Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 pm

They're not just aliens. You really need to see those animated comics... Are they not available for download on the 360?

But the thing about it is, you know my gripes about the over the shoulder camera... Well, from the gameplay footage, you can actually rotate the camera, without rotating the character, meaning you could look at the character's front and check out the 3D awesomeness.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Oh, sounds like an awesome game! I need to check out Dead Space sometime. biggrin

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:46 pm

Man... So many games to buy this fall, it's overwhelming.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:19 pm

I really wish that I had gotten to play the Dead Space demo at Comic-Con, but I probably would have been waiting in line for another hour or two, and I had other places to be.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:27 pm

If I watched the animated comics, and then went to Comic Con, then I would've waited the other 2 hours. There wasn't that much exciting stuff there anyway. Not from the TV coverage, anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Well yeah, they didn't cover panels and s**t.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Well, like what?

Actually, what they didn't cover was the games. It was the panels that they covered. And I saw nothing that interested me. Or at least that comes to mind.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Well, I went to things like the Penny Arcade panel, which was awesome, and the Gaia panel, which couldn't fit the 700 or so people that wanted in.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:43 pm

Well, Penny Arcade is cool. But I still would've rather played a bit of Dead Space.
I wouldn't have bothered with the Gaia panel at all.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 am

Kaworu__Nagisa
Well, I went to things like the Penny Arcade panel, which was awesome, and the Gaia panel, which couldn't fit the 700 or so people that wanted in.

It was that way with Anime Boston (Something I wont go to again). The Gaia panel had 1000 people who wanted in, and I just happened to sneak in and snag my free stuff heart .

I'm going to stick to science fiction conventions.... although the cosplay and Lolita** panels at Anime Boston were pretty freaking sweet.

((**Lolita (ロリータ・ファッション, ? roriita fasshon) is a fashion subculture in Japan that is primarily influenced by Victorian children’s clothing as well as costumes from the Rococo period, not the famous novel))

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:09 am

xd roriita

That's rearry coor!

Bah, you and your Gaia panels.

I had a dream the other day that I was at a comic con and there was a Sony panel or something like that, and there was this person who held raffles for rare games, and there was a copy of a Metal Gear game that doesn't really exist. So I entered the raffle... But then I woke up.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 am

NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa

It was that way with Anime Boston (Something I wont go to again). The Gaia panel had 1000 people who wanted in, and I just happened to sneak in and snag my free stuff heart .

I'm going to stick to science fiction conventions.... although the cosplay and Lolita** panels at Anime Boston were pretty freaking sweet.

((**Lolita (ロリータ・ファッション, ? roriita fasshon) is a fashion subculture in Japan that is primarily influenced by Victorian children’s clothing as well as costumes from the Rococo period, not the famous novel))

Ah, Lolita. I like the fashion (Classic and Aristocrat are my faves), but I'm sick of seeing a ton of fat girls wearing BTSSB (a famous Lolita brand) cake print dresses that they can barely fit in. There's certain fashions the obese should stay away from, and Lolita is one of them. confused

Also, Duckie Clock.

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:15 am

The fashion itself though, I'm not too crazy about.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:29 am

AngelaAshford
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa

Ah, Lolita. I like the fashion (Classic and Aristocrat are my faves), but I'm sick of seeing a ton of fat girls wearing BTSSB (a famous Lolita brand) cake print dresses that they can barely fit in. There's certain fashions the obese should stay away from, and Lolita is one of them. confused

Also, Duckie Clock.

While I think the Lolita fashion is interesting (Aristocratic being my favorite style), I suppose I'm much leaner on my view of people and their weight wearing different things.

Now, while I don't wear the Lolita Fashion (basically because I'm more womanly than girly, if that makes sense), I'm a fat girl, haha. I dunno, I kind of feel that if Lolita makes someone feel better about themselves, then let them do it. Personally I have my own style and I buy clothing that fits me and flatters my figure-- it's who I am for now until things start to change.

Like I said, if it makes them happy, let them do it. At least it isn't drugs or something like that and everyone needs to be a little happier in this world if you ask me. wink

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:55 am

Believe me, Notte. Putting on an outfit isn't gonna make people any less pissy. Maybe for a day, but not in the long run.
But yeah, it's OBVIOUSLY better than drugs. But still, that's kind of a broad view. I mean... Some guys, for kicks, put on 3 layers of sweaters, then light the top one on fire and run around like tards. One could say, "Whatever makes them happy. At least they're not doing drugs." But when it comes down to it, they're still idiots.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games