Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:04 pm

[demonic guardian]
"... I don't want to be perceived the way I am..."
I FINALLY GOT MY WIFI WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
"... I just want to be perceived the way I am."
w00t wanna test it out? what games you got?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:05 pm

Got Diamond or Pearl?

Slave of Sithis

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm

Meta_Fish
Masamune, I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but I got online earlier in the morning and checked the fanart, nearly crapping a load when I saw "N CULT" on a person's shirt in one of the images. It made me feel all tingly inside. It makes me feel like I've left an impact on the world, if somewhat small, and for the most part, unimportant.

Nice art, too.

I'm afraid I didn't see the earlier post. xd
And I'm glad that you liked it.

@ Maul: I've never hidden the fact that my name is Thomas. Also, that can happen in Oblivion. If your acrobatics is high enough, then you can jump up on buildings and leap over walls to the "outside" of cities.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:09 pm

So i'm thinking Oblivion, Rainbow Six Vegas, Guitar Hero II, Phoenix Wright, Quake 4, Microsoft Points, Vision Camera, or a Call of Duty 4 pre-order. >_> I love me First Person and Third person shooters.

@Maul: Oblivion is a awesome game right?

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:09 pm

[demonic guardian]
Got Diamond or Pearl?
yea my code is in my profile that way everything is faster without me looking up the code
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Oblivion is a great game. I have it on my PC. I became the head of the Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Thieves Guild, Grand Champion of the Arena, completed the main quest, and completed all the Daedra Lord quests. And remember, invisibilty is your friend. Especially when the people are stupid and forget about you so you can critical hit them again.

Masamune 5.0

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Hey Masamune is your username based on that african king? I learneded about him in social studies. He likes gold
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:18 pm

Watching Doomed Home.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:19 pm

bleu_flame
Hey Masamune is your username based on that african king? I learneded about him in social studies. He likes gold

My username is based off of a Japanese myth about Masamune and Murasame. Here's the myth:

Masamune (who I believe was a real person) was a famed Japanese swordsmith, the very best in the world. His swords were unchallenged except by his apprentice, Murasame. Murasame created blades that could cut anything and claimed that they were better that those of his master Masamune. So, a contest was held to see who made the better swords. Both Masamune and Murasame crafted a sword for the challenge. Once the swords were complete, each one was put into a river. Murasame's sword was placed in first. It cut through leaves, stones, fish, and anything that met it in the river. Next it was Masamune's turn. He placed his sword in the river. However, it did not cut anything. All the leaves, stones, and fish simply flowed passed it, unharmed. Seeing this, Murasame declared himself the victor. But the judge of the contest disagreed. Murasame's sword was bloodthirsty and killed everything in its path. It did not recognize friend from foe. Masamune's sword, on the other hand, did not share the evil bloodlust and therefor was better than Murasame's sword. Thus, Masamune was declared the better swordsmith.

Masamune is also featured as Auron's final weapon in Final Fantasy X. And there is also a feudal Japanese warlord named Masamune Date. As for the 5.0 in my username, that comes from me having other accounts with the name Masamune. Masamune was my username on Cheat Planets, and as I moved from forum to forum I added a 1.0.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Masamune 5.0
Oblivion is a great game. I have it on my PC. I became the head of the Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Thieves Guild, Grand Champion of the Arena, completed the main quest, and completed all the Daedra Lord quests. And remember, invisibilty is your friend. Especially when the people are stupid and forget about you so you can critical hit them again.
Nice, I became the Grand Champian and had some guy following me. >_> I killed him.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Masamune 5.0
bleu_flame

My username is based off of a Japanese myth about Masamune and Murasame. Here's the myth:

Masamune (who I believe was a real person) was a famed Japanese swordsmith, the very best in the world. His swords were unchallenged except by his apprentice, Murasame. Murasame created blades that could cut anything and claimed that they were better that those of his master Masamune. So, a contest was held to see who made the better swords. Both Masamune and Murasame crafted a sword for the challenge. Once the swords were complete, each one was put into a river. Murasame's sword was placed in first. It cut through leaves, stones, fish, and anything that met it in the river. Next it was Masamune's turn. He placed his sword in the river. However, it did not cut anything. All the leaves, stones, and fish simply flowed passed it, unharmed. Seeing this, Murasame declared himself the victor. But the judge of the contest disagreed. Murasame's sword was bloodthirsty and killed everything in its path. It did not recognize friend from foe. Masamune's sword, on the other hand, did not share the evil bloodlust and therefor was better than Murasame's sword. Thus, Masamune was declared the better swordsmith.

Masamune is also featured as Auron's final weapon in Final Fantasy X. And there is also a feudal Japanese warlord named Masamune Date. As for the 5.0 in my username, that comes from me having other accounts with the name Masamune. Masamune was my username on Cheat Planets, and as I moved from forum to forum I added a 1.0.
oh ok my username is just random but its bleu_flame also known as Bleu_flame12 which is how old i would be in the year i signed on gaia (i signed on gaia 11 on March and i turned 12 in Sept) i use the Bleu_flame12 in all my instant messangers
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:25 pm

Now Doomed Home Squared.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:28 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:30 pm

Wow I never knew that about your username Mune.

Well not exactly like that I heard of it in a very different way. This one: Masamune was a swordsmith with amazing skill and he created the sword Muramasa for a warlord that was said to have amazing powers.

Seaphron

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:30 pm

Now I'm going to post my Diamond wifi code in the wifi subforum!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games