Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 am
((And this is what I get for not reading all of the post before hand, well it turned out pretty fun so lets keep it?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:01 am
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu finally finished pushing the 1 ton puppet of Alice. "Next time!" Anzu said punching it forward. "Put!" She said punching it again. "Some!" she shouted kicking it with the left leg.

"DAMNED WHEELS!" Anzu roard running back a distance then she ran at the puppet kicking it really hard making it skid towards Alice.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((You better XD ))  

Makito_Suzine

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 am
((Wow...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:07 am
((I have to change my profile personality smile ))

Alice jumped out of the way and saw Guldan slide. She then had the classic teary eyed anime thing and said "My... Pu-pu--pu... MY PUPPET!!!" She ran towards the puppet and hugged it and said "The mean girl is gone now... its ok..." She then said "Does anyone have a scroll?"  

Lady AliceSky

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 am
((dude... nakakasabaw... thats all i can say... I dont know how to put it in english terms...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 am
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu twitched in place seeing Alice go crazy right before her eyes. "I cant put up with this crap..." Anzu said walking back into the village.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((you are lucky I am not Yumi.))  

Makito_Suzine

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 am
((That is why I need to change Alice's personality in the profile, made too many mistakes that made her look crazy/stupid.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 am
((Blood hindi na to sabaw...

Lugaw toh ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 am
((Dude... mas lugaw pa toh kay Rachael ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir was a little surprised by the sudden hug and grew a little red in his cheeks but otherwise didn't seem to show much of a reaction. "It's nothing, really." He then glanced over and saw Alice and Anzu, making his hair stand a bit on end. "So you're leaving with him too, are you?" he growled under his breath to Alice. He had not forgotten about the warnings he'd given her about Zeramaru, and yet she still seemed so resolved to follow in his footsteps. "So be it." Fenrir then walked back into the village, his eyes flaring with rage and disappointment, knowing that one day he may have to kill all of those who now waited at his gates.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:23 am
(( FENRIR!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-USGMOy6EI ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 am
((*facepalms*))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:27 pm
Gai KOu entered the village looking for a spar  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Gai KOu ran out the village to return home after not completeing what he came for  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
The real Fenrir walked through the gates. Yajuu suddenly zipped to his side. "Where've you been!?" he shouted to Fenrir in an annoyed voice. "Your students have been using me as a football ever since you left!" Fenrir grinned. "Then we'll just have to teach them a lesson, won't we? C'mon, I want to go somewhere." Yajuu nodded and hopped into Fenrir's vest pocket as he turned around and exited the village.
edit
exit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games