Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:32 pm

I am now Up to date With these current Updates. I will now go through the Clans and take out inactive members, freeing up space for people to become part of that clan.

edit: Hey Alicia. I caused a little trouble, didnt I? Sorry. I made a few mistakes and now they want me gone. Im making up for them though. Im doing the hard stuff so people can roleplay. I dont want to argue anymore guys. I just want to do My duty for this guild.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:33 pm

BAKING SODA!!!

Rockgirl809

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Hey whats up Alicia!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Is rock open now?

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Oni, and from this point on, no more arguments, i only want guild progression so the guild wont die. And this isn't only directed to you Oni, its directed to everyone. Now Oni, pm me since i need to discuss something with you that must be sorted out now.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
Morals make a man, Akira. If you have none, you are nothing. Not even Human.

coming from the guy that said he wasnt human

And havent you seen what Ive been doing? im single handedly Updating everything. Jutsu, Bloolines, Summonings. EVERYTHING.
Im getting the Villages Ready to go. Im recruiting members. How am I not doing my duty?

I will admit that you are doing your job, but serioursly you can do everything as crew too. I did it. and I got too where I am because of Alicia giving me back my VC status. I have had that ever sence DT and then when Bb came in Masumi made him de-rank me for no reason, then ban me for creating my own story. Dont let this power go to your head.

hmm. i didnt realize that. sorry Oni. I wont let it. Thats what has been happening. I apologise to everyone. even though I was stupid, and now people wont respect me. I hope you all will come to like me again.

Naruto Eternity

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi Alicia. This is my last statement. I am not sure I want Akira doing all this stuff in the quild, there are plenty of die hards that would be able to do what he is doing, and I am sick of him getting what he wants. he tried to bribe me for a powerful position (I am talking about OS of toads since there is teh toad sage). But anyway Alicia if you need help I am more than glad to do a bit around I have been here for a while I don't want it to die.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
Morals make a man, Akira. If you have none, you are nothing. Not even Human.

coming from the guy that said he wasnt human

And havent you seen what Ive been doing? im single handedly Updating everything. Jutsu, Bloolines, Summonings. EVERYTHING.
Im getting the Villages Ready to go. Im recruiting members. How am I not doing my duty?

I will admit that you are doing your job, but serioursly you can do everything as crew too. I did it. and I got too where I am because of Alicia giving me back my VC status. I have had that ever sence DT and then when Bb came in Masumi made him de-rank me for no reason, then ban me for creating my own story. Dont let this power go to your head.

hmm. i didnt realize that. sorry Oni. I wont let it. Thats what has been happening. I apologise to everyone. even though I was stupid, and now people wont respect me. I hope you all will come to like me again.

Its never to late to turn around, Akira. Respect can't be easly gained, take it one day at a time.

Oni_Soul

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm

I will, but I wont give up what I already have for it.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:52 pm

irishshamrock12
Hi Alicia. This is my last statement. I am not sure I want Akira doing all this stuff in the quild, there are plenty of die hards that would be able to do what he is doing, and I am sick of him getting what he wants. he tried to bribe me for a powerful position (I am talking about OS of toads since there is teh toad sage). But anyway Alicia if you need help I am more than glad to do a bit around I have been here for a while I don't want it to die.

Then all i can say is to find something to do in this guild that will help. Are you crew?

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 pm

No.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Alicia Joana
Holy crap, crazy arguments, can't we not argue and actually get the guild going, and then argue later? Cause arguing right now is slowing the progression rate of the guild. Since most of the arguments are about mods, then that should be put of later on, if it were to be about bloodlines, clans, and that kind of stuff, that has priority. So all of you, put these stupid arguments aside and get the guild going. Cause if we wait, continue to fuel these arguments, then the guild wont make it.

I argue that I should be able to be a Kaguya, because I've been waiting a long a** time for it. XD

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
Alicia Joana
Holy crap, crazy arguments, can't we not argue and actually get the guild going, and then argue later? Cause arguing right now is slowing the progression rate of the guild. Since most of the arguments are about mods, then that should be put of later on, if it were to be about bloodlines, clans, and that kind of stuff, that has priority. So all of you, put these stupid arguments aside and get the guild going. Cause if we wait, continue to fuel these arguments, then the guild wont make it.

I argue that I should be able to be a Kaguya, because I've been waiting a long a** time for it. XD

Is that a joke?
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Well, I approve of you if Alicia does.

Naruto Eternity

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Alicia Joana
The_Epic_Muffin
Alicia Joana

Is that a joke?

If it is it's a bad one.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games