Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:07 pm

i only support war if we r doing it to protect not for land and money
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:30 pm

You posted some opinions so I'll post mine.

Did you realize how they never said we were better than Canada or Australia?

Also, France deserves a reason to be shot down. Not because they're wusses. Although I agree that they can't take a beating. France actually makes some of the best products around. Hell, I'd be starving if France didn't make foods or beverages.

Japan: The one country I'd have to say I'd fear above all others, except maybe Russia.

Japan has the a lot of the smartest scientists who make most of the newest technology. Oh, and just because they're growth rates aren't that high, doesn't mean they can't kick our asses. The only part about Japan that is poor really, is their lack of homeland rescources and room space, but also Japan is on many small islands. sad

Onto the next country. Russia. Russia, might be an a**-hole of a country, but they're a strong a**-hole of a country. They have their soldiers train in SIBERIA. Do you know how damn cold Siberia is? They can withstand temperatures our soldiers would probably die because of frostbite and gang green. gonk That and their dictators are ruthless. 3nodding

England. Well, all I can say about England is they've got funny names for food and have rather expensive tea. 3nodding

Africa: No opinion

Asia: Don't diss China, there's so much poverty if they invaded they wouldn't need guns or swords, they'd eat us. (Same for India, pity em both we should because of their over-population)

South America: One of our last hopes for a recovering environment.
Although most of the Oxygen in the world is made in the ocean, there are actually fish who breathe the Oxygen before we can use it, they produce a harmful chemical to humans called C02. Or Carbion Dioxide. That C02 goes to the trees and the whole rainforest, which makes most of the remaining O2 on Earth. THAT is why I think South America is important.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:33 pm

Oh, another thing about China, the Great Wall of China wasn't built to protect from bandits or whatever. It was to protect them from the Mongolians, an orginized group of resistance. Bandits just go for treasure.

I could be wrong. I haven't studied China in a while. (Sorry if I'm wrong) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:42 pm

my oppinion:

Africa: Yes, in a way we're better than them, but thats because of the scortching heat that they have, causes them to lack food and water.

Japan: Without it, i couldent survive. Anime, Sushi, and other japanese things. The japanese are what makes the U.S. slighly liveable with their imports of anime.

South America: Probably the place where we get all our wood. Home of the rainforest, and probably what is keeping the atmosphere there.

Russia: no comment

England, and the UK: I probably wouldent be here if the English were never around (im part english). Tea and crumpets are a dandy snack
smile

France: Bon jour. ehm, without them, this world would be boring. i would not survive without the french bread, and my mom wouldent know french xd

Saudi arabia, iraq, and all those middle eastern places: most of my family is middle eastern. Besides, i wouldent survive without Vimto and Pita bread with hummus.

Everyone: WERE ALL THE SAME IN EVERY WAY. well...almost.

Aisling Fallenfeather

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:45 pm

~laughs~ Now we're all racist and pompous pricks. xd

Just kidding.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:49 pm

i better not be racist. stare practically all my friends are a little bit of the world... my firend has some japanese in her, annother is asian... i have some african american friends, some spanish friends, and who knows what else.

Aisling Fallenfeather

Reiraku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:51 pm

Had to respond so.

my oppinion:

Africa: Without Africa, I wouldn't be here. I'm Black so good things have come from Africa wink .

Japan: Very interesting curture. (I love any curture except my own sweatdrop ) Anime, I need my dose of it. Espcially the music. Yep Yep blaugh

South America: Save the Rain Forest! I hate the feeling of sufferication(sp?) Plus a few good friends of mine live there.

Russia: Well, a powerhouse and glad we're not in a cold war.

England, and the UK: Wouldn't be an America without England. Also have some friends in the UK and England.

France: Love the cuture. Also food. (I'm a food addict, amazing how skinny I am)

Saudi arabia, iraq, and all those middle eastern places: Well, I don't think human civilization would've made it. It's the cradle of civilization.
Everyone: Is insane in their own way.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:52 pm

Meiree
i better not be racist. stare practically all my friends are a little bit of the world... my firend has some japanese in her, annother is asian... i have some african american friends, some spanish friends, and who knows what else.

Japan is part of Asia. xd

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:53 pm

Reiraku

[Insert Nazi German comment here]

I seriously take that offensively.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:55 pm

Tanakietsu
Reiraku

Seems my humor have been taken a bit too far. *bows politely* Well, can always change it.

Reiraku

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:58 pm

Reiraku
Tanakietsu
Reiraku

Seems my humor have been taken a bit too far. *bows politely* Well, can always change it.

First, I'm Jewish.
Secondly I had several relatives in WWII I'm not ashamed to have Nazi's in my family, I'm not proud to be a descendent of Hitler followers either. But alas I am proud they got up and tried to do what was best for their community
3. The first reason doesn't reall matter because I'm a converted Jew, not by birth. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:02 pm

This is all i remember..
Im irish, english, scottish, romanian, indian umm...i cant think of the rest right now, but it IS 10 pm here....

Aisling Fallenfeather

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:03 pm

Meiree
This is all i remember..
Im irish, english, scottish, romanian, indian umm...i cant think of the rest right now, but it IS 10 pm here....

It's midnight here, I'm half German, quarter Italian, and quarter Sweedish. Savvy?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:04 pm

Tanakietsu
Reiraku
Tanakietsu
Reiraku

First, I'm Jewish.
Secondly I had several relatives in WWII I'm not ashamed to have Nazi's in my family, I'm not proud to be a descendent of Hitler followers either. But alas I am proud they got up and tried to do what was best for their community
3. The first reason doesn't reall matter because I'm a converted Jew, not by birth. gonk
*mumbles Did you have to get circum.....* Ahem,~Raise a neutral flag~ Well, I know the feel of people telling me some offensives, and I live by my rule, do unto others as you want them to do unto you. Probably a rule for everybody though. But really, matter of respect for me.

Reiraku

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:07 pm

Reiraku
*mumbles Did you have to get curcum.....* Ahem,~Raise a neutral flag~ Well, I know the feel of people telling me some offsives, and I live by my rule, do unto others as you want them to do unto you. Probably a rule for everybody though. But really, matter of respect for me.

I was circumcised at birth, I have no rememberance of it. Good ol' Christian heritage. 3nodding early circumcision = good life not having to go through it when older

(Oh and remember, ask me any personal question, I wont not answer. 3nodding )
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games