Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:32 pm

Talon TDS
Tell me about it. I only do pencil sketches and none of them look too good. crying

The reason I prefer inked images...

And inked images you can color too...

I should try CGing... that might be quicker... just a quick and simple CG I mean surprised But I don't know if I'm any good at CGing sweatdrop

Still can't decide on the prices though... gonk Noone have any suggestions?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:33 pm

Generally, I would say it dempends on two things- Size and Complexity. The bigger, the pricer. the more complex, again, the more the cost.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:34 pm

I have absolutely no idea...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:37 pm

Talon TDS
Tell me about it. I only do pencil sketches and none of them look too good. crying

I'd be lucky to draw a decently straight line. My artistic skills...are nonexistent. xD I'm a writer, not an artist.

OdenKaitek

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:39 pm

Yes, I know... but I still need a price range sweatdrop

Edit: decided to do colored ones too surprised
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:39 pm

I can write, or so I am told, and draw weapons are okay . . . it is the living/humanoid form that eludes my skills. crying

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:41 pm

Crap . . . must depart. *poof*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:42 pm

I need to go sleep now... I'm about to fall over, I'm that tired... and I still have to save some energy for tomorrow and the day after that... *dies*

Will still check this after brushing my teeth though ninja

Mou

OdenKaitek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:44 pm

YAY FOR HEALTHY TEETH! xD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:55 pm

OdenKaitek
YAY FOR HEALTHY TEETH! xD

Of course... only my teeth aren't very healthy, making it even more important to take care of them heart Kids, remember to ALWAYS brush your teeth, at least if you don't want to end up like me!

Ok, here is a rough pricelist... but it's still not the official one... so you can all smack me if you think it's not good...

Headshot, inked: 500-750g

1/2 body, inked: 1-2k colored: 2-3k

3/4 body, inked: 1.5-2.5k colored: 2.5-3.5k

Full body, inked: 2-3k colored: 3-5k

Maybe I'm charging too much? Well... I'm horribly useless at pricing stuff... maybe I should ask what people would pay for my art in the minishops forum ninja

Mou

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:57 pm

*runs around in circles singing "If i only had a brain" than sits crosslegged on the floor and starts spinning in circles* its quiet in here.... ninja
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:57 pm

lookie what i found
America seriously can kick the world's a**. We're the best because if you disagree, there won't be a you, and eventually we'll be the only ones, and we'll be best by default.

Obesity rate. Did you know in certain african tribes, obesity is considered a status symbol, and the women pick their husbands mainly on the oversizing of their gut? Africa envies us for our sexy men.

USA > Africa

The UK (England, all those, whatever, I don't understand your crazy country names) has been around for hundreds upon hundreds of years, and what do they have to show for it? A currency worth a little overtwice that of the USA's? Don't forget, we've been around for only a little over 200 years, so that makes us way better.

USA > UK

France.

USA > France

The Japanese are strange little midgets who were exiled from China for being really creepy. They went on to invent DDR and a large fake butt that you can spank. The Chinese built a wall to defend from smelly nomads.

USA > Asia

Russia - The Dirty Baby Eating Vagabond Country. Did you know that the smell emanating from Russia is responsible for over 73% of ozone layer depletion?

USA > Russia

South America is a bunch of people who either grow drugs or want to get into the USA to sell the drugs they've grown. Everyone knows drug grower/sellers are 3 times more likely to belong to a country vastly inferior to the United States, so that obviously counts them out.

USA > South America

See? We are better than you. Quit whining.

Soda-san

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:01 pm

in a way, those are racist...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:03 pm

these r not my words but i find it funny that some people actually feel this way.

Soda-san

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:06 pm

Those, i think, are probably what causes some war's. I dont like it...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games