Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:50 pm

irishshamrock12
Lord Akira Uchiha
I did start out as an Academy student. Ryuu Akira is now a gennin. When I joined the Guild, I started out as an academy student. I found a loophole. plus, the Guild captain gave it to me. so I am allowed.

............................ Just no. You don't get that much control on the guild. I think a view of seniority should be taken here, People like Oni who have been her since DT(?) should have more power.

Im gonna say this again like ive said before. What your stating is like the oldest man in the U.S. should President. doesnt mean he is fit for the job.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:57 pm

my secret is BAKING SODA!!!

Rockgirl809

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
irishshamrock12
Lord Akira Uchiha
I did start out as an Academy student. Ryuu Akira is now a gennin. When I joined the Guild, I started out as an academy student. I found a loophole. plus, the Guild captain gave it to me. so I am allowed.

............................ Just no. You don't get that much control on the guild. I think a view of seniority should be taken here, People like Oni who have been her since DT(?) should have more power.

Im gonna say this again like ive said before. What your stating is like the oldest man in the U.S. should President. doesnt mean he is fit for the job.

Im not saying that, Im saying the people like Oni, who is fit for the job should get it. Not you has been a VC for one day and has openly tried bribing. I want VCs I trust and respect. You will learn, don't ******** with me, I am a douche and if I don't like you or what you do or what you stand for I will voice that opinion. Which is why I am always voted most likely to be a polotician by my grade every damn year.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 pm

lol, the f*** rock

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha
you dont have to respect me. you have to live with me.

VC isnt your call. I havent done anything against you guys. You just like to pick me out of the group. Bullied since I was 8, and I come here to get away, and people still bully. You should be proud of yourselves.

Dude, check it. You need to gain respect in this guild. And for that you need to RP. Weather to be feared, or praised, is your own choice. Everyone has a path that they take. For me, I create my own. We are not bullieing you. Its just...a...ok maybe alittle. But, you must go through the steps of things in this guild.

I think a demotion is infact, inorder. At least to crew. You should either recreate or drop your RPC back down the genin or chuunin and Rank up just like everyone else.

After that, actually before all of that. Look over your morals. Im mean come'on. Bribing doesn't do anything and just argueing for the point of arguing is going to get you seriously disrespected.

I dont want respect, never have. Respect is for people that plan on giving a s**t. I love you all, your my family (My family hates me).

You dont want me as VC because I havent earned it in the RP, because I havent sweated in this guild. but trust me, Ive sweated. I care for nothing but a guild's well being.

And Ive never had morals. They dont break the law, and I stay semi-happy.

I also make my own way, which is why people dont like me. I dont veer off, I get in everyones way.

Well then, my Brother, let me remove you from your burden, and everyone elses path. I have seen this guild burn, and I have seen this guild flourish. I came in during a time of war, and I(and Sojiro) created peace. We came from nothing and made things of our selves. Every guild wanted us to became their leaders of the Akatuski but we denied them for the sake of this guild. DT had a dream, He has left us here to create the greatest RP that Gaia has ever seen! And I damn well will see it through. And if you, and anyone else thinks that they can get in the way of any of us and our dreams, you will be put down faster than I can create a war, that is my promise to you Akira. And you damn well better remember it.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Im not A politician, Im a moderator. Boy, you dont want to KNOW what Ive done.
But im not here to Argue anymore. Tell me, whydo you think I dont deserve VC. Tell me your reasons? ALL OF THEM

Naruto Eternity

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha
you dont have to respect me. you have to live with me.

VC isnt your call. I havent done anything against you guys. You just like to pick me out of the group. Bullied since I was 8, and I come here to get away, and people still bully. You should be proud of yourselves.

Dude, check it. You need to gain respect in this guild. And for that you need to RP. Weather to be feared, or praised, is your own choice. Everyone has a path that they take. For me, I create my own. We are not bullieing you. Its just...a...ok maybe alittle. But, you must go through the steps of things in this guild.

I think a demotion is infact, inorder. At least to crew. You should either recreate or drop your RPC back down the genin or chuunin and Rank up just like everyone else.

After that, actually before all of that. Look over your morals. Im mean come'on. Bribing doesn't do anything and just argueing for the point of arguing is going to get you seriously disrespected.

I dont want respect, never have. Respect is for people that plan on giving a s**t. I love you all, your my family (My family hates me).

You dont want me as VC because I havent earned it in the RP, because I havent sweated in this guild. but trust me, Ive sweated. I care for nothing but a guild's well being.

And Ive never had morals. They dont break the law, and I stay semi-happy.

I also make my own way, which is why people dont like me. I dont veer off, I get in everyones way.

Well then, my Brother, let me remove you from your burden, and everyone elses path. I have seen this guild burn, and I have seen this guild flourish. I came in during a time of war, and I(and Sojiro) created peace. We came from nothing and made things of our selves. Every guild wanted us to became their leaders of the Akatuski but we denied them for the sake of this guild. DT had a dream, He has left us here to create the greatest RP that Gaia has ever seen! And I damn well will see it through. And if you, and anyone else thinks that they can get in the way of any of us and our dreams, you will be put down faster than I can create a war, that is my promise to you Akira. And you damn well better remember it.

I do remember it, because this Is my dream as well. Dont think your the only one. im not evil, Im not hard. I am fair and I am understanding and I give everyone a chance.

Bribing isnt Illegal. everyone seems to think it is. Ive done nothing wrong. you all want me demoted for your Morals.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm

I have one reason. You said that you've sweated in other guilds, that you've worked your a** off to the point of no return....but, until we see that you've done this here, in this guild, not many people are going to be very keen on your spontaneous becoming of a VC. They'll be leery until you prove that you're trustworthy and you can handle it. Until the members see this, most of the things you do will be met with responses much like what you see here.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Morals make a man, Akira. If you have none, you are nothing. Not even Human.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:06 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
lol, the f*** rock

TRY MY BAKING SODA!!!!

Rockgirl809

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Oni_Soul

coming from the guy that said he wasnt human

And havent you seen what Ive been doing? im single handedly Updating everything. Jutsu, Bloolines, Summonings. EVERYTHING.
Im getting the Villages Ready to go. Im recruiting members. How am I not doing my duty?
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul

And havent you seen what Ive been doing? im single handedly Updating everything. Jutsu, Bloolines, Summonings. EVERYTHING.
Im getting the Villages Ready to go. Im recruiting members. How am I not doing my duty?

Then I really don't know what to say. Members like big spectacles too.....updating things doesn't get you too much respect around here, although we people who want summons and bloodlines do appreciate it.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul

I will admit that you are doing your job, but serioursly you can do everything as crew too. I did it. and I got too where I am because of Alicia giving me back my VC status. I have had that ever sence DT and then when Bb came in Masumi made him de-rank me for no reason, then ban me for creating my own story. Dont let this power go to your head.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Tell me Akira did anyone ask you to talk all the responsibility. I know I would rather have it spread out then give all the power to one person. and I feel three days is not adequete time to go from crew to VC. I also feel you are inexperienced with this guide, we are not other guilds, learn it.

irishshamrock12

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Holy crap, crazy arguments, can't we not argue and actually get the guild going, and then argue later? Cause arguing right now is slowing the progression rate of the guild. Since most of the arguments are about mods, then that should be put of later on, if it were to be about bloodlines, clans, and that kind of stuff, that has priority. So all of you, put these stupid arguments aside and get the guild going. Cause if we wait, continue to fuel these arguments, then the guild wont make it.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games