Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:39 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera walked towards the gates and saw the twin brothers Kai and Kazu. She laughed thinking how strange that these two brothers that act so different manage to get along better than Mai and Yumi.

She noticed the note Yumi left and knew she had to go to konoha. "Kazu, still loyal to Zeramaru-sama. I know where he is just follow if you want." She said, she could swear during the chunin exams there was only one of him, and quickly she walked towards konoha.

((I always thought Kazu was the nicer guy... Well he was in the exams... xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

((Well, I finally decided to give the other one a name so that it be easier, not red kazu and blue kazu smile ))

Kazu who was the main body currently said "Brother... She is here, Lets go" Kai's eye came out of Kazu's forehead and said "Well, You have the feet right now... WALK!"
Kazu then started following Tera, while walking Kai's voice was heard "You seem much more powerful than the chunin exams... And yes, we are..."

RaiTenguOni

Oldibon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 am
((Is your other body a slave my friend?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am
(( is it just me or did he log in just to post one message. I'll pm you what I think.))  

Ice_Cubex

Oldibon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am
(( We have the same idea))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:12 am
((Now thats very interesting... My bet is the guy is "talking" with lady alice... both of them have erratic log in times just like this))  

Ice_Cubex

Oldibon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 am
((No he has to be blood's friend, blood may be more active but Rai and blood's RPCs both follow Zeramaru around, Alice was asked by AB_normal's RPC ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:27 pm
Gai KOu left the village running torwards rain  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm
A soft breeze gently swept through the trees of the entrance to teh cloud village. The wind Gathegred in the form of a spiralling vortex, or miniature tornado, at the base of the gates. Slowly the vortex lifted revealing the sealed Uchiha, known as Sengetsu. He entered the hidden cloud village, his pitch black eyes scanned the new guards. They retreated back as he entered, they new full well his tendencies. However even they could tell that something was now off about him. They were right, he was currently only on the level of an advanced chuunin. On the side of hsi eyes were two black lines, representing the seals he used to keep them under his control. Without them he found himself and his chakra extremely weak and vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kazu started getting impatient and decided to dash leaving Tera behind.
Kai on the other hand shouted "Kazu, don't leave her behind"
But Kazu did not heed his brother's advice and continued to run
Kai's head came out of Kazu's shoulder and said "Sorry ma'am, shall we continue our conversation when we get to our destination"
With that Kazu dashed and Kai sighed as he went back into the body.

RaiTenguOni

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 am
havik followed sengetsu wonering what the look on the gaurds faces were all about  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin with his akatsuki robes still on walked toward the gates, He now knew exactly what he wanted to do.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm
Leo notifies Kazuo.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo appears at the gates just as the man walked through them. He sighs and follows the man quietly.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm
Lenon, wearing his straw had and cloak (Don't think Akatsuki - kinda of like a traveler person) walked up to the wall and ran his hand over the smooth metal one last time. Then, he spun around and disappeared, not looking back.

He would avoid the Cloud and the Grass for a while, to organize his thoughts.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games