Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Well, Koi-o-boy, Geiho Juuji is still around, but Oni and I decided to bring Mikyo AND Sojiro back into the mix. If no one screws it up, the next couple of months are gonna be very sick. :3
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Deep Insaniity
Akira, I was the 'Sub-Leader', under Alicia. We would have had a decent Akatsuki, had I finished. If her RPC hadn't screwed up the sealing in the KoH then we would have had the 8-Tails..

I think my charry might eventually become one of them. I'll just get a Mangekyou Transplant, and rape everyone once more.

Soji: Obviously <3

Ice: I was technically here since very beginning of February, end of January, last year.

Then you prob can ha ha

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Dx I'm so old at this point that I pre-date this chatroom. Gah! You people complain about not being here long enough!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Soj, what are joo talking bout? I knew Oni was Akatsuki leader, I was saying imagine if the three of us ran Akatsuki together....MAN IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

0SAMURAI

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:23 pm

If I was in Akatsuki it be the s**t. smile

Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
...dude...didnt you just join like four days ago?

jeez. NO! ive been here 4 months!

so thats four weeks in my book. Sojiro and I have been here a good two in a half to three years.

Oni_Soul

Naruto Eternity

Firu Shinra
Soj, what are joo talking bout? I knew Oni was Akatsuki leader, I was saying imagine if the three of us ran Akatsuki together....MAN IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

Ill leave to be a wandering Nin. If you dont want me.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Oni_Soul
Lord Akira Uchiha
Oni_Soul
...dude...didnt you just join like four days ago?

jeez. NO! ive been here 4 months!

so thats four weeks in my book. Sojiro and I have been here a good two in a half to three years.

what? ive been here since Feb 4th. ALMOST 4 months.

Naruto Eternity

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm

I make a decent Uchiha. 'Specially when I'm in the Akatsuki 3nodding However, I can manage to use Futon to my advantage, and use it in Sand, with their combinations, and that should be good enough for me to take on high powered characters... I just need a decent chakra pool :p
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Er...

Oni I'm actually 4 years, remember? I started in Junior high. XD

Wait, s**t that'd be five years.

No wait, its four... I quit for a year. -3-

Anyway, Konan-cosplayer-avi girl! You can be in Akatsuki! Just get to chuunin and work for it!

And Firu, I wouldn't mind you bein' in Akatsuki too. I wanna make a different charrie for the akatsuki position. Something that doesn't fit my character at all... Something I haven't done yet...

DUN DUN DUN

>.>

<.<

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Firu Shinra

Ill leave to be a wandering Nin. If you dont want me.

Let me get to Genin, and I'll fight your Sannin.

Is there still that stupid rule that I can't defeat someone who is way higher than me? If so.. then I have to get to Chunin XD

And, I just realized, you have to be someone else. I had the name iKoisu before Christmas, then changed it over after I got banned. So, yeah. Explain that.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Er...

Anyway, Konan-cosplayer-avi girl! You can be in Akatsuki! Just get to chuunin and work for it!

And Firu, I wouldn't mind you bein' in Akatsuki too. I wanna make a different charrie for the akatsuki position. Something that doesn't fit my character at all... Something I haven't done yet...

DUN DUN DUN

>.>

<.<

I thought you guys hated Auto-Ranks

Naruto Eternity

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Er...

DUN DUN DUN

>.>

<.<

s**t...then how long have I been here...
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm posting a vampire Kekki Genkai biggrin Feel free to use if if it's accepted.

0SAMURAI

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games