. We are not bullieing you. Its just...a...ok maybe alittle. But, you must go through the steps of things in this guild.

I think a demotion is infact, inorder. At least to crew. You should either recreate or drop your RPC back down the genin or chuunin and Rank up just like everyone else.

After that, actually before all of that. Look over your morals. Im mean come'on. Bribing doesn't do anything and just argueing for the point of arguing is going to get you seriously disrespected.

I dont want respect, never have. Respect is for people that plan on giving a s**t. I love you all, your my family (My family hates me).

You dont want me as VC because I havent earned it in the RP, because I havent sweated in this guild. but trust me, Ive sweated. I care for nothing but a guild's well being.

And Ive never had morals. They dont break the law, and I stay semi-happy.

I also make my own way, which is why people dont like me. I dont veer off, I get in everyones way.

Naruto Eternity

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm Akira just ignores me, what a good VC.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4432 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games